Fan Fiction ❯ Jealousy of Original Characters ❯ Jealousy ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]
Jealousy of Original Characters

Well..actually....I do own everything.

Me: *typing fanfic* hmm....now what should Zinnia do?

*door bursts open*

4 Girls: Stop right there!

Me: *looks*
~~~~~~~~~~~4 girls descriptions~~~~~~~~
Mika~~ long pink hair, blue eyes, age 17, 5"5, big green floppy bunny ears with blue spheres on the end, two long green fluffy tails with blue spheres on the end, horn on head, blue rainbow maiden.
Kioko~~ long blue hair, red eyes, age 16, 5"0, dark skinned, long floppy orange ears that go all the way down to her feet with green spheres on the end, long fluffy orange tail with green sphere on the end, green shades, green rainbow maiden.
Their Story: Best friends who use to be average high school girls. Until two cute cuddly animals which were 2 of the 7 rainbow saints found them and gave them the rainbow collars letting them transform into the rainbow maidens. Girls who work under the RainBow Emporess, a giant pretty purple doggie and destroy the Twilight king's henchmen.
Kichi~~~ gravity defying black pigtails, green eyes, age 15, 5"0, dark skinned, floppy orange ears, fluffy orange tail, dog girl
Her story: An egg fell out the sky startling a group of kids in an oprhanage who snuck outside to play ball at night. Raising the egg properly let it hatch.....into a dog girl...who spent her first 15 years of life there. Until an extremely rich old man adopted her...and now she lives with him and her 3 new older sisters, Doughnut the pet bull, and Mr Sybulka the butler.
No Name~~~ wolf, wears halter top, blue jeans, violet eyes, age 15, 2"2, brown fur, long braids made with fur, hoop ear ring in right ear, big sneakers.
Her story: none....not yet
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: *sighs in relief*Wow...you guys scared me....

Mika: Natsumi, we have a complaint.

Me: What? You dont like your weapon?

Kioko: Why does Zinnia get to be in all the fanfics?!

Me: huh?

Kichi: Yeah, Im excatly like her!

Me: well......technically Kichi....she's a wolf demon; you're just a dog girl that hatched from a egg that fell out the sky

Kichi: *sniffles* Dog girls need love too.....

Me: what are you whining about?! You're family's rich!

No Name: Zinnia is practically famous now!

Kioko: Ever since she made her debut on MediaMiner.org she's been like...a celebrity!

Me: Nuh uh.....lots of people there dont know her...jealous, perhaps?

All 4: NO!

Me: well, she's a Yu Yu Hakusho original character...and thats my favorite anime

No Name: But Im a Sonic X orignal character. You said Im way cooler Rogue and Amy.

Me: Well, of course, a wolf is cooler than a hedgehog or bat.

No Name: Well, why havent you put in a fanfic?!*whines*

Me: Well....one reason is that I could never think of a name for you. The second is that I dont think many people watch Sonic X.

No Name:........*sniffles*

Me: Face it, you guys never liked poor Zinnia. She's the best original character ever! So unselfish! Plus I made her first.

Kioko: But we wanna be in the fanfics! *cries*

Mika: Yeah!

Me: you mean with Zinnia?!

All 4: NO!

Me:........then what?

Mika: Put us with Inuyasha, or One Piece or GetBackers or something.

Me:But....I cant...

Kichi: *whimpers* how come?

Me: Because, I dont any anime you guys would fit in. Zinnia fits well with Yu Yu Hakusho. Im sorry you guy, but I cant help you.

Mika: ........*takes out her two swords that look like big fish scales*

Me: O.O......um...but as for Kioko-chan and Mika they'll be in Rising Stars of Manga contest for TokyoPop. heh, I thought I told yall. If I win you guys become a real manga. *thinks* wait, you cant attack me....I created you! If Im dead there's future for any of you! Not even Zinnia.

Mika and Kioko-chan: Really?! Us?! A real manga?!

Kichi: wha...what about me?!

Me:.....uhh.......maybe if.....uh....I dont know...

No Name: and me?

Me: Well...if I can get a name for you......I'll start the Sonic X fanfics.

No Name: Wheee!!

Zinnia: *enters* Hi everyone, I got us some cookies*holds up oreos*

All 4 girls: *fighting stance*

Zinnia: *sweat drop*Natsumi......help....

Me: everyone stop or I'll erase you!

All 4: *stop*

Me: Now...if you guys wanna be in fanfics, meaning Kioko, Mika, and Kichi...you'll have to prove yourselves to be as great at Zinnia.

Zinnia: Me? Im great?!

Me: Yeah, girl! My fanfics got lots of reviews thanks to you!

Zinnia: *blushes* Thank you...

Me: oh yeah....No Name...

No Name: yes?

Me: I'll ask my fans about you and see what they say


Okay, the end. Now I need a name for No Name the wolf. and what do you think of Sonic X fanfics?

Zinnia: Send reviews everyone!

Kichi: Hey! Why does she get to say it?!

Me: *sighs...* okay, everyone say it..

All 5 original characters: Send reviews everyone!