Fan Fiction ❯ Kiko. ❯ Demon Child ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
"What is this feeling?"
The girl awoke. "She" was a test subject from the day her cursed life ever began. Her appearance would have said that "she" wasn't a human anyways. She was beautiful -no human could mach the beauty, but then, "she" also looked like a Demon. She was originally a "Kimera" created with Cat DNA and Bat DNA-- a jersey devil. Somehow, a mistake had happened, which made her look like a human in structure- but the DNA of a bat. No traces of Human DNA could be found within. "She" had wings. "She" also had the ability- to change her outer structure into a cat also. "She" never had a name, and was always referred to as "it" or "Type 04".

"She" wanted a name. "She" wanted to be like the people around her, but outh of the "Tube" where she was most of the time, "She was too weak, and gravity would slowly crush her to the ground. "She" always had to meet with one of the lab workers so they could collect "Data" every week.

Today was the day for "collecting Data". The people drained the "Tube". "She" hacked as "oxygen" filled her lungs. "She" hated it. the people helped her into dry clothing.....but today, they were shocked.

Her innards have been removed. Every single organ except the heart. They didn't notice because the Liquid in the tube was red.... and blood is of the same color. The heart was beating- they could see that...but it was very faint. It stopped. The girl, who was breathing in Pain a few moments ago, was all of a sudden, fine and smiling.

The girl was named "Kiko"------ Demon Child.