Fan Fiction ❯ If its not ok, then its not the end.But... ❯ the meetings ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

“Mean while in the library...”

Akira walked into the library and looked around. It looked exactly like the Pasadena Public Library looked like only now some parts of the roof were caving in, there were holes here and there to the level under it. The books were all covered in white dust and scathered around the rooms, the tables were broken in half and half way thru holes and everything.

“This place looks like it hasn’t been touched since 2006.(she sighed then) Well if im going to be living here I’m sure as hell not going to be sleeping on all this dust.” She walked around the building slowly allowing her hands to touch whatever she passed. Suddenly she stopped and threw on of the tables into the wall causing it to break and the wall to groan in pain.

“What do you want?” A voice called threw all the walls. “Show yourself and we will talk.” Akira said flatly turning in circles as she continued to watch everything around her. She jumped to the side and looked at the man that had just jumped down from the hole above them. He was medium height and had black shaggy hair with some white starburst at the top of his head. He pulled himself up from the ground and looked Akira in the eye with his deep purple ones. His face was unsaved and only had a five o’clock shadow to it. He wore a worn orange shirt with worn out grene army pants with a belt that held nothing but different type of tools on it. He wore big brown/tan boots, the right boot had Lord writen on it and the left it had Jesus on it.

“I don’t apreciate people breaking things in my house, What do you want Akira?” His voice was not a loud or as hard as it was the first time this time it was nothing more than a leaf blowing from a trees branch.

“I don’t apreciate people watching me, But I would like to know exactly why Maruka asked us to watch all of them when it seems they have everything under control.” Akira said annoyed with the man. He didn’t seem to take notice to the annoice in her voice and sat down on the floor running his hand thru his hair as he did so.

“For someone like yourself I’m surprised you don’t already know, Or even more so that your not on the other side.”He stated as he looked up at the women before him. ‘Its been to long, why did you come back now?’ He thought as memories flashed thru his mind.

“I toke a break, no reason to try and get myself for some humans I don’t know or care for. I know you know since you know know my name already.” Akira leaned against the wall she had earlier threw the table at and waited for his responce.

“Pssh, Whatever, whoever doesn’t know your name is an idiot be on belief. Everyone here has heard about the only human that has ma__ to get out of this place, make something of themself, have a life, and be able to kill people and yet not have one mark on their record.” He layed back against a book case and put his arms behind his head still staring at Akira.

“I believe you mean just a human, I have never been here before so I find it very annoying that you told me that I have indeed been here before and infact lived in a juck yard like such. I don’t kill unless I need to, its a waste of my time and a waste of my enegry.” She said and looked up at the now colded sky thru the hole, “Nonetheless, I am going to be living in here as well, I rather deal with one pointless annoying person than around hundred of them.”Akira said and then stood up straight and started to walk to the half destroyed stairs.

“Is she dead?”He said as she toke the first step down the stairs. “Heh. I don’t know who are you are talking about.” She stated and went all the way down.

“Pssh.She knows who...”He said to himself as he got back up and went to go back up on the roof.

~*~In Other Building.~*~

Darrel and Raven were at the head of the group while Elizabeth was talking up a storm with Cross Rose and Gun Shott.

“Where do you think we should put them?We can’t have them stay to close to us.”Raven whispered to Darrel.

“I don’t think it matters to much now, Akira is Michaels problem not ours. We can have them on the floor above us. With all the old juck from the past, see what they want to do with it.”Darrel answered.

“You know Darrel one day your going to have to make your mind up about something and you wont know what to pick, then life will pick it for you.” Elizabeth said out of nowhere before going back to flirting with Gun Shott. Darrel peered at the girl before continuing on like nothing happened.

They walked up stairs and stairs, and on each floor no one really knew what was on them, for each on was hidden behind doors which Raven didn’t seem to think the group should see yet. Finally on the 10th floor Raven opened the doors and moved a hand to show she wanted everyone to go on thru it. As they did so they entered a long hallway which had metal doors all the way down it on both sides.

“Everyone thru the last down on your left please.” Elizabeth said as she toke the lead of the group.

“This place is so damn plan, to go for blowing things up....mind if i use some of your rooms for my bombs?” Crab spoke for the first time since getting there. Raven looked at him and laughed like a mad man.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.No.” It was just a random no in the middle oh her laughing that Crab had started to get hopeful.

