Fan Fiction ❯ Mocking Mary ❯ Daughter of Sauron ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Do I really need to keep doing this? Can you just look at the first dozen chapters? Thenks.

Wow, lucky thirteen! And OVER A HUNDRED REVIEWS!! WOOO!! I'm honored, I really am. I have *never* had a fic be this popular. You guys are great, you really are.

LP: Stop. Gushing.

Hmph. Well, I think it's great. I love you all!!

Today's madness thanks to: Spinifex Magician!

*************************************************************

Up in the highest room of the Dark Tower of Barad-dur, a beautiful maiden sat and stared morosely out of the window. The beautiful daughter of Sauron sighed and flipped the ends of her raven-dark hair over her shoulder, silver-violet eyes glaring at the endless black fields of orcs. She wanted nothing more than to get away from all of this. An idea came to her and she grinned. Carefully she snuck down the endless flights of stairs to the base of the tower and toward the pass of Cirith Ungol. Shelob would never harm her, she had practically raised the giant spider. Once out of Mordor she made her way north west, towards Rivendell. Once there - she didn't realize that it would take months to cross Middle Earth so she got there remarkably quickly - she snuck inside the Last Homely House. She had only been there for a few minutes when she was caught by Arwen Undomiel, daughter of Lord Elrond.

"Hello there, who are you?"

"I am the daughter of Lord Sauron, I ran away. I won't give you my name, for it is in the Black Speech and is very ugly."

"Then we shall have to give you a new one. I shall call you Luthiuntumiel. I think it suits you."

"Then Luthiuntumiel I shall be."

Arwen grinned at her. "Come then, I shall take you to my father."

When they reached Lord Elrond, Arwen pulled Luthiuntumiel forward. "Father, this is Luthiuntumiel. She is Sauron's daughter, but she ran away. Can she stay here?"

Lord Elrond smiled at them. "Of course she can. Luthiuntumiel, I hope you will be very happy here."

Time passed, and Luthiuntumiel and Arwen became good friends. They traded make-up tips, despite the fact that there was no makeup documented in Middle Earth, and shared each other's clothes. After a while, Arwen and Luthiuntumiel traveled to Lothlorien to visit Galadriel, Arwen's grandmother. When they arrived they were greeted by Haldir, a captain of the guard of Lothlorien. When he saw Luthiuntumiel his mind instantly melted, robbing him of his usual intellect and turning him into a mindless puppet who would do anything she said. Luthiuntumiel was quite pleased to have the undivided attention of such a handsome Elf, and encouraged him. They were soon married and lived in bliss, until one day the spell wore off. Haldir promptly grabbed the nearest hard object, it happened to be a chair, and beat her to death.

*************************************************************

Once again, thank you all! This fic is nothing without you! *hands out cyber-cookies to all the wonderful reviewers* Thank you!

LP: Ok, this time she has a point. She hasn't come up with her own plot since the second chapter.

Oh be quiet. Everyone, please keep the ideas coming! Love you all! *looks back at chapter* Ok, that name is getting overused. If anyone has a name they want me to use for their Elven-sue suggestion, let me know! Thanks!

Next time: Carcilwen Greenleaf! Sorry, hun, I don't do smut. Just so you're not looking for it.