Fan Fiction ❯ M.A.G.I.C.A.L. ❯ The Characters ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Hello. You may remember me from my last attempt at an RPG turned fanfic, Guardians, Unite! Well, that one's gonna be delayed for a while, but fear not! My friends and I have created another RPG, which I am now sharing to you here! I proudly present to you… M.A.G.I.C.A.L.! (You'll see why it's called that below.) Yep, it's another W.i.t.c.h. fanfiction!
 
Characters:
 
THE GUARDIANS:
 
 

Name: Maylu
Name meaning: Daughter of the ocean
Sign: Scorpio
Birthday: November 13
Age: 13
Parents: Mom, Dad
Power: Guardian of Water
Look: Mid-back black-blue-purple silky hair. Dark blue eyes. Really dark.
Style: Long jeans or black pants. Hay Lin's shirt type things (The one from book 5)
Guardian outfit: Hay Lin's skirt and her shirt is mid-riff and her shirt starting from her elbow wraps around her arm and ends hanging from her wrist. (It doesn't untwist.) Cornelia's boots.
Strongest Attack: Water Wave-A tsunami appears and drenches her opponent.
Extras: She can melt from view leaving mist. She is fairly quick and extremely smart
Weaknesses: Earth is extra strong on her. Some strong earth attacks can beat her.
 
Name: Aira Lawson
Name meaning: Of the wind
Sign: Gemini
Birthday: June 12
Parents: Mom (Irma, the original Guardian of Water) dad, sister Alex
Power: Guardian of Air
Look: Long ever changing hair that is as long as her knees. She has bright blue eyes that turn silver when using her power.
Style: She usually wears mini-skirts and large T-shirts.
Guardian outfit: Turquoise midriff bearing top with 3/4 sleeves and it slits on the sides of the sleeves and are tied at the end of the sleeves. Purple capris and short turquoise and purple striped socks with purple ballet shoes like Hay Lin's.
Strongest Attack: Windy Tornado- When she creates a tornado and sucks the villain into it.
Weakness: She doesn't have quick reflexes
Extras: Not only is she the daughter of the last Guardian of Water, she's also the goddaughter of Hay Lin, the Guardian of Air.
 
Name: Gaea Hale
Meaning: Goddess of the Earth
Birthday: May 27th
Sign: Gemini
Age: 15
Parents: Mother Cornelia, Father
Power: Guardian of Earth
Look: Long Pinkish-red (a sort of dark pink) hair and green eyes.
Style: she likes to wear Jeans a lot and polo-neck jumpers, she always carries a violet backpack around to carry all her stuff.
Guardian outfit: bottoms like Irma's and a top like Cornelia's.
Strongest attack: Earth-Splitter - She punches the ground causing the earth crack in a line to her opponent she then blows them a kiss (as a little taunt) and the crack splits open fully causing her foe to plummet down.
Weakness: She's not as physically strong as the other Guardians.
Extras: Confidant and cool, this nature lover gracefully follows in her mother's footsteps as the newest Guardian of Earth! She's VERY fast moving and agile cause she's a gymnast, she can also use the earth to move around (similar to Terra.)
 
 
Name: Isis Raveena
Name meaning: Egyptian God of the Underworld
nickname: Tris
Sign: Virgo
Birthday: September 11
Age: 12
Parents: Mother Hay Lin
Power: Guardian of Energy, which naturally makes her the new Keeper of the Heart
Look: curly red hair, red headband with white bow, violet eyes, glasses
wears: Pink pleated skirt, pink shirt that goes of the shoulder with a lighter pink one over it, and Pink shoes
Guardian outfit: mix of all 5 W.I.T.C.H. girls.
Strongest attack: Energy wave/ blast- shoots energy out of hand (blast) both hands (wave)
 
Name: Christina Vandom

Meaning: Um... I couldn't think of a clever name for the C, so I just went with a normal name

Sign: Pisces

Birthday: March 8 (my b-day ^_^)

Powers: Guardian of Fire

Look: Short, fiery red hair, blue eyes that turn red when using her powers.

Family: Mom Will, dad

Style: Tomboyish, usually wears t-shirts and pants.
 
Guardian outfit: Taranee's top and Will's boots.

Strongest Attack: Fire Wall: She creates a wall of fire that surrounds the enemy. Whenever necessary, the wall will close in on the enemy, scorching him.

Weakness: Naturally, her powers are useless against water-based villains.

Extras: Yep, it's another daughter of a former Guardian! Super strong. Despite her powers, she's an even-tempered girl, who makes friends very easily.
 
Name: Aaliyah Cook
Sign: Sagittarius
Age: 14
Birthday: December 14
Parents: Mom (Taranee… yep, again with the daughters of the W.I.T.C.H.es! LOL!), dad, brother Cody.
Power: Guardian of Light
Looks: Blackish-blueish hair that is braided into a zillion tiny braids (and beaded), dark skin, it about medium height and brown eyes. Looks a lot like Taranee with longer hair.
Style: Her clothes are sort of a cross between Taranee and Hay Lin. (weird combo, I know but, it all works out!)
Strongest power: She can create lightning
Weakness: She's easily distracted and can be a little too curious for her own good.
 
Name: Layla
Birthday: April 2
Sign: Aries
Age: 15
Powers: Guardian of the Mind (she can read and control minds, and levitate herself using her mind,)
Look: She has long, brown hair and emerald green eyes. She usually wears t-shirts with hearts and stars on them. She seems to like blue jeans, too, and always wears her favorite pair of sneakers.
Guardian outfit: Pretty much the same as the rest of the Guardians.'
Extras: You thought your little sister was hyper? Well, this girl DEFINES hyper! Layla is very energetic and outgoing, and acts like a little kid sometimes. She seems to have a liking for Sonic the Hedgehog video game, and often carries a Tails plushie around with her. She's usually happy all the time, but she has a very short temper. In other words, don't mess with her, or else you shall witness her TRUE POWER!!! Yea, she watches too much DBZ, too,
 
ASSISTANCE:
Name: Alena
Bio: She's the keeper of the Aurameres of each element, now she's the one looking after the new guardians The Oracle sometimes asks her advice whenever there's a problem concerning the Guardians and their elements She's much powerful than the Oracle She created the elements herself.

Look: long wavy brownish black hair, average height, and black eyes
Age: 2,005 (thought she looks younger)
Extras: She always wears that pearly crown of hers. Despite the age, she can still fight. She helps the people of Candracar resolve their problem of enemy attack
 
THE BAD GUY:
 
Name: Sirius
Power: Darkness. Can blend into the shadows, and can destroy light. Can soak the happiness out of even the most carefree person ever.
Objectives: To bring darkness over the world, destroy the guardians, and kidnap and kill the Heir to the Throne, Malika.
Weakness: Nothing in records.

EXTRA:

Name: Malika
Name meaning: Queen, Princes
Bio: Malika has always lived happily in Metamoor, until just about two months ago she started having dreams, some would call them premonitions. Ever since, there has been something strange and different about her. She usually stays in her room, in the dark, just sitting there. Sometimes when Elyon passes she hears the faint noise of Malika practicing her powers. Elyon senses something is happening, and she is determined to find out what.

And, there they be! Chapter 1 will be coming as soon as possible, and I promise that this one will be updated MUCH faster than my last attempt. See ya soon!