Fan Fiction ❯ Of Ningen and Youkai ❯ Uragiri ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 2: Uragiri
 
It's been a few weeks since the 2 realms have connected. The youkai have adjusted with the ningens, living among them. But all is not well. While most have accepted the youkai, there are still those that completely despise them with all their hearts. There had been numerous incidents where some ningen have made violent responses to the youkai.
In an office room in the president's house Vyers and his companions are staying. Vyers is getting very concerned with these recent incidents.
 
“It seems things have been taking a toll for the worst. We have to think of a way to fix this situation.” Said Vyers in a concerned tone as he raised his right hand to his chin in thought, while pacing back and forth.
 
“Yes my lord. I think with the circumstances being what they are some of the youkai may take this as their opportunity to strike the ningen.” replied Ryota in a serious tone as he watched Vyers pace back and forth.
 
“What are Reiji and Lilith doing?” asked Vyers in a curiously as he stopped pacing and slightly tilted his head to look at Ryota not fully turning his head towards him.
 
“Nothing out of the unusual my lord. They have just been staying in their room.” replied Ryota calmly, yet his voice still held uncertainty of the matter as he stared at Vyers.
 
“Is that so?” asked Vyers in a waning curiosity as he looked out a window into the sky. “I have a feeling that something big is about to begin, something that cannot be stopped.” said Vyers seriously.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------
In a dark alley somewhere in the middle of town 2 youkai met both covered in black cloaks.
 
“Is everything ready?” asked one of the cloaked youkai.
 
“Yes, we are all set and just waiting for the order to begin.” answered the other youkai
 
“Good! Contact Reiji immediately!” commanded the first cloaked youkai in a very serious tone.
 
The second youkai in the black cloak pulled out a cell phone and contacted Reiji. “Reiji? Can you hear me?”
 
“Loud and clear Kazuma! What's the word?” asked Reiji through the phone very anxiously.
 
“We are ready and just awaiting your command to begin.” responded Kazuma through the phone to Reiji as he looked up at the other cloaked demon.
 
“Perfect! Then let's begin. Operation: EXTERMINATION …. Is now under way! HAHAHAHAHA!!!” ordered Reiji through the phone as he began to laugh maniacally.
 
“Right!” responded Kazuma as he hung up and closed the cell phone. “Alright let's get going then.” remarked Kazuma as he turned around and waved for the other cloaked youkai to follow him as he began to run off.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------
 
In another room in the president's house was Reiji and Lilith. Reiji was pacing back and forth very anxiously waiting for something and Lilith was just lying on the bed looking up at the ceiling with her feet hanging off the edge, slightly kicking them in the air.
 
“Grrrr! How much longer till we're ready?!” asked a very annoyed Reiji.
 
“I know I'm getting tired of being all buddy-buddy with these ningen.” remarked Lilith as she moved her hand through her long brown hair to move it out of her face.
 
All of a sudden an odd sound could be heard, it was Reiji's cell phone.
 
“Reiji? Can you hear me?” asked Kazuma through the cell phone.
 
“Loud and clear Kazuma! What's the word?” asked Reiji speaking into the phone very anxiously and looking over at Lilith who sat up interested in what's going.
 
“We are ready and just awaiting your command to begin.” responded Kazuma through the phone to Reiji.
 
“Perfect!” Responded Reiji as he gave a mischievous smirk to Lilith. “Then let's begin, Operation: EXTERMINATION …. Is now under way! HAHAHAHAHA!!!” ordered Reiji through the phone as he began to laugh maniacally
 
“Right!” responded Kazuma one final time before he hung up.
 
“Hehe. Let's go Lilith, it's time.” Reiji said with a sick smirk as he began to walk to the door.
 
“Yeah! Time for some fun!” remarked Lilith with the same sick smirk as she eagerly got off the bed.
 
As Reiji was walking to the door he began to change into his true youkai form. As he walked his whole entire body was covered in a bright glow.
 
Beneath the glow his body was changing. It started to cover in a blue-grayish scale like skin starting from his shoulders going down to his hands where they formed into claws.
 
It slowly began to go down his torso, slowly covering it in the scale like skin. Across his chest vein like marks features were forming, on his back the scales were coming off his back to from into black wings.
 
