Fan Fiction ❯ invader zim: the last hope...were screwed ❯ all hail tallest zim ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

"That's it GIR were nearly home." Zim said but then paused did he really think of this spinning ball of dirt to be home?

"Taaaacccooooos!" GIR said in a trance, ran out of fuel and landed in a small crater in Zim's front garden.

Zim got up and bent his spine back in place "…yeah." Zim said not in his right mind and collapsed on the floor.

Gir got up and looked at his master. "Hehehe ok!" GIR squealed falling to the floor.

"Maybe I'll just lie here and… wait for something." Zim said groggily.

GIR suddenly stood up and looked forward extending his large glowing eyes.

"What is it GIR?" Zim said with his face in the floor.

"Friends of Dib!" GIR said excitedly.

"What?" Zim said confused as he saw what GIR meant.

Thousands of human zombies were walking all over the desolate city and began chanting. "Must obey Dib."

Zim screamed like a girl and jumped into GIR's arms.

"Zombies!" Zim shouted. "Quick get in the house GIR!"

"Okiedokie!" GIR said jumping through the front window and opening the door letting Zim in.

"Finally." Zim said, running inside and slamming the door behind him. "GIR board up that window!"

"Yes sir!" GIR said with red eyes and jumped of screen and jumped back on with a Bob The Builder costume humming the Bob The Builder theme as he bordered up the window.

Zim sighed, jumped in the toilet and went down into the main base.

"Well at least the base is intact." Zim said to himself before he was ambushed and thrown to the floor by …

"Scoodge? Get off me now!"

"Zim? Your alive?" Scoodge said stepping back,

"Of course I'm alive you idiot!" Zim said P.O.ed with clenched fists.

"But I thought that Dib…" Scoodge started.

"Killed me? Ha I think not. That pitiful human could never destroy me. Anyway what are you doing in my base?"

"Well after you were knocked onto that meteor the Massive came down so did the entire Irken fleet. I've hidden the Massive on the Earths moon keeping a cloaking device over it and controlling it from here." Scoodge said proud.

"So the Almighty Tallest are still alive?" Zim asked twitching his antenna curiously.

"Actually Zim Red and Purple were killed along with near enough our entire specie there's only about 12 Irkens left in the universe."

"Only 12?!?" Zim said shocked.

"Well it was 11 until I saw you." Scoodge said bluntly.

"So … who is the new Tallest then?" Zim asked curiously

"You're looking at him." Scoodge said showing Zim were he had a finger off each hand cut off.

Zim laughed. "Ohh good one Scoodge you the Tallest? Hahahaha I mean even I'm taller that you! Hahahaha!"

Scoodge looked at Zim up and down. "…You are."

"What?" asked Zim recovering from laughter.

"You, you're the new Tallest!" Scoodge said pointing at him.

"I'm a Tallest? Yes! I am invincible you, Scoodge worship Tallest Zim! … So Scoodge if you were the Tallest how come you … hey!" Zim said pushing Scoodge back. "What's with the sharp thing?"

"Sorry Zim its part of the Tallest ritual, your smallest finger has to come off."

"What? Get out of my face Scoodge. I'm not that tall!"

"But you're the Tallest." Scoodge said still holding the alien like knife.

"Yes and it's great like meeee, but not chopping!" Zim said frowning.

"Ok but your not an official Tallest until I do It." Scoodge said shrugging.

"Shut your noise tube short one! I am the Tallest standing at a great 1 and a half meters hahahahahahahaha obey the fist!" Zim said shaking his fist in Scoodge's face.

"Well Zim your with the rebellion am I right then?"

"What rebellion? Tell me now! Zim commander making a claw handed gesture at Scoodge.

"Well once that human Dib hurtled you onto the meteor he became ambassador of Meekrob and the rebellion want to kill him." Said Scoodge simply.

"So shoot him in his disturbingly large head then." Zim said speaking as if Scoodge was an infant.

"I wish it were that simple Zim, you see he has full power over the universe and his physical and mental abilities have far surpassed any living being."

"Ehh?" Zim mumbled confused half closing one of his eyes and twitching his antenna.

Scoodge sighed. "He's no human he's a god."

"What? And you think that's a good excuse for every one to try to destroy my enemy? Ha! He shall fall at the mighty hands of ZIM! And no more!

"Yes but if we all…" Scoodge started.

"Silence! Obey me for I am Tallest Zim! Now were is the voot cruiser Scoodge? I'm going to the moon."

Scoodge saluted. Yes sir!"

"GIR! Get in here!" Zim shouted at nothing in particular

GIR comes out of a random tube with 10-year-old taco. "We can fix it!" GIR eats the taco.

Zim shudders. "GIR were did you find that filth?"

"Not filth taco." GIR said happily.

"Gir, commoner were going to the moon."

"Yay the moon!" GIR squealed.

*Fade out to Dib.*

"Ha who ever said the dead keep their secrets?" Asked Dib as his un-dead minions tore up the rebellion headquarters located deep within planet Blorch.

All around the twisted ambassador hundreds of giant rat zombies tore the hideout apart, tipping over computer consoles and holographic simulations.

Dib raised his arms and using his great power he tore the floor apart reviling the underground escape routes but was punched in the jaw by one of the last SIR's left, Tak's SIR Mimi double kicked Dibs jaw and threw him aside while aliens of all races fled via the tunnels and into escape pods.

"Good work Mimi." Tak said in a fighting stance.

"Tak. We meet again but I see you've had some remodelling done since our last encounter." Dib said referring to Tak's cybernetic arm.

"No matter how many times you put me down I'm going to keep coming back until I destroy you Dib." Tak said.

"We'll see." Dib replied. "Well see."

"Yeaa!" Tak screamed as she ran at Dib attempting a flying kick with her razor steel edged boots but Dib quickly grabbed her leg and threw her behind him.

Tak snarled as she griped onto his shoulders from behind, flipped over and gave a hard kick to Dib's face she flipped off to see she had only put a small cut in his nose.

Dib laughed. "Is that the best you can do?"

Tak fired a laser gun at Dib's gigantic head. "No this is."

Dib used his supernatural powers to slap the beam away with his hand killing several zombies in the process.

Dib laughed maniacally but turned around when he herd.

"Your voice is stupid."

"Little Gaz is that you?"

Gaz had a rat zombie in a head lock and with one quick punch put the giant rodent out of its misery. "Yeah Dib its me." Gaz said as she let the motionless zombie fall to the floor.

"Ha!" Your more stupid than I thought. Do you have any idea what you're up against? You're dealing with an immortal a god a …powerful thing."

"You always did talk to much." Said Gaz smiling as Tak grabbed Dib's neck choking him until he grabbed her chest and slammed her against a wall Crushing the Irken elite with his hand pushing her farther within the concrete.

"You see Gaz, I'm unstoppable." Dib said making Tak scream out in agony.

"Ok Dib you've had your fun now put her down."

"Or else what? Are you going to fight me? Ha maybe 10 years ago little Gazzy but…"

"Can it! Drop Tak you bigheaded creep. Or suffer my wrath." Gaz said really P.O.ed

"My heads not big!" Dib shouted throwing Tak at Gaz who dodged her. "I am sick of every one saying that." Dib said with a large vein very visible on his forehead.

"Then why don't you try and stop me, big head?"

End chapt 2

No reviews? Crud common people review you are capable you know