“Alright, everyone, behind this door is some magical tall of all the humans left, now we don’t like to let anyone take pictures...unless you intend to pay us. Everyone welcome to-” She was cut off by Cross Rose who yawned.

“Alright I don’t wanna waste my life infront of a goddamn door so open it already.” Gun Shott groaned. Everyone nodded in agreement and caused a pouting look to appear on Elizabeth’s face.

“Party Poopers,hmph.” She grumbled then opened the door. Smoke came out of the room like crazy and Elizabeth ran into the room. Soon everyone followed...just not running. In side the room it was very smoggy, it was a big bar with a dance floor in the middle of the room with tables surrounding the area. Candles were on each table and lit making a nice glow in the room. the music was no music at all, it was racket. Everyone was just talking and it seemed everyone wanted to be louder than the other. Everyone walked around the room trying to get a good look at people even though it seemed everyone was hiding something about themself. The guy at the bar sat on a stull so no one could tell how tall her was, He was dark and had an afro about a foot hight. Dark brown eyes almost dark with a sinister sort of look in them that gleemed greatly at a women. Another man sat with him at the bar, this man was mexican with black spicked hair, black shirt and baggy sweat pants and he had a sort of gottee. They looked at Cross Rose most of all when she walked by them and continued to room the bar.

Three men sat together at one of the round tables off to the corners were they watched everyone and they seemed to be the only group whispering about their business. There was a white man with long brown hair that flipped out at the ends by his ears, kinda looked like a skater look, he wasn’t to tall and seemed to really like his riffle and his pocket knife, he was thin but you could tell he was strong. He wore baggy jeans and a white-beater.He has one blue eye and one green eye. The man next to him was tanned skinned with medium hair that went alittle pasted his ears. He had his hand gun at hand as he pointed to people in the room and looked at the two others at the table. The last one was black and had a peircing in one ear and had this real stern look on his face. His eyes were one purple and one brown both deep and full of thoughts you couldn’t read.

In the other corner there was a girl, she had the to player of her hair blonde and the under layer of it black so it looked like tips but it wasn’t, she was tall, you could tell by the way her long tight blue jeans layed her legs out under the table. Her light brown and light blue eyes were eyeing everyone nervously as if she was expecting someone or soemthing. A black tank-top with a heart hanging from a tree by a rope. She was wearing heavy mascara(sp) and heavy black eye shadow. Her pale hands layed on the table next to her drink and the other by her cd player.

One the stage there were two guys, one had short curley hair that was black, and he had violet eyes, wearing a tee and some Dickies pants. He was playing the guitar allow with the other guy there who had short short raggied hair that was dark purple, he had light purple eyes and seemed for the rest of him to like like the first dude. THey were both holding guitars, right now they seemed to be arguing with each other over something.

Cross Rose walked over to a table were there was nothing but guys, all of them were hand wrestling with the other and had beers by them as well. The two main fighting were an aisian one and a black one. The asian has black hair that was bleached so it was red but at the roots you could tell he had black hair. His eyes were brown and focused intensily on the other guys face, sweat was rooling from his forehead and down his face. His hole face showed struggle. His arms were strong and you could see it easily, for he wore a sleeveless shirt and some shorts, but he wasn’t that strong but he was strong. The black man seemed to have it alittle easier than the asian in the fight and was still staring at his opponite but he didin’t seem to show that much of a struggle to keep them where they were. He had hard brown eyes that didn’t show any emotions though it seemed his face agrued with them. The other two men watching the fight were mostly short. But not to short, they were about 5’5” just shorter than most there. They all had black hair and all seemed to be done around the same way. One had it spiked up but it was less than a cetamenter tall, another just had it gled, no really way so it looked kind of funky. Cross Rose came and grabbed a chair from the table next to them and sat there watching them for sometime, when she realized how vain guys were in noticing her she just cleared her throut and watched as the asian looked up and with a flash, lost the fight. The black pointed at him and laughed like there was no tomorrow. The asain shruged it off and turned to Cross Rose, allowing one arm to come up to the table and rest his chin on his hand, the other hand was on his knee. Quickly he looked her up and down and smiled then.

