Fan Fiction ❯ Nightmare ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Nightmare

A.n: I've always had these characters in my head (I'm one of those people who always have a story running threw there head and when they get bored they play it out in there head.) that are haunted by these dreams of there past. Don't know why but I do, and so this is how nightmare comes in, in a way.

This is also to give me something to do when I can't think of anything to do for Endless ^^; (And I don't feel like finishin' up my redone born again at the moment.)

Please Read and Review.

~*~**~*~

Prologue

~*~**~*~

Have you ever been that kid that wasn't normal? I mean no matter what you do to try to fit in you were just never seen as normal. That's sort of how I was when I was a teenager.

My names Dreamer, Though some have called me Dream, I don't know my real name and I might never know, I'm around 5'8 and I have chin length semi unruly brown hair and long bangs that hang into my eyes, I grew them that long to hide my eyes you see, there this unnatural silvery color with flecks of gold in them, and that's about all I can tell you about me, you see when I was around 16 (at least I think that's my real age) I got into a really bad car wreck, or so the doctors at the hospital told me. They said when they pulled me out there was no ID on me at all and since no one ever reported a missing child I was automatically sent to an orphanage, those had to be some of the worst days of my life, I still have nightmares of living in that hell hole.

But I'm not there anymore; I left when I turned 18 thank the gods. I moved to the city called Georgia and lived somewhere near Atlanta, Woodstock to be exact and I put the past behind and excepted the fact I wouldn't more then likely remember who I was until one day as I was leaving my apartment to go to work down at the new coffee shop that I ran into him.

After I met him my whole life seem to change drastically. I kept having these weird dreams at night, sort of like visions; I remember some of them and others I wouldn't remember at all.

I've met some weird people since then to, some have horns or tails or fangs, the weird thing is I'm the only one to see thisto other people they just look… normal.

I keep thinking this will all go away that it's a bad dream but it never does, I'm starting to think If I could find the man, the man I met that day, he could help me… the problem…

I haven't seen him since that day at the store.

~*~**~*~

End Prologue

~*~**~*~

A word of Advice to anyone who owns pet mice, don't let the cages go unclean for a few months. ::Makes a face:: No amount of cleaning will get that foul smell off your hands. ::Glares at Shin her mouse:: Evil little bugger.

I've seen to much Inuyasha I know, the whole seeing things that aren't human but came from that. I mean I know Other people can't see it but I got the Demon idea from that, the other people can't see it comes from Yu Yu Hakusho more or less I think.

Gonna try to update every Sunday, sometimes sooner depending on my mood. Please Review ^^ It's the right thing to do (And you'll get a Pixie Stix)

--Schala Bakura AkA Silver Mouri