The scale like skin finally reached his legs and like with the rest of his body it slowly spread like flames over a forest. When it reached his feet they formed into clawed feet almost like how his hands had become.
 
Finally after his body was covered with the scales it came up to his face. It went around the side of his face and slowly crossed over his mouth forming a mask with skull like feature but still revealing his eyes.
 
The bright glow then faded away revealing his new form, his true youkai form. He then looked to Lilith and said “Come on, hurry up!” as he motioned with his head to come one.
 
“Hold your horses Reiji!” Lilith remarked slightly annoyed with his recent comment. She began to be engulfed in a bright glow like Reiji had before her.
 
The same scaled began to spread across her body but these scales were more of a light red/dark pinkish colored. The scales spread down her arm to her hands and formed claws like with Reiji.
 
The scales when spread down the front of her body leaving good enough cleavage when it formed into the layer of skin. The part that did form though formed vein like features also along with odd blue marks like on her face. On her back instead of dark wings like Reiji had, light red mixed with dark pinkish colored harpy wings began to form.
 
The Scales then spread down to her feet but did not form into claw like feet; instead they formed into scaly medium heeled shoes. Finally the scales spread to her face but instead of a mask it just spread on the side not connecting in the front like with Reiji they went straight out from her face forming sides almost as if she had on a helmet.
 
The bright glow then faded away revealing her true youkai form. “Tadaa!” she exclaimed as she struck a pose.
 
“Stop acting like an idiot and let's go!” Remarked Reiji turning to the door getting ready for the fun that was to begin.
 
“Hmph! You don't have to be such a jerk!” remarked Lilith, pissed off now as she crossed her arms.
 
Reiji sighed as he asked “Are you coming or what?” getting annoyed with her behavior now.
 
“Apologize first!” demanded Lilith with a pout
 
“Fine I'm sorry! Now let's get started!” yelled Reiji very anxious to get started now.
 
“Ok, let's get this party started!” yelled Lilith as they both pushed through the door breaking it in the process.
 
Some of the nearby ningen guards heard the noise of the door breaking and came to check what was going on and were shocked by the site of Reiji and Lilith.
 
“W-What's going on!?!?” said the guard as he fell backwards onto the ground and backed up against a wall in shock.
 
“What's going on?” replied Reiji in a playful tone. “Why it's the destruction of you pitiful ningen.” He remarked as he raised his right hand and thrusted it at the defenseless guard piercing his chest splattering blood all over the wall and killing him instantly.
 
“Hehe, Pitiful worthless ningen. You are all good for nothing.” remarked Reiji in an insulting tone.
 
“Awww! I wanted to kill him!” whined Lilith pouting a bit.
 
“Oh quit acting like a child Lilith!” remarked Reiji obviously annoyed now. “We have more important things to take care of not who gets to kill who, now let's go!” barked Reiji as he began to walk towards where Vyers and Ryota were.
 
“Fine fine but I get to kill the big guy!” Lilith said playfully as she grinned.
 
The two approached the door to the room where Vyers and Ryota resided, and burst through the doors.
 
Quickly Ryota turned around in a fighting stance to see what was going on. “What is the meaning of this you two!” yelled Ryota shocked by their actions
 
“Can it old man!” Remarked Lilith as she jumped into the air and gliding with her wings right towards him.
 
Ryota reacting quickly raised his arms to form an X to block her. “Geh!” Ryota groaned out from the impact of her charging at him like that.
 
“Ryota!” called out Vyers as he saw Lilith charging at Ryota. He then began to head towards the two of them to help out Ryota when Reiji suddenly appeared right in front of him.
 
“Ah-Ah-Ah! Where do you think your going?” Reiji said in a playful kids way as he waved one finger “Before you worry about him you should worry about your self!” yelled Reiji as he charged up his hand with a purple glow of energy as he jabbed Vyers dead center in the stomach and sent him flying back against the wall.
 
“Gah!” cried out Vyers as he was sent flying back by the energy of Reiji attack followed by a load crash, the sound of the shelf breaking as Vyers hit it. Vyers beginning to stand up startled from the attack said “I brought you along for your strength and skills, maybe that wasn't such a good choice.”
 
“Ha! Maybe not for you, but for me it was an opportunity! An opportunity to get rid of this pathetic worthless race. An opportunity to take this realm for the youkai kind!” yelled Reiji letting his more psychotic side come out! “AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!” Laughed Reiji maniacally at the thought of killing all Ningens.
 
