Fan Fiction ❯ Life, Love, and Waiting ❯ A Walk In The Park ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's Notes: sorry this has taken me so long, I pulled my story stuff out and was like, I left this unfinished, I think I need to start writing again, hope you enjoy.

*************************************************************** *****************

The week went by, I had returned to school the next day and things had been going fine. I hadn't been throwing up and felt my fears subside. Life was good, it was Friday and Jeremy was going to pick me up in a few minutes for our weekly date.

"Dinah! Jeremy is here!" my mom shouted to me.

"I'll be out in a minute!" I shouted back as I finished applying my eye liner. I was all set. Jeremy and I were to take a walk in the part and talk about everything. Then we'd head to Katie's house for movies and would spend the night there. In the morning Jeremy was to pick me up and bring me home.

I walked out of my room and found Jeremy waiting by the door.

"Hey," he said when he saw me, "you look beautiful."

"Thank you," I smiled as I grabbed by bag.

"Sweety, have you got everything?" my mom called from the kitchen.

"Yes Mom, I love you, see you tomorrow," I bellowed back to her. I walked out the door before she could start anymore of 20 questions. Jeremy helped me get my bag into his car and we drove to the park chatting about school. When we arrived at the park Jeremy got out and opened the door for me before I could even take my seat belt off. Not that I cared, I appreciated how Jeremy would always treat me like a princess. It was really sweet. He took my hand and we started walking down to the river. I loved to look out at the water and he knew this. I knew exactly what he wanted to talk about and while I didn't want to, I knew we needed to.

"Dinah…" Jeremy started. I could tell he was having difficulties with this.

"Yes Jeremy," I prompted, hoping that he would just get this over with.

"I… I'm worried about you, but I want you to know that whatever I happens, I'll be there every step of the way… and…"

"Do you think you could just hold me?" I asked, wanting to be close to him right now. I wanted to cry, because I didn't know if my fears were true, I didn't know if my life was about to change, or if it already had because of one choice. Even though I knew I didn't regret what I had done, it was so scary, and I wasn't even sure if it was true or just a fear.

Jeremy held out his arms, and I fell into them, before I knew it tears started to fall. "So, what do we do now?" was his response.

"I guess… we have to find out if this is just a feeling… or if…"

"Shhhh, we'll come to that bridge soon enough." Jeremy held onto me for such a long time, knowing that I didn't want to be let go, knowing that I was scared. I could tell that he was scared too. We were scared of the unknown. We weren't sure of what was about to happen. I wasn't sure I wanted to know, but I knew that we had to… we had to find out…

*************************************************************** ***********************

so that's it for now… stay tuned… I'm actually writing, not sure if it's all that well, but hey, I'm writing..