Fan Fiction ❯ I AM ANGER ❯ My new Death ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

My new Death

I am now Ridly. I am anger. The same image keeps playing in my mind, the image of blackness, fading out around the Samus Aran. The one who bested me in battle, the one who bested me at my only purpose in life, and now I look upon my corpse gone was once the body of a mighty warrior, is now metal and computers. I have lost my honor as a warrior, by accepting this unnatural advantage and shamed my own natural skills. AND I WASN'T EVEN COUNSCIOUS TO STOP IT! SAMUS ARAN THIS IS YOUR FAULT!


"If you have a grudge against her, she is causing the frigate, we need back up.

A smile goes across my face, a fiery of burning red lasers, I still remain in my hatred, that is all that is left of Ridly. I AM HATRID! My life is to Obliterate the one ended it!

Later…

The timer ticks, Samus is too resourceful to be destroyed by this. The door turns, gray it opens slowly. My metallic heart pounds. The lasery fire in my eyes expands till the dance out of my sockets, and my vision turns red. A figure steps out, I want to yell just what I will do to her, but my hatred too strong, beyound words, beyond reality. I roar, at her, in that is every word I can think of, hatred, kill, destroy, obliterate, smash, extinguish, AHHHHHHHHHHH!! DIE! BURN IN HELL, FOR ETERNITY, I WILL CRUSH YOUR ARMOR IN MY HANDS, AND STRIKE MY HANDS THROOIUGH YOUR HEART, I WILL SMAHS EVERY INCH OFF YOU, I WILL FLY THE SKIN FROM YOUR FLESH AND THE FLESH FROM YOUR BONES, SCRAO YOUR BONES DRY, AND SMAHS THEM UNTIL THEY BECOME ATOMS, AND SMASH THEM, SO THAT THE VERY GROUND ON WHICH YOU STOOD IS DESTORYED AND KILL YOU AGAIN AND AGAIN, AS YOU BRUN ETERNILY IN HELLL WITH IFINITE SUFFERIGN AND EVEN THEN YOU WILL NOT HAVE SUFFERED ENOPUGH TO EVEN DECREASE MY PURE HATRID FOR YOU!" that is what I said in my roar. The fire in my eyes grew brighter till I could only see a faint outline of her amongst all the red, and even that was enough to fuel my rage more, my organic compounds heated, adrenalin pumped through what was left of my muscles, I rose the temiture on the laser, body heat rose, the metal absorbed and roasted in on itself, my rage grew with my tempiture, the eyes strained and worked hard to clear the image automatically of Samus, through the fiery laser, built as it grew clearer my hatred and anger grew and the redness returned twice what it was before this process, continued rage blinding me, energy letting me see her, and I would grow enrage fantasies about tearing my claws into her and dig and claw at her heart till it exploded and tear off every inch of skin from her, so that her outline she is nothing but blood, and impale each muscle with the cold steel of my hands. And as my rage grew I grew blind.

"Meta Ridly"

HOW DARE YOU CALL ME BY THE MOCHERY OF MY FORMERSELF

"You have to have a few bugs gotten out report back to base immidently"

KILL SAMUS ARAN

"Forget her,"

DEMOLISH "your going to die"

I AM ALREADY DEAD, YU MOTHER FUCKIGN BASTARDS, I WILL TEAR YOU ALL APART AND DESTROY REALITY AS IT IS KNOWN IN MY RAGE!

"I'm sorry Ridly,

"BLOOD" I'm going to have to shut you off, and put you on manual"

FUU….