Fan Fiction ❯ its a...Beast Boy kinda Night!! ❯ David!!!!?...Poor Beast Boy! ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
CHAPTER 4

"GWAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Beast Boy woke up to find himself in the Medical room. He sat up, rubbing his head and said "Dude!...What happened?" Beast Boy looked around him and nobody was in the room with him. He touched his head and noticed he had a bandage around it, he also looked at his torso and YES, another bandage. "Oh Man!.." Beast Boy said as he got up and outta his bed, "...where IS everyone?" He began to walk, but felt excruciating pain. He made his way to the door and opened it and as he did, he peared down the halls. "Its night time already?" He said as he looked around. BB managed to limp all the way to the main room. He could hear the sound of the clock and thought, "DUDE!!!!!..It's 11PM!, I gotta see what all this LateShow stuff is about!!" Beast Boy sprinted to the couch and *PLOP!* he smacked onto the couch, basically busting his ass, "I aint doin THAT again!" He reached for the Remote (as ya do) and flipped the Tv on......*fLiCk-BuZz*.....

**************************************** ***************************

Tv: Hello! I'm David Letterman and welcome to the show!! -tells some of his classic jokes and walks over to his desk and reads out the special guests- Tonight on the show we got three of JumpCities finest Superhero's!...Ladies and Gentleman, give a round of applause for Robin, Cyborg and Starfire! -crowd goes wild...WOOH!!!-

David: Ok..Now let me get this straight, You guys have fought against some of the most Dangerous, Craziest and most Villainist people, and yet your STILL alive?
Cyborg: Hey Man!...It's not THAT hard...I mean, when you've been doing something like this for...
Robin: ........Along time!-
Cyborg: -I was getting to DAT!.....Along time, you begin to realise that WE are a team!
David: Really?...Well, what about Raven and Beast Boy. I mean, why did'nt THEY come to the show?
Starfire: Yes, we know....it was very disrespectful of them!
Robin: Uhhhhh, well.......They said that they did'nt like your show so.....
David: WHAT!!!!! -Face goes completely red with fury and bangs fist on table *BANG!*-
Cyborg: Yeah! -rubs back of his head- It aint OUR fault!!!!
David: -Sits back down-, ok....sorry.....I've been drinking WAY too much alcohol lately -crowd laughs like a riot-
Robin: Yeah!.....I can imagine! -crowds goes quite....all that can be heard is a cricket-
David: Ahem, right!....We'll be right back with..."The Teen Titans", Dont go away!

************************************************************ *******

Beast boy just looked at the Tv, trying not to feel pissed off. He then got up from the couch and made his way outside and onto the rocks next to the water. Raven walked out from her room, only to hear the TV on. As she made her way to the television, she noticed Beast Boy sitting outside, so she went and checked on him. Beast Boy stared at his reflection and splashed his hands in the ocean. "So......." Raven said standing in the wind, "I see you're feeling better". Beast Boy then responded, "Are you kidding!....I feel like an idiot, I was beaten by those creeps." Raven moved closer to Beast Boy and asked, "Yeah!...why did you get beaten by them?" Beast Boy didnt say anything. Instead, he rose up to his feet and walked passed Raven. Raven watched as he passed her and noticed he had tears in his eyes. Raven didnt take this to any concern and stayed in her spot.

Beast Boy entered his room and limped to his bed, then ploped himself on the matress. "Dude, I miss Terra!", Beast Boy wiped his tears and stared out the window. "Raven obviously doesnt care!..I dont blame her" he said sniffing away. BB started having flashbacks of him and Terra, and thinking about when she sacrificed herself in the volcanic Aftershock. "Ok!..That's it!!!!.......I gonna go see Terra!"

Raven sat on the couch and watched the Late Show some more, still furious about the others being on there....