“Hey, your new here. We don’t get many new girls here often, where you from miss?” He asked. This caused the rest of the group to stop talking to each other and look at Cross Rose. They two smiled but it was a different smile form the one on the asians face. Theirs was just a friendly, hey how you doing? smile. The asains was more of a hey,you look nice, wanna be...friends? kind of look. Cross Rose smirked and then changed it to a grin at them, winking and laughing at they when they gave her suprised looked.

“Cross Rose is the name, where am I from? That my friends, you don’t need to know.” She stated. The men looked at each other and nodded their heads in a silent agreement or something.

“Dain.” The black man said and nodded his curry hair head at Cross Rose. “Josh.” The one with spiked hair said flantly. “Miles” the other one said. “Rick.” The asian said lastly.

“Nice to meet you boys.” Cross Rose commented to them. They all nodded.

“What brings you to our lands?” Dain asked giving her a questioning look. She shrugged and looked around at the bar and pointed to Gun Shott who had seated himself with the three in the corner, then she pointed to Crab who was at the bar talking to up with the bar tender and the other guy, and then she pointed to Joe and Joe II who were taking with two guys at another table about the buidling and such. Then she looked for John but couldn’t seme to find him.

“Well thats our group and we got sent here cause supposably someone wants everyone here dead, and we are suppose to protect you, Well theres also this guy John, whos like I don’t know where..and Akira, but shes in the library I think.”She stated.

“Akira?” They all looked at each other and shoke their heads and nodded. “Of course, of course.” Miles said shaking his head a couple more times. They conitnued to talk for some time.

Meanwhile, Gun Shott had sat himself down in front of the white man with his pocket knife. All three of the men looked at him for a min the gave him a hating look.

“You are?” The man that was using his gun to point at people asked. Gun Shott looked all three of them in the eye then smirked.

“Gun Shott. You are..?” Gun Shott asked as he leaned back in the chair and put his hands behind his head. They looked at each other again then the thin white man spoke.

“What you want here?” He looked around the bar again, it seemed these three were always watching their surroundings.

“Mission.” Gun Shott said bluntly. They all nodded and then the black one spoke.

“Smith, Joseph and you can just call me Boss.” He pointed to the white man now know as Smith first then the gun pointer now know as Joseph who we are going to be calling Boss.

“Pleassure.” Gun Shott nodded his head. They nodded back.

“Is Akira really here again?” Joseph asked. This make Gun Shott raise his brow then break out in a hystarical laugh.

“That women? The most stubborn thing I will ever meet.Yeah shes here, in the library, she didn’t want to live with you humans said she didn’t care for any of you and didn’t want to. I beat she will kill one of you before the missions over and have her ass fired.” He said leaning in on the table and then whispering the next part.

“I hear-” Gun Shott got cut off by. “HEY GET THE FUCK OFF MY WOMEN MOTHER FUCKER!” A gun shot was shot then and everyone ducked out of habit. Everyone looked to the dance floor where John was. He stood there with his hands in his pocket looked straight at the bar tender. There was now a group of girls standing about 2 yard away from him with fear in their eyes. All of them were wearing around the same thing, short shirts that went just above their knees but were see threw kinda, and a halter top that showed off there stomach. Their hair was all up in buns and had some kind of feather coming out of it. Each one was different in some way or another. One girl that was in the front looked amused though.

“ELENA GET OVER HERE NOW!” The bar tender yelled as he got his black ass off the stool and stood with his riffle pointed still at John.Elena, the one that looked amused walked slowly over to the bar tender and stood by his side where he pulled her to him and held her there.

“Jerrade.” Elena groaned. Everyone looked at her but she still looked quite amused by all of this.

“What is HELLS NAME DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING EVEN LOOKING AT MY WOMAN!” Jerrade yelled at John again, who in turn just stepped to the side and looked up at the bar tender with emotionless eyes.

“She asked me to dance.” He said calmly and started for the nearest chair which just so happened to be at the table with the emo chick. Jerrade glared and pushed Elena away from him and shot at John once more before he threw his gun to the side and ran at John. Everyone stood up then but no one went to stop him either. John was surprised and didn’t have time to more out of the way so he soon found himself pinned to the wall by the neck. He chocked some and then kicked Jerrade in the stomach hard, sending him flying back. Jerrade got back up and ran at John again, but this time John was ready and they met head on. Arms tangled and twisted together as they fight with all their strangth to fight the other off. Jerrade kicked John in the stomach and John punched Jarrade in the jaw. Soon they ran into the wall and rolled over and over on it, pushing each other hard each time. 10-15 minutes went by before Darrel got up and was about to go and separate them when all of a sudden there was a loud boom and a rumble all thru the buidling, the fighting stopped and everyone raced to the window to see what was going on.

