Fan Fiction ❯ Harry Potter ❯ Switiching Minds ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Harry PotterOne-Shot
May 2004 -January 2005 (Gave up for a while didn't I? ^_^)

Harry was feeling very bored. He hadn't heard from Sirus in a while and he needed to talk to him. Hermione was getting to him, not because she was complaining about how Ron had broken up with her for the twentieth time that year, but because . . . she was hot. Harry had wanted her for a while now, and Ron was being so fickle he couldn't stand it. Harry was now seventeen, and the three of them were nearing the end of their seventh year.

"Harry." Ron called from his bed. Harry pretended to be sleeping, he didn't want to talk to Ron right now, especially when he was feeling so bad about wanting his best friends girl.

"Harry." he repeated.

"Yes Ron?" Harry gave in.

"Has Hermione said anything? About us?" he whispered.

"No Ron, no she hasn't." Harry said drolly.

"Oh, I thought she might of." Harry could almost hear the depression in the boys voice.

"Ron, why do you keep breaking up with her if you like her so much?" it seemed very stupid to him.

"I don't know." Ron said simply.

*Well, he never was a bright one* Harry thought.

~*§¤¤§¤§~ Meanwhile - same night - in the common room.

Hermione sat, busy doing homework as always. She was working on Advance Charms when Sirus popped up into the fireplace, or rather, his head did. She smiled at seeing the familiar face and walked over to the fireplace to say 'hi'.

"Hello Sirus, it's great to see you."

"You too Hermione. Can I come in?"

"Please do." Hermione backed away from the fireplace and Sirus stepped out. His tall gangly body stood out even more against the delicate frame that was Hermione.

"So what are you working on?" he asked, looking over her bookwork.

"Advanced Charms. I am suppose to combine myself with something, but I can't find a proper subject." she complained.

"You can use me if you want." he offered.

"Could I? Oh thank you Sirus!" Hermione hugged the man and smiled with delight. "Okay just, eh, stand there." Hermione looked over her class notes and grabbed her wand, preparing to try her new charm.

"Is this going to hurt?" Sirus asked.

"I have no idea!" Hermione smiled and said the incantation, "Switchivo!" a sudden surge of warmth went through the seventeen year old girl, and the forty six year old man. It seemed as though they had just jumped into a nice warm Jaccuzzi, and a feeling of peace swept over them. Suddenly, Hermiones thoughts were clouded by, manly thoughts. Sirus, quite the opposite, his thoughts were controlled by which homework had yet to be done, and what else was on the agenda for the rest of the week. Hermione opened her eyes, only to see herself standing there. Confused, she looked down at herself. SHE WAS SIRUS!

"It worked!" she squealed with delight. Only, it was Sirus squealing and sounded more like a growl.

"That is so weird." Sirus said with Hermiones voice and body. "So I am Hermione Granger. And you are Sirus Black. That is so cool." Hermione - in Sirus body - nodded her agreement.

"Thanks for letting me use you. I wouldn't have been able to finish this assignment without you."

"Anything to help Hermione. Now, how do I get back to normal?" he asked looking over, himself.

"Umm . . ." Hermione bit her bottom lip, "I don't really know."

"WHAT?" Sirus yelled, surprising himself that he didn't wake up every Gryfindor in the Castle.

"I am sorry. I haven't read ahead yet. But I will and than we can go back to normal, but it will take me a while. So, I'll go back to your house and you can stay here. It will only be a day. You don't even have to go to classes because it will be Sunday. So just hang around with Harry and Ron and have fun. Ron and I are taking a break so you won't even have to worry about making out with him."

"Eww, I don't want to think about you making out with Ron." Sirus involentarily shuddered.

"Oh whatever." Hermione shrugged this off and began to gather her homework. "Okay, off I go. Have a good day and if worse comes to worse just go to the nurse and stay there all day where no one can talk to you."

"Fine. Which room do you sleep in?" he asked, thinking he'd just head off to bed.

"Up the stairs, to the left, door seven." Sirus nodded. (Or rather, Hermione nodded).

"Bye Sirus!" Sirus watched his body disappear into the fire and obviously back to his home.

"Bye Hermione." he said to the empty fireplace.

Slowly he walked up stairs and into the room Hermione had indicated. It took careful consideration before he decided which bed must be Hermiones and he lay down, hoping to get some sleep before his undoubtly long day.

