Fan Fiction ❯ legend of Zelda: The Insight and the Catharsis ❯ The Insight and the Catharsis ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Insight and the Catharsis

By: Zaios or Shishome

Fanfiction.net for Zaios

Mediaminer.org for Shishome

"I walk in the shadow of death. I smite all the religious, I worship nothing, nothing at all. Satan blesses me with symbols of his followers, though I want nothing to do with it"

Link

Her ghost in the fog><><

Link sat in his chair at home and listened to Dimmu Borgir. His parents were out in a school conference but he couldn't much care. He was examining a photo of his girl friend, Malon, she too was a gothic. Zelda was a good friend of his but they didn't much hang out at school because she was a punk, the same with Saria. Rotu was a prep and that would not be a pretty sight to see at school, because everyone stuck to their own groups.

He lit a cigarette and took a drag, he place the photo back on the dresser, and arose from his bed. He went down stairs and went to get himself some milk.

The refrigerator opened with a squeak. He pulled out a big bottle of the white liquid. He popped the lid a took a drink. Just then the door bell rang, Link answered it, it was his girlfriend. He smiled warmly and stepped aside, allowing her to come into the house.

Malon looked around "parents gone, I see" she said.

"yeah, we have it all to ourselves" he came up behind her and put his arms around her waist, Malon pulled out of his grasp "hey" she said.

She turned too him "how long will your parents be away?" she asked.

Link thought for a minute "probably two hours why"

Malon looked down `no reason really. Come on lets go to your room, it's really warm down here, don't your parents have an air conditioner?"

Link shook his head "I'm afraid not, my little dark angel" he kissed her lips, she giggled, Link took her hand and lead her upstairs.

"The insight and the catharsis" by: Dimmu Borgir was playing loudly, when they got into Links room. Malon smiled "awh good Norwegian black metal, our fellow Gothic's"

they sat down on Links bed at chain smoked the cigarette, until it was down to it's butt.

"So anything interesting about being grounded?" Malon asked as they cuddled.

"no not much, it's just boring, I just want to hang by Hot Topic and do nothing, maybe scare some of the little Christian kids or something" Link replied.

"Scare little kids, you should be dubbed a punk instead of a Goth. with that attitude" Malon murmured.

Link leaned up "you don't mean that do you?" he said.

Malon smiled slightly "no. I guess not"

Link laid back down and pulled her close, they ended up falling asleep.

Later that night about midnight Link awoken to a woman's voice, calling his name. He looked up and looked over Malon, she was still asleep. Her gothic dress black silk dress was all wrinkled. She snored quietly and twitched a little.

"Link…." The voice called again.

Link looked up out his window it was very foggy out side, but there in the fog stood a girl, with dark hair, and a very pale look.

"Link…" The voice called.

Link got out of bed and went downstairs, out side, the fog was so think it was hard to see, but he managed to get to the back yard, the girl who was in the fog was still there, she approached Link and touched his face. Link was so tired at the time he did not realizes what danger he was in. The girl sunk her fangs into Links neck, Link screamed and fainted.

To be continued…..