“How many?” Darrel asked Joseph. Joseph thought for a minute then sighed and headed for the door.

“300 hundred.” Joseph said and everyone in the room looked at Joseph.

“Boss what are we going to do? We have never faced that many berfore...” Elena’s voice faded off as they continued to look out the window and realize that there was 3 little spects walking in the direction the noise had came from. At that moment you would hear you heard 5 shits and 1 holly crap, before the rest of the guards ran out the door down the stairs and up to the 3 spects....
~*~Meanwhile In the library~*~


“Come up here, If you try and sleep down there your asking for death.” Michael called down the stairs that Akira had just went down. He heard some things more and a grumbled annoice before AKira appear in front of him again.

“Death is not something I care for. It happens to everyone so I have no reason to fear it.” Akira stated as she walked right passes him. He grunted and looked at her again.

“For someone that is so dark you seem to be just there. What is your reason for being Akira?” He asked her. Akira thuoght about it and looked at him for a minute then smirked as a bomb hit and the whole building rumbled and the stairs were covered.

“Looks to me like its time to fight.” Akira winked at Michael and disappeared out eh front door and started walking done the road. Michael soon ran out and followed as did Joseph.

AKira looked at Joseph and he looked right back at her. They looked at each other for about 2 minutes as they walked before he looked forward and shot twice. Akira pulled out to guns and shot two shots....

Together they walked and with their weapons out and ready.

“First test is always easy.” Crab said as they stopped at the top of a small hill about 500 feet away from where everyone esle is.

“WHy aren’t they showing themselves?” Darreled asked as they looked out into the desert. He was right, they had allowed them to know they where here but now wouldn’t show themselves, why?

“You idiotic fools!” Akira said angrily and shot at nothing, well more like something in front of Joe II. There was a glow the it showed. It was a creature at 6 feet tall with green/brown skin, long shapr claws and fangs. Its eyes were a rotten yellow with red pupils.

THey all looked at her in surprise as the creature slowly fell to the ground dead. She wasn’t looking at them though, she was looking start ahead, her brown eye was focused inteasely.

A low but loud groan was now coming from the desert ahead of the,. AKira looked at them and said one thing.

“Aim at the heart.” And with that said she ran down the hill to were the noise was coming from. As she did so the creatures started to slowly show themselves clearly to the humans.

“How..” Cross Rose started but faded off.

“Come on!!” Gun Shott yelled and ran down the hill with the others at his heels.

IN the sky above them where air craffs that held 150 of the other creatures, but it was silent like the sacred night and no one noticed as they fought to kill the 150 of the creatures attacking them. The craff slowly manage to get to the roof of the buildings the rest of the humans were in. The creatures jumped out and ran into the building quitely....

Akira and John were fighting back to back at the moment, AKira had run out of bullets so now she was using a sword which she toke from Cross Rose. These creatures were very inhuman. They could have an arm cut off and it would grow right back, the only way to kill them was to stad the heart.

“Somethings not right about this, they aren’t trying to kill us to quickly yet, these creatures like to get the fighting with over like nothing...why this sudden change?” John whispered to Akira as they continued to fight.

Darrel and Cross Rose were fighting together and it seemed they made a pretty good team. She had saved his life about 3 times by now and he saved hers way more but still quite a bit.

Crad was having to much fun bombing things that after he killed about 50 of the creatures he ended up getting bomn up with his last bomb. Bye bye Crab.

Joe and Joe II were holding out for themselves and were fighting with Joseph. But Joseph looked up and saw the craff on the top of the building. He started to run to the building and kill off anything in his way.

Akira saw this and looked up and suddenly got the answer to John’s question. “They are trying to kill the others first.” As Akira finished saying this there was about 10 gun shots that came from the building and about 5 creatures fall out of three of the windows.

