Fan Fiction ❯ Legend of zelda: razorblade smile ❯ razer blade ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Razorblade smile

 

 

"will you marry me Malon?" Link asked as he took her hands. Malon nodded " I will Link" she told him.

The wedding day…

 

Link and malon made their vows to each other and kissed, but unfortunately Link didn't have a ring to give to Malon so he substituted one of his earrings for her ring until he got one. The reception was beautiful…."

 

One year later…

 

Link picked up his infant daughter and cradled her. He kissed his child an smiled at her, she smiled back.

"Link' Malon called.

Link came into the room holding the baby. Malon held out for the baby, Link handed her to her, Malon began to breast feed her. Malon turned her eyes to Link " Link go to the store and get me some eggs please"

"anything for you my sweet" Link replied.

3 hours later….

 

Link dismounted Epona and entered the house.

Malon looked at him as he came in " Link where were you?"

" I got the eggs oh yeah I forgot to tell you that Zelda wanted to see me about the horse thieves taking their horses from their stables"

Malon looked down " are you having an affair?"

"No! Malon I love you!" he walked over and took her hands " I've been loyal to you since the day we began to date"

Tears streamed down her cheeks ` I hope so'

Link gave her a virgin kiss and whipped away her tears.

 

Baby Liea was sleeping on he mothers chest as her and Link slept.

The next morning Zelda came to Links house " Link I need your help, two more of my best horses have been taken away"

Link sighed "alright-alright I will"

That night at the royal stable…

 

Link heard the nay of the horses, he ran into the stable. Two men were cornering a horse in a corral, Link attacked them, he killed one of the thieves as the other one just excaped " I get you for this!" the thief yelled as he took down the road.

Link was paid handsomely the next morning by Zelda and her husband, Roark.

5 years later….

 

" hey baby doll wake up, guess what day it is" Link told his child.

Liea woke up " good morning daddy, today's my birthday" she laughed, she gave him a hug, Malon came into the room with her big belly bulged out like a oversized growth, she was pregnant with her and Links second child.

" good morning mommy" Liea said.

Liea looked like Link and Malon with Links eyes and nose and Malons hair color and big smile.

Malon kissed her daughter " good morning, happy birthday"

Link picked the five year old girl up and swooped her in the air, she laughed, Link laughed along with her.

`Link don't get her all riled up, what am I going to do when the second one comes and you spoil them?"

"nawwh c'mon Malon we want to have some fun" Link replied.

Malon put her hands on her hips " oh fine but if you destroy the house you get to clean it up"

Link and Liea looked at each other.

One hour later….

 

"Link I need some milk can you get me some please?" Malon asked.

Link nodded and rode off.

That night…..

`thanks Roark" Link told the king as he took the ruby's. he went and got the milk.

Back home…

Link opened the door " Malon I got the milk, I'm sorry that I'm-"

The milk bottle fell to the ground and broke.

On the tables laid Malons mutilated, raped corpse, blood dripped from her body. Link heart began to beat faster and faster until he was near passing out. His unborn son was placed in a pot of boiling water, spices were added to give it a hellish sweet smell, Link puked despite that he has seen death before but it wasn't his own family. There were organs and blood everywhere. Link feared for his future and ran threw the house as fast as he could , he threw open the door and screamed " Liea!"

There laid his five year old daughter raped and mutilated her organs hanging out of her body.

Links mind snapped he screamed.