Fan Fiction ❯ invader zim: the last hope...were screwed ❯ 10 years ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Dib smiled in victory as he saw his arch nemesis and mechanical minion fly out into the far reaches of space, Zim and GIR hit a large meteor with incredible force curtsey of Dib and his mech exo-suit Dib laughed as he saw a comet collide with the large rock instantly killing the defective Irken along with his defective SIR the great impact caused by the shock waves cased Zim's PAK to wrap around him in a cocoon like state

Dib became the ambassador of Meekrob that day, having power that stretched throughout the known universe. But over the years it wasn't enough. For as his power grew as did his arrogance and paranoia. Dib became cold and heartless even sadistic throwing all rebellions of any life form into dungeons, even his own race the humans.

Though Dib began to worry about his safety. He may have had the entire universe at his disposal but was afraid of what might happen. 10 years passed since Zim and GIR's death when Dib found the secret in the galaxy secrets of life death time and space were recorded here it was immortality that Dib had originally thought, but no a way to have every organism obey him, a way to get rid of the rebellion once and for all thought Dib.

And so dib used the ancient power to give him the same power he had in "Dib's wonderful life of doom."

The Meekrob hated Dib for what he had turned into, and began to plot along with the rebellion.

Flashback* 2 weeks ago.

Two meekrob were in an underground room with a human female the room was damp and smelly.

"So why do you wish to talk to me?" The human asked.

"Well we understand that you are able to kick the great ambassadors ass as you humans put it." The first Meekrob said bluntly.

"That was a long time ago." She said. "If I could still do it believe me I would."

"So there's no hope of overthrowing him?" The second Meekrob asked.

"No I'm afraid I can't help you. There was one but… he's dead the female said turning her back to them and opening a small gold locket from her pocket and smiled at the small Irken and SIR unit within the picture but frowned and closed it quickly.

"There was one who could? What was his race and does it still exist?" Asked the second Meekrob excitedly.

"You didn't know?

The Meekrob looked at each other.

"Who was he?" The first one asked.

"H his name was Zim he was Dibs rival, 9 nearly 10 years ago."

"What race was he? Human?"

"No h he was an Irken invader."

"Wait I've herd of him the second Meekrob said the Irken responsible for "horrible painful overload day" one and two he caused a total of 9 years of entire black out through out the planet Irk also responsible for Tallest Miyuki and Tallest Spork's death and single handily screwing up operation impending doom 1 and most of 2."

"The human smiled sounds like Zim." She said.

"Wasn't he the most defective Irken ever to live?" The first asked?

"The human female grabbed the energy life form using special silver knuckle dusters.

"Never speak of Zim like that." she yelled throwing the alien to the floor.

"I apologise for my college he did not mean to offend you." the second said.

The female flicked a few purple strands of hair from her face.

"Were you two close?" The second asked.

"I have never been close, but I did care for the little green freak if that's what you mean."

"If you don't mind how did he… ahem pass?" The first asked.

The human sighed and sat back down.

"He, well, Zim was arrogant and easily distracted, even at the most inappropriate times. He was battling Dib in huge exo-suits Zim got detracted and was blaster onto a meteor and got crushed by a comet with GIR.

"Who is this GIR?" Asked the second.

"He was Zim's overly cute dysfunctional SIR unit. Unpredictable but did manage to take over earth for a day when Zim was away from the planet. I always used to look out of my bedroom window and see his voot cruiser head off."

"How did you know the ambassador?" The second asked.

The human smiled. "I'm his biological sibling."

"Do the Irkens still exist?" The first asked.

"Yes but only a few, secluded within the rebellion, but no all of the would fall before the huge headed idiot.

"Not even one?" The second asked hopefully.

"The last one to even try came back with a ruptured squeedly spooch and her left arm missing.

"I would love to meet such brave being." The first said.

"Well I'll see what I can do." The female pressed a button and a small Irken with dark purple eyes, curled antenna a purple PAK and a metallic arm opened the hatch and showed the two Meekrob to the door.

"Thank you Tak." The female said once the Meekrob left.

The Irken smiled and walked away.

"You're welcome Gaz." She said walking out the door.

End flashback*

The two Meekrob watched Dib finish the ancient chant with his incredible power.

"Well let's see if it works." Dib thought to himself. "You!" Dib said pointing to the first Meekrob.

"Eat that dirt."

"Why?" The alien asked confused.

"What? It didn't work?" Dib yelled and turned around to see an alien corpse from the corner of the camber salute him, more aliens corpses and skeletons began to rise from their graves."

Dib looked at the zombies "…eat the dirt."

All the corpses begin to shovel dirt down their mouths or sucking it through tubes.

"Control of the dead? Not bad." Dib said.

All over the universe the dead began to raise and salute randomly waiting instruction chanting: "Obey Dib" over and over

On a meteor a certain Irkens PAK unwrapped a perfectly preserved Zim

"Obey Di… I can't do it Zim shouted what are these voices in the great head of ZIM!? Gwaa what happened?" Zim accessed his communicator from his PAK. "Computer! …Computer respond! "Sigh" ok…GIR WERE ARE YOU? GET HERE NOW!"

"GIR?"

Zim walked along the meteor and a few craters.

"Good thing I had my air helmet on when I woke up." Zim thought and tripped up in the dirt. "WHAT? What dares trip the might foot of ZIM!?!

Zim scraped some dirt away and pulled out a very familiar SIR.

"Gir! Wake up! … GIR?" Zim frowned and threw the little robot to the floor.

"Broken piece of junk "sigh"" Zim kicked his SIR in the head. "Well how on Irk am I supposed to get of this rock?" Zim thought sitting on the ground away from his broken partner.

"Hi!" GIR shouted in Zim's ear and hugged his master.

"Aww master fixed my head!"

GIR! Get off me GIR! Now! Zim yelled pulling the little android off his face.

"Now GIR make yourself use full and find us something to eat."

"I got a sandwich!" GIR said happily taking it out of his head.

Zim took it and looked at it.

"GIR how long have you had this sandwich?"

"Since this morning." GIR said.

"Then why is it covered in mould in-fact … it is just mould."

Zim puffed out his cheeks in a vomiting stance and threw the sandwich away.

"Are you sure you put that in this morning GIR?"

"Yes" GIR said nodding his head quickly with his tongue hanging from his mouth.

"And when was "this morning"?"

GIR stood still and stuck his satellite dish out his head and stuck it back within.

"10 human years 4 days, 6 minutes and 37 seconds."

"How could that be? Zim asked your not even 10 years old.

"I know I'm 11."

Zim looked confused… "OK GIR how old am I then?"

"265."

"Ha see GIR I am actually 255, you're calendar is 10 years to fast."

"No I got signals from all over the universe." GIR said with red eyes.

"Well what have we been doing her for 10 years then?"

"We were killed by Dib remember master."

"What? … Its all coming back to me now the battle, planet Meekrob this meteor … the comet Zim shuddered well GIR do you have your guidance chip in?"

"Yes." GIR said stupidly.

"Well then do you have enough fuel to make it back to Irk?"

"Irk is gone master." GIR said

"What no signal at all? That's impossible what happened?"

"The signals say that Dib became ambassador of Meekrob and destroyed Irk with a big bang wooooopieeeee!"

"GIR take us to earth." Zim said slowly still feeling the loss of his home planet."

"Yay were going to taco land!" Gir yelled as Zim got on his back GIR blasted to into space with his thrusters.

End chapter 1

Well what do you think so far? Please R&R