Fan Fiction ❯ Life, Love, and Waiting ❯ I'm taking you home ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Title: Life, Love, and Waiting
Author: Shadow Angel
Chapter: 2
Rating: PG-13
E-mail: icebubbledancer@hotmail.com

Disclaimers: I own this story and everything in it.

Author's Notes: Hope you've been enjoying this story so far. Thanks go out to JOey for reviewing and all those who have been reading. How ever many that may be.
******************************************************************* **********************************************

When the shaking had finally stopped I picked myself up and rinsed myself off. there was a sour taste in my mouth, but I couldn't do anything about it. I was far too fearful of another attack.

Just as I thought he would be Jeremy was waiting for me. He looked rather worried, and I touched his arm in a reassuring manner.
"You okay?" he asked, looking into my eyes.
"I've been better," I replied, trying to brush the incident aside. Jeremy; however, wouldn't let me.
"Do you want me to take you home?" he asked trying to get something more out of me. It reminded me of our first date when I had become upset over someone that had shown up and tried to ruin things for me and Jeremy.
"No, I'll be alright," my comment made his eyes respond ina questioning manner. "Really, it was probably something I ate, no big. Besides you have class."
"You're more important then class," his reply made me smile in the way that no one else could.
"Thanks, but . . . "
"Besides, I"m not taking no for an answer." I could see the stubbornness in his eyes and knew that all attempt in fighting him would be pointless. either way, I'd probably end up at home.
In one last attempt to not have my boyfriend end up with detention or worse I said, "How about I lay down on the couch in the mixing area and you can come chekc on me in a little while." How I got him to agree may have had something to do with how I looked at him, or it could have been he was happy he could come check on me. He led me to the couch and made sure I was comfortable, then he kissed me on the forehead. It reminded me of when I was little and my parents would take care of me, loving, letting me know that they care and will be there if I need anything. With these thoughts I fell asleep.

"Hey sleeping beauty," I looked up into my boyfriend's loving eyews.
"Hey," I said rising to a sitting position and stretching, "Guess I fell asleep."
"Good," he said, "I was hoping that you'd get some rest. Are you feeling any better?"
"I'm fine," my frustration obvious. He looked worried when I said that considering what had happened the last time I said that. "Really." I smiled and kissed him on the cheek. "Now go back to class before you get into trouble." He looked unsure but he got up and headed back to class.

* * *
Lunch came, finally. I felt much better than I had this morning, but I was relieved to be out of class for the time being. My friends were already in the mixing area. I was going to walk over when two arms wrapped around me just as they had this morning.
"Feeling better?" Jeremy asked when I leaned back into his embrace.
"Much," I replied, "although I am really hungry," hinting that I wanted lunch.
"Lead the way then," I started walking towards my friends with his arms still around me.
"Hey Dinah," Amanda greeted me. "Hi Jeremy."
"Hey," came my response.
"What's up?" my boyfriend asked.
"Lunch," Krista answered. We sad down and I pulled out my sandwhich. Lifting it to my mouth I felt the nausea return and I found myself running to the bathroom. It was like history was repeating itself. When I came out to fin Jeremy standing there, the worried look had returned.
"Again?" was the only word that escaped from his lips. I only nodded. He put his arms around me and said, "That's it, I'm taking you home." Looking into his eyes I could see any fighting would be pointless. It was lunch and he had time, he wouldn't get in trouble. I could tell that I wasn't feeling well when I couldn't think of any other reason. "Ok, let's go," he said leading me to his car where we drove to my house.
**************************************************************** ********************************************************

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'm trying to ease into this story, even though you probably already know what's going on. As always, more later...
~Angel