Fan Fiction ❯ Magic And The Hippogriff ❯ We Are Going To Europe! ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Uma: Hey peeps. I'm back!
Bob: NOOOOO!!!
Amu: why am I here?
Bill: Who's she?
Uma: My evil twin, who locks me in a closet.
Amu: Good times, good times
Bob+Bill: o.O? okayyyy
Uma: This story is a random idea that came to my mind when I saw the third Harry Potter movie, which was the day after I saw the Fourth. ^^
Bob+Bill: How does that work?
Uma : I read the books
Bob+Bill: ohhhhh
Amu: Baka muses
Uma: Be nice
Amu: never
Uma: ~pushes button to star the fic~ IT LIVESSSSSS MWHAHAHAHA!!
 
`thinking' “speaking” `mind talk' “letters” change of scene
 
Magic and the Hippogriffs
Chapter 1:
We Are Going To Europe!
 
 
It was a sunny day at the beach in So Cal. Everything was peaceful and normal. Josh and Ronny are playing the seagull game, Gigi is playing on her I-pod, and I am doing what I do best (A/N: No Gigi, it's not being stupid) which is… SWIMMING!!! Any water uma's favorite thing to do!
 
Oh, did I forget to mention, we are all demons. Yes, you read me right, demons. I am a 1300-year-old water uma youki, but I don't even look a day older than 13. I have sky blue hair that goes to the small of my back that I usually keep in a low ponytail. My eyes are a shade darker than ice blue, but lighter than my sky blue hair. My complexion is very fair, so if I didn't put on that sunscreen this morning, I would be bright red. Also, I have a sky blue tail, yes a tail. Thankfully, Gigi knows great clocking spells so no one will notice it. And right now, anyone who saw me, would consider me a `prep', which I am not. The outfit that I'm wearing would be considered `preppy' though. It is a royal blue halter-top bikini with a short skirt type thing bottoms.
 
My best friend in the world, Gigi, was a kage neko youki, and like me, 1300-year-old but looks only 13. She has two black neko ears perched on top of he head, and a black neko tail too. She has long black hair, which is kept in a loose ponytail. Her eyes, and I quote, ` look like bottomless pits' end quote. She ussally wears darker clothes because of her youki habits, but today I forced her into wearing a bright orange bathing suit styled like mine, and boy, if I wasn't her best friend, she would so kill me.
 
Josh, my annoying little brother, well, adopted brother, we were both adopted into the same ningen family nine years ago, is a lightening apparition. He has blonde hair that he keeps spiked and his eyes are `shocking' yellow. He is only 1100-years-old but looks 11. (A/N: people, if you haven't figured out the demon to human aging ratio yet, you are a hopeless case, I'm just going to write the demon age now, `cause I'm getting lazy) Also, he has a fascination for sharp pointy objects. Right now he's just wearing a red/orange flamed type patterned swim trunks.
 
Ronny is the same age as Josh, and is a pyro dragon youki. He has flaming red hair, along with roasting red eyes (A/N: Amu: burn baby BURN!!!). Also, he has pale red horns, red wings and a red dragon tail, he too has the clocking spell on him. And to top it off, he and Josh knew each other in Makai, and have a really weird connection, they can finish each other's sentences and things like that. Also, he and Josh team up together to pull pranks on ningens, and sometime, Gigi and I, but we always get `em back.
 
Now that you now all of us, let's get back to what is happening.
 
“Gigi, come swim with me,” I shouted, “the water's great!”
 
Gigi just looked up from her manga, looked at the water, looked at me and said, “Never!”. Since Gigi is a kage neko, her powers are weaker in the water, just like how my powers are weaker in shadows. Also, neko means cat, so that doesn't help at all.
 
“WUSS!!!” I called out in my all to famous reply. You see, whenever my friends don't do what I want them to do, I call them a wuss, wussy, sissy ect…
 
“Don't care.” replied Gigi.
 
`Time to pump it up' I thought. `I can hear you Lacy.' mind-spoke Gigi `WUUUSSSSSSSS' I thought back to her. `Do you want me to hurt you?' asked Gigi. `No, wuss' I thought in return. `What did you say' Gigi threatened `Nothing, I said nothing your awesome Gigi-ness I replied. Go- Gigi was cut off before she could finish whatever she wanted to say, because she was interrupted by Ronny.
 
“Wow, look, it's an owl.” yelled Ronny, stating the obvious.
 
“Hey, Ronny, aren't we old enough to go to school now?” asked Josh. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that along with being demons, we are all witches/wizards. So far, Gigi and I both graduated the second year at Magic Institute of California, or MIC for short, Ronny and Josh however will be starting this year.
 
“Gigi, don't they send seagulls with the letters though?” I asked Gigi
 
“Yeah, they only send owls to students who go to school in Europe. That's what it says in Hogwarts: A History” replied Gigi. By this time, I was out of the water, and standing with everybody else.
 
“We're going to” Josh started. “Europe? I don't want to go to Europe, they drink” Ronny finished then started. ”tea, and it's “ Josh said right after Ronny. “GROSS!!” the both said together. (A/N: Confusing, ne? Well welcome to my world.)
 
“ Let's just see what it says first.” Gigi told the boys. When the owl got closer, we noticed that it only had one letter with it. I raised my arm to act as a perch, while Gigi untied the letter.
 
“Alright, I want to read to letter,” Josh said when we got the letter off of the owl's leg.
“Dear Ms Gigi Knight, Ms Lacy Williams, Mr. Ronny Knight, and Mr. Josh Williams,
I am proud in to inform you that you have been accepted into Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. The beginning of term starts on September 1, the train to the school shall leave the station at 9:00 sharp, from Kings Cross Station platform 9