Fan Fiction ❯ Journey of Hope ❯ Journey part 19 ( Chapter 19 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Journey of Hope
Written by VegetandAru (lord of the underworld)
Everything is my own, Please be nice as far as criticism goes, however if you do have something about it that you don't like then don't flame, just tell me about it if you would.

This was written quite a few years ago now, but I just stumbled across it on my hard drive and I've began to patch it up, it's still not finished but I'm working on it.

Yours VegetandAru (vegetandaru@yahoo.com)

<o0@0o>

'To the world you may be one person,
But to one person you may be the world'
(anonymous)

<o0@0o>

"Trayant that girl down there, the one with the red curls. That's- that's- that's. That's Nadia Felvia."

"Ignore her."

"What!"

"Ignore her, it would be best for the situation if our eyes didn't meet."

"I'm sorry, but, why?" Zak waited for a minute for the reply then just as he was about to repeat his question then the answer came.

"Because I don't want her to lose half her power, at least not yet." He stopped talking to concentrate on steering Tomato in the right direction then began his explanation. "I can't remember wether I told you this when we first met but It has always been in my family blood line to be the guardian on Nadia and her monument, but when the surge of power ran through the land then I sent my little sister to raise Nadia from her monument. Nadia's anger sent yet another large out burst of energy to run over the land. This power proved to be to much for the sacred stone used to place Nadia in and out of her stone monument and also used to tie her power together. Nadia's power is bound to her guardian through the awakening stone and now that even that has been destroyed then on meeting me then she will lose half of her power unless the awakening stone is fixed." Trayant hesitated slightly as if he was thinking about something, then when he realised that Zak was waiting to hear more, he quickly carried on with his explanation. "Which is simply not possible as the only way to fix the stone is when Nadia dies at which point then the stone will destroy itself anyway and then a knew stone will be remade out of the ashes at the time of Nadia's rebirth. But with a power such as the one we felt of the night that my sister awakened Nadia then we need Nadia herself to be as old and as experienced to fighting as it is possible to be. So killing her is well out of the question."

"Oh." Zak looked back towards the city, he could still see the vague shapes of people gathered in the city square still watching the griffin. He couldn't make out Nadia anymore but the red glowing dot in with the crowd was enough to tell him that Fire had emerged at last from the Inn.