Fan Fiction ❯ MST of... A Week in Disneyland ❯ Introductions ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Welcome to Sunsonette Prod.'s MST of: 'A Week in Disneyland'

A/N: I don't own this fic, the MSTers ('cept for myself and Despair), or MST. If this is your fic and you're offended, congrats! You're an American. Remember kids, MST is just another form of constructive critism. ^_^ *evil laugh*

MSTers:
>Iris- author
>Riku- bishie
>Sora- bishie
>Despair- bishie hunter

>Despair: So, why are we here instead of working on KHII?

>Iris: I had to MST this story. Trust me, ish fun.

Setting: Room-black carpet, expensive looking glass tables scattered everywhere, filled with people. Stage-this maroon color curtains, dark wood stage, several black armchairs for cast. Yada, yada, yada. (AN: All shows start off with cast in armchairs, and audience in chairs at tables.)

>Riku: 'Room-black?'
>Iris: Hun, you would have done better to go 'The room has black carpeting'.
>Sora: Someone scattered the glass tables. O_o?
>Iris: And the tables are apparently filled with people.
>Despair: Bishies?

Yumi (That's me!!): Hey!! This is my first fic!!!! I can't believe I'm actually doing this!!!

Crissy: Hi, still here, I'm--

Yumi: *Cut off Crissy in the middle of her sentence* you don't need to know her.

Crissy: How RUDE!!! Everyone needs to know me!! Now, you aren't going to introduce me so I'll do it myself.

Yumi: Fire away, you little yapper you.

>All: O_o.
>Iris: That was sudden.
>Despair: *as Yumi* *in baby talk* You little yapper you. ^o^ Haha, no.

Crissy: Shut up. *Scowled at Yumi* Anyway, where was I *focuses once again on the audience* oh yes I believe I was introducing myself- Before I was so rudely interrupted!! I'm Crissy, and I unlike others I am the pretty one.

>Riku: She changed tenses in her asterisks.
>Iris: Too many 'I's in that last sentence.

Yumi: *cough* Crazy *cough*

Crissy: I'm also the brains of the operation

Yumi: *In a cold, sarcastic voice* what was that?

>Iris: Yumi, your punctuation and capitalization is getting away from you.

Crissy: Nothing, Did you hear something, I didn't hear anything, do you think it was the wind, I think it was the wind, I didn't hear anything. Did you?

Yumi: Okkkkaaaayyyyy..............Here's the fic.

>All: Thank you!