Fan Fiction ❯ meeting a new team of heros!! ❯ info on the team! ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Okay, this is a Teen Titan story and a cross over with some of my own characters that I’ve been writing about for quiet a while now. They seem to remind me a bit of the teen Titans since there both groups of teens that have powers and save there city. I thought that since there not like famous and so no one but myself has ever hared of them, well it would only be fair to give you info on them. The leader of the Guardians (the group of horrors) is called The Reaper. He wears a black suit and a mash that covers his eyes and goes in slightly round the head. He has short spiky brown hair and has a obsession over the teams arch foe, Spiro! (this is reason one why there alike!) his farther was a werewolf and one night, had bitten The Reaper. He’s had the curse for so many years and had gotten it at such a young age that he has been able to use the strength and speed of a wolf even when it’s not a full moon and with out transforming! second in command is Archer. She’s a line up for the goddess of nature. She caries a magic bow that forms it’s own arrows. She’s also a vegetarian. She wears a green short skirt and a green tank top. Her mask only covers her right-hand side face and is the shape of leaves. Her hair is long and black and her eyes are a dark green and her skin is a deep brown. The so called funny one of the group (reminded me of Beastboy) is Turbo! He has the power to run seventy miles per hour with out breaking a sweat but he does get extremely hungry. He wears silver shorts and shirt with white stripes round the waist. His hair is blue and he has a set of sunglass that he always wears. There is next Mellow! She is perhaps one of the strangest of the group as she is a hippy who knows how to use machinery. She’s the piece keeper and also manages the weaponry and transport that the Guardians use. She has long blond hair that runs down her back and wears a long dress with many piece relics. She has red pain across both her eyes and a head bond. She has the power to heal and produce light pink force fields. She is also the only member who can leatherette. Last but knot least is Clair. She is one of the twin protectors who were purposely made hundreds of years ago to protect a force that even haven and hell fired. Herself and her brother were both Guardians till George (her twin brother) was lost during a battle. After that, Mellow joined but Clair has never refused to find her brother. To understand her, you need to understand yin and yang! Good and evil is how the world is made up and that’s how Clair and her brother were made. One that was pure and good and the other that is full of hatred and fear. Clair was that one that is filed with hatred and fear but she has learned to control her anger and fight the good battle. Her power is to transform into a black dragon that has great strength and speed but only when in the shadows or darkness. When she is in light she will be nothing but shadows. She wears a long black trench coat and trousers. Her hair is ghostly white and her eyes are a deep brown and almost red.
Well that’s everyone you need to know. I will add some of the villains but I’ll also give description of them latter when they show up. If there are any questions or something that you do not understand or even if you just want to tell me what you think, then email me at dbradley338@aol.com or review me. I will always be pleased to hear what you think of my stories.