Fan Fiction ❯ legend of Zelda: daughter of Link and Malon the little princess of darkness ❯ legned of Zelda daughter of Link and Malon the little princess of darkness ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
The legend of Zelda: daughter of Link and Malon the little princess of darkness

The legend of Zelda: daughter of Link and Malon the little princess of darkness


I sat with Ganonodorf on his horse, Dark Rider. I wasn't scared or alone anymore darkness and pathetic ways of making a persons life hell seemed so comforting…

I looked at Ganondorf across the table from me. He was eating so turkey and crumpets.

I looked at my food and red wine but didn't pay the mind to eat any of it.

HE looked up " are you all right my love?" he asked me.

I stood up and walked out of the dining chamber to go outside. I mounted my horse, Ginger and rode down the trail.

Many redeads watched me galloped pass them. I entered Lon Lon Ranch to see my mother, Malon.

" mother" I called.

My mother came out of the barn " oh Liea is it you"?

I looked at my kokiri boots " eh yes mother it's me" I replied.

My mother walked up to me and gave me a hug " your eyes are red my daughter did Ganondorf do this to you?" she sobbed.

I slapped her across the face " don't talk about Ganondorf like he's vermin"

My mother rubbed her cheek " why… why have you changed in so many ways"

I sighed, " Mother I'm sorry, I just came to see if Father came back"

" Link is not here" my mother replied stiffly.

I smiled " Ganondorf will be happy to know the truth"

My mother gasped, " Liea please-don't"

I patted her cheek " good bye mother" I said as I mounted my horse and rode back to the castle.

When I entered the castle I saw many of the moblins dead with sword wounds. I unsheathed my sword my father was here somewhere, I knew it, I felt it. As I made my way threw the rooms and up the stair case I could hear fighting-fighting between my father and Ganondorf.

"Ganondorf!" I yelled as I ran up the stairs as fast as I could, I burst threw to door to see Ganondorf on his knees and my father standing over him, ready to swipe him headless.

"Ganondorf" I yelled as I ran at my father with my sword raised high.

My father blocked my blow with the master sword.

I came around and gashed his leg. Father stabbed me in the chest, I fell to my knees and turned to Ganondorf, he looked at me while holding his chest, my father walked up to him and killed him- he killed Ganondorf!

Ganondorfs head landed at my knees and then I died too.