Fan Fiction ❯ I am ❯ Today is new ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Titans go!!!

The teens had a new job ahead of them, to defeat Slade's brother Airin. He and his brother's minions appeared at the utmost awkward time, on Cyborg's birthday and yet there was no time to celebrate but only room for more fighting. But the only problem was that Beast boy wasn't there.

"Cyborg, where is beast boy?" robin said struggling to get up form a heavy blow to the stomach.

"I don't know, but where ever he is,I'm sure he's trying to help us" said Cyborg.

But he wasn't, it had turned out that Beast boy was on a roof thinking of Terra,who had once broken his heart and who he hadn't seen in over 3 months.

~Bb's p.o.v~

*I wonder what she's doing now and is she alright, what was thinking when I started to like her?…………………………. .hey wait my communicator, they're I trouble!!!*

Beast boy quickly got up and transformed into an eagle, he flew as fast as he could. When he got to the scene no one was there, where was everybody, first he panicked, but went to check the tower for anything he could find.

"Cyborg, starfire, raven, robin! Where are you? Are you here?! "he screamed.

"Yes beast boy, we're here, but WHERE WERE YOU?!!!" yelled raven.

"I was….I was…..uhh….. doing some thinking" beast boy said fearfully.

"But you weren't thinking about us, were you?"

"Yes….no, I heard my communicator and I flew here as fast as I could" he said.

"That doesn't matter right now" robin said pacing back and forth "what matters is that Slade has a brother and we have to stop him"

"Robin, you know how you get with this slade stuff" said cyborg.

"Yes robin you do take it to seriously" starfire said eating her favorite cotton candy.

"I won't go crazy again…….i promise".

All of a sudden there was a knock on the door, Raven answered it. It was Beast boy's sister ,Nile.

"Hi beasty!!!" she yelled "raven, cy, star, robin, how are you?"

"We're hanging in there" laughed cyborg.

"Oh listen, I have some news for you guys, its nothing good, trust me" said nile.

"What is it?" asked beast boy after giving her a bear hug, literally.

"Slade is not gone and he's got some new people working for him" she said.

"Yes, we know" said raven "his brother".

"Well then you should know that he has built himself an army".

"That we did not know" said starfire.

"But I have some good news" nile said smiling "I've defeated Cinderblock".

"Finally someone got that big hunk of sidewalk" laughed beast boy.

Nile was a lot like Raven ,even though she was a light shade of blue and had whirls of black on her. She had not yet been fully able to control her powers, of course she was a shape shifter but she also had the power of telekinesis.

"All I know is that I need some sleep" said cyborg.

"Yeah we should all get to bed, we have a big day ahead of us tomorrow" said robin "Nile, you can sleep in terra's room since she never set foot in it"

"Terra?"

"Yeah, Terra, oh sorry I didn't tell you about her" said beast boy nervously.

"To tell you the truth little brother……..I don't even want to know, now get some sleep" said nile.

"Goodnight, Nile"

"Goodni____________ oh my goodness!" she yelled.

"What!?" asked beast boy.

"I forgot to say happy birthday to Cyborg!"

"Oh god"

Nile dashed after Cyborg and gave him a big hug and told him happy birthday, finally after that, she went to sleep.