“RUN!” Everyone could hear it, even at the battle field. Akira grinded her teeth and ran for the building just killing everything with out thinking and got up to the 10th floor in no time, it seemed Joseph had killed everything that was going down so there was no struggle for her to get up. She stopped though, at the 9th floor. She thought she heard crying. ‘I can’t believe I’m about to do this’ She thought to herself as he killed open the door and ran to were the crying was coming from. It was a middle room and she quickly kicking the door open and got ready to fight. Inside the room was a man, a very strong man that looked like all he ever did was work out and fight. His hair was black and stood up about a foot tall. He had a white bandana one and tied to the side of his head, on it it read “Death” Akira smirked at realization of who was standing over this girl, she looked failly tall and had abern hair with light puple eyes. She was pretty white and seemed to have just been throw around a bit, her face showed fear for the man standing over her, her eyes showed wonder. Akira stepped forward and allowed her weight to cause some noise to get this mans attention and its worked. The man quickly turned to her but had taken the girl with him and held her to his chest with his katana to her throat. She had screamed out and was now looking at Akira with pealing eyes. The mans eyes they were grey and emotionless...they were just empty. His face showed a smirk as he himself looked at her.

~*~ Cross Rose and Darrel~*~


They had ended up being surrounded by the aliens but didn’t seem to mind one bit. Cross Rose, since with out a sword because of Akira was only fighting with arrows was having some issues with killing so many so close. But with the help of Darrel they managed to kill the magority of them with out much effort. They got separted then and had some issues and got hurt pretty bad but seemed to be alright.

~*~AKira again~*~


“Akira.” His voice was rough but not louder than a quite whisper. Akira just looked at him with nothing to say then nodded and headed for the door.

“Hey! Aren’t you going to save-” The girl cryed out but “Death” covered her mouth with his hand and she bite his hand. He let her mouth go and snarled.

Akira looked at the girl one last time then at “Death” then shrugged. “ There are about 60 other humans up there, you are but one of the many, what makes you so special?” She stated and headed out of the room. ‘He wouldn’t kill her, the emptiness in those eyes looks less...to bad for him, hes about to be our prisioner.’ she thought to herself and walked up to the 10th floor and to fight that almost all the creatures had been killed but many of the humans had been hurt, Joseph was killing the last few and the others were heading out. Akira not sure if she really wanted to have to do with any of this walked up to the roof and found the craff, Quickly with out even thinking attacked it and made sure to have it ripped into thousands of peices before going to the edge and looking off into the battle field.

‘John has a broken arm....Cross Rose a stad to the leg...Crab...well it looks like we are one down now...Gun Shott got shot in the stomach....Joe and Joe II came out just fine...and Darrel, well it looks like-’ Her own thought was cut off by a sudden headache. She gradded her left eye(the one everyone never sees, the one covered by hair) and yells out as an image comes into her brain.....

~*~Image in brain~*`

There was fire everyway, nothing but the red and orange of the hot fuel that surrounded them, they looked out for someone to help then and then saw another, they weren’t to far off and looked to be searching for something, anything, but what? They didn’t care at the time, they wanted to get away from the red of hate that was burning at their skin and ripping at their soul. THey ran to the other person, they were like a dream, and illision that wasn’t really there, but they ran to it anyway, It didn’t fade so it must be real! But another darker figure entered their view and their eyes widened with fear, It was coming to take the illisuon away from them! NO! They ran and ran, trying hard not to fall into the red of the dead sea, they ran and ran trying hard not to choke on the smoke of sin in the air. As they brew near....

~*~end of image~*~

Akira shoke her head and still held onto her eye, the damn thing always loved to act up in a battle and she had planned to get it fixed. LOoking down again she saw something that she dreaded. A human was about to be killed by the creature.’Human or creature?Human’ she thought to herself and jumped of the building, letting herself fall to the ground and do a flip or to just to make sure she didn’t break any bones as she landed, once there she ran to the human as fast as she could and cut the heads off of anything in her way as she jumped over the last of the creatures blocking her way for her destination. Right as she got there she stadded the creature in the heart as it was about to stad the human in fornt of it for the last time. It groaned and then fell to the side with the sword still in its back.

As it fell a small cloud of smole and dust covered the view of which human AKira had just saved. As it cleared she saw it was Darrel, his body was bloody and looked like he really was about to die even with out that last blow for the creature. Akira just gazed at him and questioned herself why she had saved him when she could’ve let him just die.

