Fan Fiction ❯ its a...Beast Boy kinda Night!! ❯ BORDOM!! ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]


CHAPTER 2!

"BEAST BOY!!!" Raven yelled at the top of her lungs, "Get the HELL OUTTA HERE!!". Raven Grabbed Beast Boy by the ass and kicked him out the door.*FA-ZOOOM* Beast Boy went flying down the halls of Titans Tower and smashed his face on the floor. "Yow-chh, Oh damn, Raven's gonna think I was perfing on her, I gotta act natual". Beast boy got himself off the floor and ran for it down to the couch of the main room. He planted his butt on the couch and began to shake, even though Raven was a girl...she still scared the crap out of him whenever she got furious. He stared at his hands and tried to calm himself down, "Oh man!!...I always gotta get myself into some sorta trouble! I hope that when I try to forgi-", He was interrupted by the sound of the door opening, "Beast Boy!!! What were you doing in the bathroom watching me!?" Raven yelled. Beast Boy stood up scratching the behind of his head with a dirty smile on his face and said, "Uhhh, well...Nobody was in there so I thought...uhhh". He was speechless for a second until Raven walked up to him and yelled, "And, Why are'nt you out like everyone else!?", she asked. Beast Boy gave a strainge look, a confused look and replied, "Why?..Where's everyone else gone?"

Raven walked over to the bench next to the refridgerator and grabbed a note, which Beast Boy obviously missed. She walked back over to Beast Boy and gave him the piece of paper, "Read...", she said. Beast Boy lifted the note up to his face and read, what looked to be in Cyborgs writing...

***************************************************

Dear BB & Rae:

Star, Robin and I went 2 a.....-
Eraser marks-...Play! Sorry, but u guys were sleepin and we didnt want to wake you up!
Oh and by the way,
Do not -*I repeat*- DO NOT WATCH THE LATE SHOW WITH DAVID LETTERMAN TONIGHT AT 11:00PM!!!
Oh, and I put some left over Pizza in the oven if ya want any, sorry BB...its chicken flavoured!
Oh and remember, Do not watch David Letterman...

Laterz!

************************************ **************

"Ok?", Beast Boy answered, "I wonder what play they went to?"..."I was really wondering why they didnt want us to watch David Letterman tonight?...I think we should watch it" Raven said in her mono-toned voice. Beast Boy looked at the clock and noticed it was only 9:40am, they had to wait til tonight to watch The Late Show. "Well, Im gonna eat that Pizza" said Raven as she made her way to the oven. "Oh man!!..What are those guys up to!?...And why'd they have to leave me here? I mean...So what if I get a little cranky when I wake up too early, they can get over it!" Beast Boy moaned. Raven munched on her Pizza and walked back to her room. Beast Boy went to the weights room, he thought lifting a little Iron would releave his tention.

As Beast Boy made his way in, he reached for the Radio and fliped it on *BUZZZZ-ZIP!*. The Radio began to play some Hip Hop music, the song that was playing was one of his favourite songs...

-Funky Music in the Background-
*This is M-Dog -(What)-*
*This is M-DOG!! -(Wha-W-wwww-WHAT!!)-*
* M-Dawg...Is INDA house!!.....INDA HOUSE, Man!!....I aint Playin!!.THIS IS M-DOG!!!!---(What)----INDA HOUSE BABY!!!!!...Inda Suburbia Streets*
-Funky Music still jamming in the background-

"MAN!! *Huff*-*Puff*-...That M-Dog speaks the truth!", Beast Boy remarked as he was lifting a 100Kg weight above his head. Sweat began to drip down his face, his Body Odour began to stink to high heavens. Beast Boy placed the weights on the floor and wiped some sweat off his forehead. "*Huff-Puff*, Man...I feel good!..But my arm pits STINK!!" , He put his nose close to his arm pit area and gave a big SNIFF. "POOOOO-WE!!... I think I gotta hit the shower!". Until he heard an announcement on the radio.

Radio:
Dj:
"And that was M-Dog, with his Debut single Jingle-Balls, also including some of his greatest hits such as, I banged yo momma with'a Boomstick and Splish-Splash, I been takin a Dump!
But next up on MONKEYNUTZ FM, we gotta important announcement that three, THREE of the Teen Ti-*CISHHHHHHHHHHHHHH*-

Beast Boy rushed off to the radio and began to bang it and smack it to get it working, "YOU PIECE'O JUNK!!!...GET WORKING!!!!" Beast Boy held it in the air and threw it on the ground and began stomping on it.*CrUnCh-SmAcK-bAnG*, Suddenly, he stopped and just realised that he destroyed a 200 dollar Radio, "Uh-Oh, Cyborgs gonna kill'me!"

Beast Boy made his way to Raven's room and knocked on her door, "Hey Raven!?...You gotta Radio in there!?". He screamed at the top of his lungs but Raven had her stereo pumped up listening to Depressed and yet, Disturbing beats. Beast Boy didnt bother and made his way for the back door. Once he was outside he took a woof of the summer breeze. Beast Boy walked over to the edge of the water and looked at his reflection, "Man, Today is BORING! Raven wont do nothing, Cyborgs radio is broken and I smell like sweat!"

Beast Boy felt extremely bored out of his mind, he thought that since him and Raven were home alone, they could spend some quality time together. "I wonder if Raven is up to a little bit of Car Racer Extreme!" Beast Boy said to himself. He splashed a little water on his face, and all of a sudden felt replenished. "Now! To get Raven to play Video games!!"......................

*********************************** ****************************************

I know That was a shit chapter, but oh well!..
Converting /tmp/phpscVTdM to /dev/stdout