Fan Fiction ❯ Juvenile Angel ❯ Dreams of Dark ( Chapter 12 )

[ A - All Readers ]

 
 
 
 
Chapter 12: Dreams of Dark.
 
 
Trex panicked. He couldn't move for some reason. In the end he stopped struggling and said, "If you want to kill me that badly then go ahead. I'll do anything for you, Sakura."
 
Sakura suddenly yelped in pain. A spirit version of Light came out of her body screaming, "CURSE YOU TREX!!!!!"
 
Sakura was now screaming, "NO!!! TREX!!! Don't die!!!"
 
Trex's body lifted up in the air and swirled into a dark ball. Usually Dark would appear but this time he didn't. Is Dark Gone?
 
Dreams of Dark...
 
"Dark!" Trex yelled.
 
"What do you want? Do you want to banish me away for eternity or something?"
 
"No! Look, Dark...I'm sorry I tackled you. I just over reacted. I'm sure if you come back you'll meet someone even better than Sakura! So...come back?"
 
"......IT'S A DEAL!!!!!!!!" Dark tackled Trex and jumped through a black hole. They flew through the hole and came out were Trex left. Bad News is they flew right towards Light's energy ball.
 
"AWE CRAP!" They said in unison. Dark pushed Trex out of the way and caught the energy ball. He pushed his hands against it as hard as he could until it disappeared.
 
"There! Now that that's done let's go on a date!"
 
The area fell silent.
 
"What? All I said was let's go on a date! You know go get a cookie?!"
 
There was another few moments of silence. Then Trex suddenly broke it.
 
"HAHAHA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA HAAAAA! Pbtth Dark you idiot a date isn't just eating a cookie you moron! It's...well I'll explain it to you later...a cookie sounds pretty good right now anyway."
 
Sakura agreed, so they went off to a cookie shop. Little did they know that an evil force was being sent to Earth this very moment!
 
Off in space somewhere...
 
A square ship flew through the universe toward Earth.
 
"Dark...I shall have my revenge once and for all!!!"