Fan Fiction ❯ I Am Frodo Baggins ❯ Chapter 1

[ A - All Readers ]

An extremely short drabble that takes place from the end of FoTR through The Two Towers.
 
Disclaimer: Once again, I do not own Lord Of The Rings, JRR Tolkien does.
 
 
I Am Frodo Baggins
 
 
I am not myself. This evil creation has too much power. My will I slowly being suffocated by it's evil. I am Frodo Baggins of the Shire, and I bear the Ring of Power that I must destroy. But it is so very hard to do. I feel so alone, yet physically I am not. Sam, my dear Sam, he would follow me to the ends of the world, and that may very well be if this Ring is not destroyed soon… I can feel it everywhere I go, his eye ever watching, ever searching for his missing Ring. At times I can feel it nearly upon me, other times, I feel the Ring try to call out to him, pulling me towards him and it will not stop until it has reached him. I do not know if your guide, Gollum, will turn on us, he is pitied by all, even I feel pity for him. But not Sam, never Sam. He is too wary to trust anyone but myself. He does not trust Smeagol at all because of this creature treachery, and his want to have the Ring back. I do not know if I can take this much longer, we are nearing the fortress of Mordor. From there on… who knows what will happen.
 
I am Frodo Baggins. And I bear the Ring of Power.