Fan Fiction ❯ legend of zelda:secrets ❯ only story ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Legend of Zelda: secrets

 

 

Link and Zelda are harboring a secret from their daughter that involves Malon R&R

 

XXX

 

Malon was taking care of the horses in the royal stable when prince Link walked in. Link married princess Zelda who unfortunately could not reproduce, Malon agreed to be a surrogate mom so that Zelda could have a child to call her own.

"lets make this quick" Link told her.

Malon smiled and placed the horse brush down. Link took her hand, took her to the castle. In the guest room they undressed and began to kiss….. the act lasted an hour. Two weeks later the doctor confirmed that Malon was indeed pregnant, Zelda jumped for joy.

The pregnancy lasted months and Zelda grew more impatient by the day, until the day finally came….

Malon screamed in pain as the contractions got closer and more intense, finally the baby was born, it was a girl, Malon held out her hands for the infant but the midwife handed the baby to Zelda, she was tickled to death, Malon sighed sadly, she wanted to see her baby.

Malon took a couple days to recover room giving birth, then she was back on the job.

 

XXX

 

12 years later….

 

" hi Malon" princess Rei said.

Malon looked at her daughter " hi princess."

"mom told me that I could take some time from my studies to visit you" Rei told her.

Malon smiled " princess would you like to brush the horses with me?"

Rei's eyes lit up "really"

Malon handed her a brush to brush the horse with, Link came into the stable "Rei you mother wants you"

Rei nodded she turned to Malon " goodbye Malon" she ran off towards the castle.

Malon looked sadly at Link, he noticed this and gave her a hug "I'm sorry Malon"

Malon began to cry " I just wish that we could tell her that she's our daughter, not Zeldas"

"I know-I know" he kissed her.

Link and Malon have been having an affair since the day they had sex 12 years ago in order to get Malon pregnant for Zelda. Link and Malon began to make out.

 

XXX

Rei was playing the piano when she heard her parents talking.

"when shale we tell her?" Link asked

Zelda made a reply, and Rei started playing the piano again, she thought that her parents were talking about someone else.

Later that night….

 

Zelda came to tuck Rei in for bed.

"mom is Malon my mom?" Rei asked.

Zelda looked at her attentively " no why?"

"no reason"

Zelda sighed, since Rei was five she had been asking the same question about Malon, like she knew the truth about her existence.