Fan Fiction ❯ Mixed Dragoons!? ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Mixed Dragoon-part one
 
 
It all happened too fast. Dart, Rose, and Albert were going to use their dragons on Melbu Frama and it happened.
 
 
They were all in a unknown place. As they looked around, they did not notice the ten or so warriors in the foliage behind them. When they came into a clearing, Rose called out into the bushes, "Alright, you can stop following us now."
 
As five or so of the warriors came out of the bushes everyone noticed that each one had a spcific color combination of there clothes. As the other five warriors sneaked up behind them, the ones in front introduced themselves.
 
"We are the Guardians of this land," spoke one of the females in the front. She was clad in a tight white shirt and dark green long pants. She also had a silver bow and a quiver of arrows on her back. Her hair was down to her mid-back and both her hair and eyes were the color of an amber ale.
 
"We are to take you to the Palace," the male beside her told them. Clad in a dark green wife beater and long loose white pants with a green design on them, the boy looked like the girl that had spoken. His hair was the same length as Albert's and his hair was dark brown.
His eyes were a golden brown color.
 
"My name is Nako, and my brother's name is Kara." The woman now known a Nako told them. As she evaluated each of them, she told the other five warriors to join them. The others went around to the front and joined there comrades.
 
“We shall introduce ourselves, I am Aruna,” a beautiful girl in gray and blue told them. She also had a broad sword. A man about the same age as her spoke next, clad in the same colors as Aruna he informed them the he was her twin brother.
 
“My Name is Arjunayazu, but just call me Arjuna,” he chuckled. His weapon was a ornate spear.
 
“That is not a normal spear is it?” Albert spoke looking at the strange weapon.
 
“No it's not, it's called a Naginata , or Zanbatou.” Arjuna gave Albert a strange look as everyone knew what it was.