Fan Fiction ❯ Juvenile Angel ❯ Fusion Part Two ( Chapter 20 )

[ A - All Readers ]

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Chapter 20: Fusion (Part 2)
 
 
Trex stared blankly at his dad, as did Dark.
 
"Whaty what, what?"
 
"I said: do you wanna learn how to fuse with each other? You know, become one being, like a superpower..."
 
"Is there ANYTHING you can't do?" Dark asked in astonishment.
 
"Zap those freaking weeds in your mom's garden. They're getting on my f-"
 
"Say, dad? Just how do you do this, "Fusion"?"
 
"Oh it's very simple. Just say who or what you like the most at the same time and shout fuse."
 
(For example: Someone says, "I like trees!" And the other person says, "I like dragons!" At the same time then they both say, "FUSE!" If done correctly, they should become one super being. WARNING: This will only work in this story so don't go shouting out your secret love to everyone and hope you now destroy boulders. You're just going to embarrass yourself.)
 
"Well, let's try it out!" Trex shouted excitedly.
 
"Okay!"
 
"One, Two, Three..."
 
"I like Sakura!
"I like Reeku!”
“FUSE!”
 
A blinding light lit up the room. Lavet ducked (quack) for cover. After the light show was over, Lavet decided to look up. And in the distance was a slim figure, glowing silver and orange.
 
"Heh...so this is what it is like to be fused...I feel like catching ferrets and blowing up TVs at the same time!"
 
Lavet stood up and smirked. Trex/Dark was wearing blue pants, no shoes, a green t-shirt, and a cape. (Wait, no, no, no, no, no. NO cape.)
 
"Well, I do suppose we need a name," They said. "Hmm...How about...TARX! It's got a nice ring...and I like it!"
 
A few seconds later, they split apart. They were now Trex and Dark again.
 
"What the? Why did it wear off?"
 
"Depending on the human determines on how long they stay together. Since Dark's not human, it relies on you, Trex. So...this basically means that you're weak as crap."
 
"HEY!!! That's true..."
 
"I guess this just means you'll just have to work out more, eh Trex? And who knows, you might even impress Sakura!" Dark said convincingly.
 
"Yeah, I suppose you're right, Dark. I'll start right now!!!"
 
Trex quickly ran into the kitchen and tried to find something heavy. He found something and grabbed it! Or so he tried...he pulled and pulled and pulled and pulled, but it wouldn't budge! Dark then walked into the kitchen.
 
"Um...Trex?" He started. "That's a pencil."
 
There was a knock at the door and Trex went and answered it. A doctor was at the door.
 
"Is Dark here?"
 
"Right here!" Dark yelled.
 
"It's about Reeku. The baby's here."
 
 
 
To Be Continued...