Fan Fiction ❯ Juvenile Angel ❯ Sakura the Faker ( Chapter 22 )

[ A - All Readers ]

 
Chapter 22: Sakura the faker.
 
“But really Trex,” Dark started, “I don't know what the heck a Jhench is. She just told me she was one.”
 
Trex stared at Dark blankly. “Dark…you retard…you moron…YOU LUNATIC!!!!! Arrrrghhh! You…you…I can't even put into words how dumb you are!!! Gosh, you freaking idiot…”
 
“………Cupcake.”
 
“D'OH!”
 
That next day…
 
Trex flipped a black jacket over his shoulder that his mom had given him the day before.
 
“Jesus, my mom is such a pain. I hate my mother! Oh great. Now she probably knows what I'm thinking.” Trex thought.
 
`YOU'RE DARN RIGHT I CAN HEAR YOU!!!!!!!” Trex's mom's voice said out of nowhere.
 
“Ow…my ear.”
 
Trex walked up the steps to school to find Sakura talking to a strange man at the top of the stairs.
 
“H-hi Sakura…” Trex said shyly.
 
“And WHO is this ugly guy sucking up to me?” Asked the strange guy.
 
“Chika wah? Man I'm gonna kill you if you don't back off, punk!” Trex screamed.
 
“Trex!” Sakura said in shock. “This is my new boyfriend!”
 
Authors Note=A/N: ………WTF?
 
“Y-Your…oh, you gotta be kidding me. THIS is your new boyfriend?!”
 
“Yes. I love him. And he…”
 
“And I…I love my motorcycle. MOTY!!! I LUV U!!!! Billy Wents and his moty shall never be separated!!” Billy said, grasping his motorcycle for dear life.
 
“Mr. Wents, huh?” Trex said angrily. “Well, you've got something coming to you! DAAAARK!!!!”
 
The ground erupted below them as Dark's head came up through the ground. JUST his head.
 
“Cupcake!” He said with glee. Suddenly a giant cupcake came down from the sky and crushed Mr. Wents and his motorcycle flat.
 
A/N: WTF???
 
“Dark…you freak.”