Fan Fiction ❯ Love Letter ❯ Love Letter ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
--Love Letter-- (January 23, 2005) Ching KageYume, 15

Dearest Pen Pal,
I await your next letter from you. I long for you. Waiting, for what has been happening in your life. I wonder...are we really meant for each other? Do you love me so? Or do you say that just to keep in touch with me? I love you too much...I wait everyday for your letter...checking the mailbox...never finding anything worthwhile. It's like waiting for true love...waiting for your kiss....again.
It's the next day. I find nothing of value in that black box filled to the rim with parchments...I think about you always. You're trustworthy; knowing where I live. You're beautiful with your writing to me. Caring because you write to me. Lately, I dream of you too. My darling, love, sweetheart, my charming prince. I spill out my heart to you...please...love me like you did back then.
I miss you...I cry for you...why did you have to leave me? When I got your letter, my heart...mended. My hopes are there again...unfortunately, you don't write to me anymore. Does this mean it's over? Are we not together anymore? What have I done? Or was it you? Please respond to me, love. Are you there?
It's been weeks. I can't wait any longer. I must have your reply immediately...my heart lingers for your words of love. I have to know how you are doing....even if it kills me...that is how much I...love...you...
I'll seal up this note...and hopefully...you'll be there to give me an answer. Please, my love, tell me you're OK...tell me everything's all right...tell me you'll visit me one day to catch up, recapture memories we had...cherish new ones...I long for your kisses...they're so bliss and I savor them all...I desire your tender lips....to touch mine. All I know is, please don't leave me...It would break my heart.
Love Always,
Your lonely one.
Converting /tmp/phpJrYsvj to /dev/stdout