Fan Fiction ❯ Juvenile Angel ❯ The Five Ki Masters ( Chapter 24 )

[ A - All Readers ]

 
 
 
Chapter 24: The Five Ki Masters: Evi, Goo, Mys, Psy, and Hid.
 
 
“So…Dark…what the heck is a Ki Master?!”
 
“A Ki Master is a being trained in ki that is sought out by many to be trained. Over the past 1,00,000 years, only 5 have been selected for the high name as Ki Master. They are Goo (Good), Evi (Evil), Psy (psychic), Mys (mysterious), and Hid (Hidden). Clinet sought out Evi, the evil Ki Master.”
 
“So,” Sakura started, “if Trex were to go to the Ki Master's place and ask him to teach him, and he passed…would he become stronger?”
 
“Stronger? STRONGER?! Heck, he'd probably be stronger than me!”
 
“Really? I would?! YES!!! THANK YOU, LORD! Hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah!”
 
Trex started doing a dance around a stool.
 
Dark grabbed Sakura's shirt and said like a psycho, “He's…GONE…INSANE…HELP HIM…the world is coming to an end!!!!!”
 
“Let go of my shirt. NOW…”
 
Later that night…
 
“So…Dark, when do I get to see the Ki Master?” Trex asked.
 
“Nevah!!!” Dark said, trying to be funny.
 
“Where is Goo located? Tell me and I'll give you a ferret.”
 
“Oh goody! I looove ferrets! Quadroon K, sector 64! Oh goody, ferret..!”
 
“I'll give you it when I get back. Goodbye!”
 
Trex ran out in the street and waited for a few minutes. Then he said, “I forgot. I can't teleport or fly. Boy, I'm retarded. Ugh…I really didn't want it to come down to this but…”
 
At Kero's house…
 
Trex banged loudly on Kero's front door. After about 20 minutes of banging, Trex gave it up and walked down the sidewalk. After a few minutes passed, he was rudely interrupted by a chunk of metal that landed in the factory beside him. Turns out this factory was the Cover and Pillow factory/company. Trex went into the factory/company area and stepped beside the chunk of metal. It looked like a door. On the side of it was a dial that said: From: {Ki Master, Goo} to {Earth, Cover and Pillow factory/company}. Suddenly the door swung open and Kero stepped out. Surprised to see Trex, he said,
 
“Whoa! The heck?! What are you doing here?”
 
“What the crap is that thing? Did you just come back from The Ki Master Goo??”
 
“Yeah, I did! And you're not getting training from him unless you get past me!!!”