Not much thought got to be put into it before a creature jumped at Akira and her eye started to hurt again.’Damn thing just needs to get over itself.’ Akira thought as she fought it to be able to fight off the creature, but she had no weapon as hand and had to allow it to hurt her in order to get a dagger out. She fell and let the creature cut a deep wound on her back as she pulled out a dagger and stab it in the heart. It fell on top of her and she pushed it off with a groan and fell on her hands and knees with one hand holding on to her eye.

Michael ran over to Darrel and started to tend to him as Akira jsut started to pant trying hard to resist letting it show some other image. Out of nowhere Akire got up and toke a sword and....

She threw it, it went flying just like an arrow would, peircing the air to get to its destination, but what was that? IT flew and flew, like a spear flys, but it wouldn’t stop, it hadn’t even started to fall to the grow yet, what was its destination? Finally it flew there the window and hit something. A loud scream was heard and you knew something had just been killed.

Michael looked at the window and then looked at Akira who was still holding her eye but glaring at him with the one that was not covered. John and the rest of the gang came and surrounded the three looking pretty bad themselves. Akira let her eye go but no one could see it still, for the hair was still the way it was before, not even the strongest wind could move it.

“What are you?” Darrel asked looking at Akira. She looked at him adruptly and then at the sky. “Human.” She said and started to walk to the building, ingoring the stinging of the cut on her back. The rest of them watched as she walked out into the desert and out of their sight before they turned back to each other.

“I don’t trust her.” Joe said. They all nodded. “But what can we do? She is apart of our team, Maruka did ask her himself to come.” Cross Rose stated. John pulled out a fag and began to smoke. “Theres always that one sky in the ground, think it could be her?” John questioned. “She doesn’t have anyone shes promised too,” A voice from behind them said calmly. Everyone looked up at the aproaching figure, Cross Rose pulled up her bow and got ready to shot him. He pulled his eyes from the grounded and looked at her with beautiful sea blue deps. His hair was a dirty blonde and he was around 5’9” and seemed to like the color of desert for all that he wore was that color and looked very old. He did have a weapon but it looked like a huge...rose? It was silver, the hole thing, and it was attached to him back. He stopped about 1 yard away from everyone else and smiled a great smile at the humans....

~*~Akira~*~

She did walk away in the direction of nowhere but then she got this strang feeling ot go back to were that one girl was. SO she went and walked with out paying much attention to anything, to her surprise as she went back up the stairs into the same room to find the man still waiting for her to come back. He stood there with two swords this time and threw one to her.

“I don’t fight with swords” Akira commented as he stepped forward pointing his sword at her. He just smirked as her and attack. Akira blocked and pushed him off. Attacking him and making him trip then going back to the corner.

“I thought you said you don’t fight with swords” The man said. Akira nodded and grinned a mysterious grin. “I don’t.” And with that he was on his back on the floor with his and her sword crossed acros his chest, holding him down. He looked at her amazed.

“Next time, know your opponet.” Akira stated. The girl was still in the corner curled up in a ball.

“Name?” Akira asked coldly. The girl glazed at Akira for a moment the stood and ran out the door. Akira almost changed her expertion then didn’t and grabbed the girl by her forearm and pulled her to look at her in the eye.

“I said, what is your name?” Akira asked again. The girl wouldn’t look her in the eye and adrutly pulled her arm away from Akira’s grasp. The girl looked at the man that was not pinned down and then back at Akira with fearful eyes.

“Feh, get me to tell you.” The girl said stubbornly and crossed her arms. Akira smirked and leaned close to the girl. “You speak bravely girl, but your eyes desceve you.”Akira whispered to her and stepped back as she heard foot steps coming. In came a Josh. The girl ran to him and hugged him. He looked at Akira and went wide-eyed.

“You, your not suppose to be here.” He said, his voice clearly showing fear and anger.The girl looked up at Josh and stated. “She left me here to die...” Josh’s eyes turned even colder than before.

“Its ok Brook its ok, we will make sure she leaves at once” Josh said to the girl now know as Brook. Akira glared then walked out without another word and headed to look around the building. She wandered for sometime not finding anything of any interest till...There was this door that was different from the rest, it was on floor 6 and it seems to be made some how different though she couldn’t put her fingure on it. As she opened the door she quickly shut it and went to the next floor as fast as she could. On that floor it seemed all the girls lived....

~*~Some place else~*~

A heavy strom was about them and none of them seemed to pleased either. His long fingers twitched on the table top, two ther pair of eyes, eyed him nervesly.

