Fan Fiction ❯ I Met you in Treverse Town.. ❯ A World Attacked ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A World Attacked
In the world of Neverland there are many fearie’s. One in particular is Aelita. She has pink wavy hair and a green strapless dress with black boots that go up to her knees.
She was never a favorite in her family or around the other girls. Aelita usually stayed up in a tree all day, for she probably wasn’t wanted at home.
There were some giggles heard from below.
“ Look at her” the others laughed.
“ no one will ever share a papou with her”
Aelita lay down trying to listen more.
“ I think James is going to get a papou for me” one of then sighed.
“Your so lucky” they all said.
Aelita flew off and cried.
“ Will I always be so weak” she questioned herself.
The that night when she went home straight to her room; something seemed wrong.
She closed her eyes for one second, but there was an explosion outside.
Aelita jumped from her bed and ran to the window.
She heard people screaming,” HEARTLESS”
She was confused...” what is heartless?”
Aelita looked around as her whole house was disappearing; her bed has just disappeared right before her eyes. No magic could stop what was happening right now. She flew towards the forest but a large body heartless crushed her wings and she fell down hitting several tree branches getting cuts on her body. The heartless squirmed around then opened a black portal which they threw Aelita in.
Her scream began to quiet down.
She hugged herself," This is a nightmare" she cried.
" Listening to the other girls is more fun then this." she sighed as the force of the darkness knocked her out.

authors note: this is a remake of the 1st chapter...the first one i did not like.well i did write this about two years ago and then posted it..don't blame me xD hope this on turned out good.
R&R