Fan Fiction ❯ My feelings ❯ My heart's other half ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]
I wonder where my heart's other half is...I stare into the depths of my heart wondering could he be out there in this cold cold world, holding onto me like a drea,...Like I've been holding onto him....Is he dazed off in the moonlight like I am when I stare beyond the stars in the sky...Maybe he's trying to find me as of right now with his charming face and his beautiful deep brown eyes...Or does he yearn for my softest touch everynight as I am when I wake up from my endless dreams...I bet he's the guy who has the cuitest smile...A smile that can take my tears away...A type of guys that doesn't have to say anything to take my heart or brreath away...A guy that looks deep into my eyes, beyond my soul...and loves me more then the true meaning of love itself...Who evere he maybe...I pray God will lead him towards my path in life...And I hope my heart's other half...Will be in my touch soon enough...I will gently close my eyes and soft tears of hope will fall. I pray he's out there...
to my friend: Ivan, since we where kids I used to punch you and sock you... Now ur my secret crush. Will always be... That's why this writing is dedicated for you, from a thirteen-year old love bird.