“They all dead?” He spoke half stating half asking.

“Premision to speak my lord.” The old man nodded and waved his hand carelessly.

“Yes, yes Akuma what do you know fo the situation?” The old man asked.

“Lord Blade, One of them is still alive, the man we called “Death” it seems Akira beat him and now they have him as their prissonor” Akuma answered while staring at Tia. She shivered.

“Akira? So they did get her? That is probably why we lost so many men...” Lord Blade looks at Tia with disguest and then continues, “Next time we will go on with my plans and not listen to out nieve little girl...But for now, we have to think of a way to,” He grinned then, “You know.” His old hand was quickly at his side pulling out a dagger then stabbing the table in one quick movement...

~*~Back to Akira~*~

Akira stood in the door frame looking at all the girls. ‘Why weren’t they with the others?’ She thought to herself and she stepped into the room, It was huge, and was white on most parts of the wall but on other parts were painting and drawings people had made.

“Hey, Everyone look! Its a new girl!”A distant voice called off. All the girls turned their heads and looked at Akira. Talk broke out like there was a killer behind them and all of them ran straight at Akira, never in her life was she so scared at that moment. At least 20 girls came after her, crowding her asking her what her name was, telling everything about themselves and what this place was like, others weren’t as girly and were asking what kind of weapons AKira used and when they would be able to go back up to the surface and fight!

Akira having no idea how to responde to any of this, ran. She shoke her head and pushed passes the crowd, running out of the back door instead of the door she had come in and She had left the room in a hurry, there were to many people there, she hoped
none figured out who she was. The sweat of her fear ran down her face as she
hid from the very people she was to protect. A man came to find hr and she
almost killed him when h first came into site.

The man had been right out side the door when Akira ran out and had soon
followed. He had come looking for her, she had been missing from their net
work for weeks and they were starting to wonder if she was dead. But he knowing
her better than the rest, simply went out to look for her. Akira was always
someone easy to find if she did not care for those she was getting ready to go
after, But it seems Akira was doing something different this time as he found
her, she wasn?t killing the humans, she was protecting them. To him, a demon
that was kept hidden found it quite annoying, for more than one reason. 1) He
was out to kill all humans, and if she was against him, he might as well give
up. 2) Her job was to kill not to protect. He had to get to the bottom of this.

Akira heard him coming yes, but seeing him was the last thing she expected. She
rose to her feet and glared at him as she pushed passed him. He grabbed her
wrist and turned her to him.

“Let go, I will not hesitate to kill you, you know.” Akira growled.
Honestly she didn’t know why she hadn’t cut off his arm already.

“Tell me why you didn’t come back, tell me why you protecting them?” He
practically hissed at her. She pulled her arm away and pushed him.

“I leave when I wish, I do whatever job I wish too and you are no boss of
mine. So instead of you asking why I’m here, why are you here Philip(sp)?”
Akira asked, she had pulled out her dagger and held it deadly close to his
heart. He could not be killed unless right thru the heart, she knew and knew
all to well.

Philip toke a step back and smiled sweetly at Akira, who glared right back. “Oh but i came to find you. I may not be your boss but you do have a boss, and they are starting to wonder if your dead. I knew better and just had to come look for you. What fun is the job if I don’t have you to come along with me to make them sufer.” He answered and grabbed Akira’s wrist taking the dagger from it. She freed her wrist and toke a hold of his neck pushing him up agains the wall and keeping him there.

“Philip you know i could kill you, you know I don’t care for our boss, I don’t care for my job, its just a job that pays and is simple. Now if you would please go.” Akira said and let him go, he was already gaspings for air.

“Akira, what do you think you will acomplish here, you know what will happen, humans can’t help you now, your place is with us. Akira...” He continued to ramble but she payed no attention, she went back to the main building, she was sick of this place already and yet she was attached to it too....Why the hell? Forgeting the main building she headed back to the library. She figured she might as well chat it up a bit with Michael till she got tired.

Philip really was not happy with these turn of events, he really hoped it would be just like the old days, come to find Akira, talk the sense that this job was meant for her and get her to go back and work at his side. But it seemed like it had all changed, all in a matter for some short weeks. This really was the oppisote of how they usually said hello to each other. Philip sighed heavelly as she walked into the old library and headed back to the room filled with girls.

