Fan Fiction ❯ Nightmare ❯ One-Shot

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Nightmare
By: Yuri Ryu
 
Rating: PG
 
Ever have a nightmare? Well I have, and I'd like to share it with you. It was so weird when I woke up I couldn't move or make a sound. I think I had the dream because I drank Mountain Dew before I went to bed that night. This is what I dreamed about:
 
I was in an old Victorian style house, it was quite cold inside, and I opened a door on the other side of the room. After I went in the door shut behind me, but I kept walking. I cam to another door, and behind it was a beautiful bedroom. As I walked into the room the door slammed shut and disappears.
 
The room starts to deform and become ugly, the further I went into the room the more deformed it became. The walls started to take on a slimy look as eyes began to from on them. The eyes just fallowed me, staring at me, penetrating me, looking into my soul. By the time I got to where the bed had been the room had become like a living thing. The floor had started to move, and I began to sink into it, as if the room was now consuming me.
 
Once the floor had completely engulfed me, I blacked out, waking up in a forest clearing. I was tied to a post, with my arms behind my back and I was on my knees. I tried to get free of my bindings, but exhaustingly found it use no use. Creatures began to come out of the forest, with knives and other flesh rending objects. They come at me while I sit there bond and unable to defend myself, cutting into my flesh. I begged for them to stop, but it only seemed to make them more ballistic. When one of them aimed for my throat, I woke from my dream. Sweating and unable to move or scream I lay there barely able to breath for a few minutes.
 
I hurt everywhere they had cut me, I sat up and looked at my arms and legs, finding thousands of small red marks allover them, like tiny scars. I got up and ran on wobbly legs to my parents' room and told them about my dream, only to be sent away. I went back to my room, and tried to get back to sleep. Being unable to, I got up and went online to see if I could find the reason for my dream. After a few hours of searching I gave up, and went back to my room, finally able to get to sleep.
 
So how did you like my dream? I still don't know what caused me to have that dream, but for now I blame Mountain Dew. I still have that dream every now and then, but I think it's trying to tell me something, well what ever it is I hope I don't find out the hard way.
 
The end?