Fan Fiction ❯ My Poems ❯ ...Drawing of the ages... ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

...Drawing of the ages and flying into the sky...
 
Drawing of the ages flys right out of my hands.
It weaves and forms itself into magical wings.
Ready, ready to fly for all it's worth.
Ready to fly for the freedom in the sky.
And then it's no more, but still no less.
It's flown to the safety, the freedom, the wonder in the sky.
It's free and safe and I wish it luck, but I'm still crying
For I can never fly with it.
I can never feel the freedom of the sky.
I can never see what it's like to fly away.
To fly like the wind.
All I can do is draw of the ages and let it fly right out of my hands,
But never fly or draw flying.
Never.....but I want to, to fly.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me: now please review and you can get your cookies, cake, and ice cream.
Scarlet: hn...
Me: You really-wait never mind just talk to the readers already.
Scarlet: *raises an eye brow then stares blankly at the readers* Review or no cake, *turns to me* what else was there? *sees the cookies and ice cream then turns to the readers* Review or no cake, cookies, or ice cream. Now can I have my bowl of chocolate back?
Me: No, the last time I gave you chocolate you went out for a nice quite stroll down 'hurt ever living thing ever' lane. Sooo NO chocolate! Besides the squirrel army took it. *in the back round squirrels are heard along with fighting*
Scarlet: *mutters “Evil squirrels.”* I WILL AVENGE MY CHOCOLATE YOU SQURLES YOU'LL SEE!!!!! YOU HEAR ME YOU'LL SEE!!!!!!!!!!!
Me:-_-; right like the ti-*a hand suddenly covers there mouth*
Scarlet: umm right anyways review and see ya! *then lights go out and you hear stuff like "Scarlet get back here NOW!” and "DIE SQURLES!!!"*