They had gone back to what they had been up to before. To be completely honest, Philip had gotten here the night before these peoples “gaurds” came around. He had found out about where she would be, like he said before, Akira was a strange one, if she knew she had a job she could careless for at the month she would allow herself to be followed or be predicted for the most part. And it seemed Philip was in luck. Walking over to a small table where there was two boys and a girl. THe only boys in the room besides himself.

“So you and her leaving? They aren’t to happy about her being back. They don’t know for sure if its her but they feel an old feeling. THey say it has to be her.” A black man said, he was blad but it fit him well, deep dark brown eyes stared intensely at Philip as Philip mored to sit across from the man. The mans face was hard, showed no sign of a smile in many years. There was some designs on the guys cheek, right neck to his ear, Philip knew it showed that this man infront of him was a master in every fighting style you could think of. He wore a black undershirt and black cargo pants. Guns were all over this guy, and scars where vissible here and there on the mans forearms.

Philip sighed, “No, she wont leave, seems she has dcieved to stick with this foolish mission...”Philip faded off.

“I don’t see why she can’t stay, whether she is or isn’t who they, we, think she is doesn’t change her job. Plus, what do we really have against her? She fought for us today, remember Tomo?” There was another black man sitting next to the first, looking almost the same as the first. His expersion was hard as well but you should tell he was till a goof.Same markings were on his but instead of being in a deep black it was silver, this meant that not only had he mastered all the fighting, he was the best of the best.At least at head to head. He only wore black cargo pants and always carried quite a few guns on him, with the addition to some knifes and hidden shit from everyone else. A tattoo was on his chest, right above his heart. Writen in old english it read “Mayur”. Either that was his name, or this dude was gay.

The first black man, now known as Tomo sighed and picked up his beer bottle drinking down the left overs.

“Who the fuck are you guys talking about?” A female voice came from the right of Philip, all eyes turned to the girl. She was meduim hight and had red, brown hair. Her eyes were a mix of gold and green.Her face was soft but firm. She wore a red longsleeve shirt with white cargo pants that were rolled up to her knees. On one ankle there was a tattoo, a small star and a moon.She was sitting there looking at the others wondering what the hell they were really talking about. This was not a secretive place, it seemed to be ever since this, this bastard Philip came along.

“Suki, please,” Tomo ruded his temples, he was stressed, didn’t want to think about their protecter that is possibly somuch more to all their lives. “For all we know she could just gain our trust then stab us int eh back!” He continued on.

Mayur crossed his arms over his nice musclar(sp) chest. “If she is who we think she is, she wouldn’t ever think of that. Not to us....Anyway, how do we know she remembers? hmm?”Mayur sighed and then continued, “What about that ‘Death’ person? Hes quite dangerios to just have here laying around.” He really didn’t want to talk abot the girl.

“Brook is actually taking care of him, hes actually...completely calm and it doesn’t seem he will try anything while staying close to Brook.”Suki put in. This she knew about. That odd demon/human that had actually attacked Brook, but still Brook was being protective of this monster.

Tomo nodded and sighed. “And here I thought everything was starting to get peaceful.” The others nodded. “Things keep getting weirder and weirder by the day. Next you know we will find out we are brothers.”Tomo went on, poking to Philip.

“Well if I have anything to do with it she will come to her senses in no least than a week. We will head back and go back to our job.” Philip told them. He was confident that she would be sick of this place by then. He already was....

Mayur got up then and sighed. “People change a lot, and it seems its time for us to change.” That was his leaving message. Suki sighed as well and drank the rest of her drink. “So who is she and whats so big about her?” SHe asked. It was really pissing her off that she didn’t knwo what was going on.

Meanwhile Cross Rose and John had gone back to the bar. The others went about finding themselves a place to sleep for the time being, not to mention a room for just them guards to have meeting in about whatever needed to be decused. John walked back over to Cross Rose and set down their drinks. “That was some welcoming huh?” He asked with a smirk. She nodded in responce. “Yeah, and to think, we don’t even know how long we are to be here, protecting...them.”Cross Rose made a motion with her hand so that it was moving across the others that were around them. These people didn’t seem to take well to them being there. It was like they hadn’t seen people that would actually, live with them, or be their friend so to speak, in a long long time. John nodded with a sigh. “How long do you think before Gun Shott shoots one of their asses to the next moon?” He asked jokingly. Cross Rose smirked this time. “I give it a week.”