Fan Fiction ❯ Mocking Mary ❯ Lorien Sue ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: No, I don't own. The evil Lawyers can go away now.

Today's drabble courtesy of ChaosTheory89!

*********************************************

The fair Luthiuntumiel, granddaughter of the Lady Galadriel, watched as the Fellowship of the ring entered Lothlorien, minus Gandalf. She did not worry about the old wizard, for he was not very attractive. Instead, she only had eyes for the gorgeous Elf that arrived with the ringbearer. Legolas. Le sigh. After the Fellowship had spoken with her grandparents, she snuck up behind the handsome elf. He sensed her coming and turned. He was stunned by her beauty, and for a long moment just stared. Or perhaps he was struck with horror at the thought of yet another hormonal female coming after him. Whichever it was, it kept him still long enough for he to use the most effective weapon any female had in her arsenal. The Glomp. Before he knew what was happening, the elf maiden was clinging to him, arms and legs clamped around him so tightly he had trouble breathing.

Fortunately our dear Elf was saved from death by Sue by the most unlikely person imaginable. Eowyn rode up, dressed as Dernhelm and wielding a sword. "Only room for one blonde idiot in this, and that's me!" With that proclamation, Eowyn cut the fair Luthiuntumiel in half, freeing Legolas. Then she rode off, laughing maniacally. Aragorn walked up to Legolas, and they stared after her. When she was out of sight he looked up at the Elf.

"Are we supposed to know her yet?"

"Um...no. I don't think so."

"Ah. Right."

***********************************************

Don't hurt me Eowyn fans! ChaosTheory89 gave me that line.

Thank you all so much!! This is now the largest number of reviews I've ever gotten for one story! THANK YOU!! Keep the story ideas coming!

Coming up next: A chapter suggested by Mia! WARNING: Rating going UP!