~*~

Harry couldn't take it anymore, he sat at breakfast, staring at Hermiones hot body. He had to tell her how he felt. Ron was in a mood so he was eating breakfast with his sister at the other end of the Gryfindor table. Harry thought now was his chance.

"Hermione?" Sirus nodded, "Can I speak to you for a minute? Alone. In the common room?"

"I guess." Sirus said, semi-reluctantly.

The two walked up to the common room where Harry made sure no one was around. Sirus shifted uncomfortably. Should he tell Harry who he is? He would understand, and its not like he'd tell anyone.

"Harry, I have something to tell you-" he began.

"Shh." Harry interjected, "I know, I feel the same way." Sirus stood confused as Harry continued, "Hermione, for years you've been, blossoming. I think you are gorgeous, also, as you know, you are one of my best friends. I think we should move to the next level. I think you should forget about Ron, he is too fickle. You need a man who knows what he wants." Harry began advancing on Sirus. Sirus backed away, trying to be as 'Hermione' as possible. Soon he was backed into a corner. He smiled nervously and looked around for an escape.

"Harry you don't understand. I'm not myself. I'm actually-"

"I know baby, this is scary for you.. Relax." with that Harry began to kiss Hermione. Sirus fought within Hermiones body to get out or to get Harry off him.

"Hawwy" his attempts failed a Harry continued to hold Hermione's body to him and kiss her passionately. "Hawwy!!!" Harry broke apart for a minute and Sirus spoke as fast as he could. "Harry, I'm not Hermione. I'm Sirus! Please understand. I was helping Hermione with her homework and she and I switched places. I am sure Hermione likes you very much but I don't like you . . . like that." Harry listened and contemplated the truth of this matter.

"Hermione, you're just scared that Ron will find out. Don't worry about him. He can join."

"I thought I smelt a rat! I never would have guessed it was my best bloddy friend!" Ron came through the door and stood with his wand poised. "How could you Harry? She is my girlfriend. And you are my best friend."

"Ron, admit it. You are much too fickle. Hermione needs someone like me. Someone who can handle her fire." Harry gave a cheesy grin and pushed his hair back with his left hand (his right hand on the wall beside Sirus' head.) "Besides. I am more than willing to share her Ron. You love her brain and I love her body. Plenty of Hermione to go around."

"You are sick! I love Hermione!"

Sirus gasped - still attempting to be as 'Hermione' as possible - however, not at Ron's confession but at the image coming out of the fireplace.

"Ron? You love me?" she whispered. Quickly recovering from her shock she began treating him like a child. "What are you doing holding your wand to Harry like that? You could have really hurt him. Did he hurt you Hun?" Hermione realized her carelessness as she looked at herself, being timid against the wall. "Hunnackhun. Something in my throat there." she covered.

"I am fine Sirus. What are you doing here?" Ron asked calmly.

"I came to see Hermione actually." he explained.

"Oh great." Ron said sarcastically, "So everyone just loves my girlfriend."

"It's not like that Ron. You - you got it all wrong." Sirus - as Hermione - began waving her hands in front of her, trying to stand up for himself as her. (AN it just keeps getting confusing ne?).

"Don't worry Hermione baby, just forget them. It's all about us." Harry leaned down, attempting to ravage Hermiones mouth with his.

"NO!" Hermione screamed, dropping all of her books on the floor. Watching Harry make out with herself was very awkward for the girl. "Replacenta Switchivo Cantasan!" Hermione bellowed, as she flicked her wrist twice.

The same warming sensation ran through the pair and when Hermione opened her eyes, she saw Sirus standing across from her. Harry still attempting to attack her with his mouth.

"HARRY POTTER GET OFF ME!" she kicked him in the groin and he fell over easily. "Ron may be fickle! And he may not be that bright!"

"Thanks Hermione." Ron commented.

"But he is my Ron! SO BACK OFF!" Hermione stepped over Harry's body and hugged ron closely. "I love you Ron."

"I love you too Hermione."

"I am never helping you with your homework ever again." Sirus shook his head as he walked into the fire.

~~**~*~*~

Hahahaha, how dumb was that?? You must admit you liked it! *_* My friend Nessy thought it would be cool to write a story like that. I personally think she would have done a better job but she never wrote it. So I did! Hah! But I give her full credit for the idea. And in the event that she does create a story of her own based on the idea, I will further credit her, and probably remove my own. *MUAH* MUCH LOVE ~ Anubis
Converting /tmp/phpkZDb3e to /dev/stdout