Fan Fiction ❯ Let Me See You ❯ Meeting You ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hiya everybody. Well here is a new fic for you to read. I am really going to like this one. It is going to be a lot like my other ones you know sweet and touching. Well I hope you liked

______________________________________________________________________

(::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::Chapter 1: Meeting You::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::)

Summery: Darkness covers her life. Her blindness tortured her. She wants to know what its like to see the rolling waves, to see the hot sand, to watch the seagull soar in the sky. When someone new enters Kairi's life she wants to see the light even more…she wants to see the one she has grown to love…SK

Disclaimer: I do not own Kingdom Hearts not now not ever.

---

I can hear the caw of the seagull…

But I can't see it

I can feel the hot sand itch in-between my toes…

But I can't see it

I can smell the aroma of the salty water…

But I can't see it

---

"Kairi, want to go see the new kids?"

Kairi turned to the sound of her name. She faced Selphie but all she saw was darkness.

"Sure, can you lead me there?"

"Of course I will!" Selphie said as she grabbed Kairi by the wrist and led her across the sandy shore.

Kairi loved to feel the hot sand and she always sat on the beach letting her fingers sink into it. People would try to explain to her what the sand looked like, but all Kairi knew was darkness. She lived in a dark abyss. She recognized the sand by its rough grains and hot temperature, but nothing else.

"Kairi, look there's two new kids!" Selphie yelled pointing to the old worn down wooden dock. She glanced back at Kairi. "Oh sorry."

Kairi nodded her head. She didn't like to speak. She had always felt like she wasn't communicating since she couldn't see the person. She felt like she was talking to a wall; a black wall.

Selphie led Kairi up onto the dock and then left her and walking over to the new kids. Kairi sighed hearing Selphie talking to the new people, which she expected was two boys.

---

"Hi, I'm Selphie."

"Oh, I'm Riku."

"Hey Riku…" Selphie replied grinning. "So where are you from?"

"Oh I'm from Traverse Town."

"Wow that sounds so cool."

---

gosh she is such a flirt. Kairi thought as she felt around with her hands to find something to lean on. Soon she found herself falling and landing on the sand beneath her.

"Are you okay?" An angelic voice asked.

Kairi nodded her head slowly while standing up on her feet.

"I'm Sora."

"I'm Kairi."

"Well, it's nice to meet you Kairi."

"I wish I could see you…" Kairi whispered sadly.

"What do you mean?"

"I can't see you…I can't see anything."

"Oh…I didn't know."

"It's okay; it's just that for once I wish I could see who I am talking to."

"SO um…who was your friend?"

"Oh Selphie? She's not much of a friend but she is the only one who will lead me places. Here I am pretty much an outcast."

"Well, people should stop judging you."

Kairi averted her gaze to where the voice was coming from. "So you're not judging me?" She questioned.

"Hey Sora, come meet Selphie!" Riku yelled to Sora.

Kairi felt one of Sora's strong hands get placed on her shoulder. She smiled for once in her life she felt safe. Like someone was going to protect her.

"You stay here Kai, I'll be right back."

Kai? No one calls me that but Selphie.

Kairi sighed as she heard Sora's footsteps fade away. She turned her head to the sound of the soft rolling waves.

---

I can hear his angelic voice…

But I can't see him

I can feel his strong hands…

But I can't see him

I can sense him eyes looking at me…

But I can't see him

---

:::: Authors Note:::: So did you like it? I thought it was pretty cute. I know I keep on making new stories and deleting them, but I am not deleting this one because I really like it and I think it will be fun to write, and hopefully it will be fun to read.

Well if you really liked it please review…

---

See the button

Like the Button

Click the Button

---