******************************************************** ***********

Tv:
David:
Ok!! We're back with Cyborg, Robin and Starfire!...So guys, how's life living in a Giant T?
Robin: It's ok, We manage to get along sometimes!
Cyborg: -giving Robin the Evils- Yeah!...Sometimes!!
David: But...is'nt it weird how your home gets destroyed.......then you manage to REBUILD the place again, I mean, WOTS UP WITH THAT?
Starfire: We are sorry Mr Letterman, but THAT is a secret.
David: Secret huh?..hmmmmmmmmmm -rubs his chin-
Cyborg: Is'nt it WEIRD how your SHOW is STILL RUNNING?
David: uhhhhhhhh, NO!.............Is'nt it WEIRD how you manage to eat lots and lots of food, and there's no place to crap out of!!!!
Cyborg: -all quiet-
Robin: Yeeeaaah!.....Look, we have numerous blue-prints of the Tower so we know what to do when the place gets demolished.
David: I see, so.....are You Two inlove? -pointing to Robin and Starfire-
Robin: -Blushes like a lil School Boy-.........uhhhhhh, guh....Naw...I mean.....-
Starfire: - We hav'nt quite gotten to any love mak- Robin slaps his hand over Starfires mouth-
Cyborg: -Pointing at the Love Birds- Yup!!!....Their In-*SMACK*
Robin: -stands on Davids desk waving his fist- SHUT UP CYBORG!!!!!
Starfire: *giggle*

********************************************************* *************

"Ok!...." Raven replied, ".......Maybe it WAS best that I didnt go on that show!" Just as Raven said that, Beast Boy came walking in and kept walking to the exit of the tower. Raven sat up and looked at Beast Boy and asked, "Uhhhh, we're you going?" Beast Boy stopped in his foot steps, still covered in bandages and all. He slitely turned his head to look at Raven and said, "Why would YOU care Raven?" Then, he just kept on walking. Raven used her powers to close the doors on him *VoOoM* "What are you Doing!!!!?" Beast Boy yelled. Raven moved away from the couch and walked towards Beast Boy, "You're injuries are'nt healed yet, I can't let you leave!" Raven could see another tear roll down Beast Boys face, this was strainge though, Beast Boy crying was something she'd never expect. "Look..." Beast Boy said firmly, "I just wanna walk!...Whats the point in staying here when YOU just avoid me!" Raven walked closer to Beast Boy and asked, "There's more to it than that though, is'nt there!" Suddenly, Beast Boy broke down into tears and fell to the floor to his knees. This gave Raven a miraculous fright, watching Beast Boy like this kinda, scared her.

"Its...*sniff*......Its Terra!" Beast Boy said. Raven stopped holding up the doors and ran over to Beast Boy. "Go Away!" He yelled to Raven, Raven stopped in her tracks and watched as Beast Boy got back to his feet. "Beast Boy I....", "NO!.....*sniff*, You just.......leave me alone!!" Beast Boy began to limp his way out of the tower. Raven thought to herself that this would be something that She'd do! This was kinda out of character for Beast Boy. Raven did'nt want Beast Boy to get into any more danger than he already had, so she ran after him down the hall.

Beast Boy noticed Raven was coming for him, so he stopped, "Raven, *sniff*......I just miss Terra, I want her back....ya know?.....*sniff*, Besides.....why would YOU care, you just keep pushing me around as usual. I used to handle it before, but now......I really cant be bothered with it anymore!!!" Beast Boy stomped his foot which shook the room and made some devastating cracks in the ground. Raven suddenly felt simpathy for Beast Boy, (a definite change for her). Beast Boy just kept walking his walk, until Raven grabbed his hand, "No!..Beast Boy, I DONT hate you!!" Beast Boy just ignored her and pulled his wrist out from Ravens grasp. "Just.....Leave me alone!" Beast Boy replied. Then at that moment, Beast Boy just walked out, leaving Raven alone in the Tower...

********************************************************* ***************

Yeah Yeah!!.........I know, CRAP CRAP, CRAP CRAP CRAP!!!..........But hey!!..Whadda ya gonna do?


Converting /tmp/phpv14h0U to /dev/stdout