“I'm not going to let you do that!” yelled Vyers as he charged at Reiji and gave him a powerful uppercut sending Reiji into the air, but Reiji recovered from it easily and before he hit the ceiling he regained his position and pushed off from the ceiling to give him extra force heading right back at Vyers with a sick twisted smirk and glint in his eyes.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------
 
Meanwhile after Ryota blocked Lilith's primary attack he tried to go protect Vyers but every time he tried Lilith kept blocking him.
 
“Where do you think your going?” Lilith toyed with him; she was enjoying getting to fight with him being able to show of her ability.
 
“How dare you two do this?! How dare you go against your lord Vyers?!” Yelled Ryota at Lilith with utter rage.
 
“Don't you know when to shut up!?” yelled Lilith as she began sending a flurry of punches at Ryota who could do nothing but guard against her attacks.
 
“I won't let you do this!” Yelled Ryota as he broke through her attack and gave a strong jab into her stomach sending her back a good distance away form her.
 
“How dare you hit a girl!” yelled Lilith giving Ryota a furious look right before she jumped into the air and began to dive bomb right at Ryota with a pink aura of energy around her feet powering up for the impact.
 
This whole time the ningens in the building, including the mayor who had first encountered them, had gathered outside the room and were watching the fight shocked and scared for their own safety.
 
Lilith came down hard and hit Ryota hard and knocked him over, but before going to finish the job she saw out of the corner of her eyes the ningens watching and rushed over and was in front of them in no time.
 
“Now what do we have here huh?” remarked Lilith giving a smirk.
 
“AHHH!!!” screamed one of the female ningens. The mayor then spoke “What is the meaning of this, you come to join with us then you attack your own kind! This is-” before he could finish Lilith opened her clawed hand and thrusted it right through his chest and ripping out his heart.
 
“You talk way too much for an old guy.” Remarked Lilith throwing the ripped out heart aside on the floor.
 
“Holy Fucking Shit!!!” Yelled one of the male ningens. They then began fleeing in a panicked state.
 
“Tch pathetic, simply pathetic.” Remarked Lilith in a disgusted tone as she watched them running off.
 
Ryota then ran up behind her and put her in a headlock. “How dare you kill him! He didn't do anything!” Yelled Ryota at Lilith in rage.
 
“They are nothing compared to us, worthless. They aren't good for anything other than sport.” Lilith squeezed out as she was in the headlock. She then tried spreading her wings to shake him off but Ryota was being sent into a rage and his strength was greatly increasing. “What the hell!? Get off of me!” Yelled Lilith getting annoyed that she can't get him off of her.
 
Reiji coming down fist extended towards Vyers with his sick and twisted glint in his eyes was blocked by Vyers and he countered Reiji's attack kicking him right in the stomach sending him flying into the ceiling hitting it this time and coming back to the ground.
 
He got up and cracked his neck “hmhmhmhmhmheheheheheHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!” laughed Reiji maniacally as he looked at Vyers. “Is that all you can do!? If so I'd just give up already.” Reiji said cockily as he wiped a small bit of blood form his lower lip with his arm
 
Reiji then heard Lilith and he predicament and rushed towards Vyers full force. Vyers was regaining strength from the fight so far and wasn't able to react in time and Reiji ran right up the front of him then kicked off sending Vyers flying into the wall again launching himself off towards Ryota right foot extended ready to make contact with him.
 
Ryota still holding Lilith in a headlock never saw the kick that then hit him in the head knocking him over into a cabinet.
 
“You ok?” asked Reiji looking at Lilith but trying not to seem too concerned.
 
“I'm fine! He just caught me off guard that's all.” Stated Lilith brushing off her shoulders annoyed at him thinking she can't handle things on her own.
 
Ryota was beginning to get up when Lilith looked over and saw him, she rushed over and picked him up by his throat and held him above the ground.
 
“You know you're pretty good, too bad for you that's a bad thing!” Lilith smirked as she began to tighten her grip on his throat, digging her claws deeper into his throat.
 
“GAAAHHHH!!!!” screamed out Ryota in pain.
 
“Say Good Bye!” Lilith said giving him one final smirk before the hand that she was holding him by his throat with began to glow with a light red/pinkish energy aura, she then rammed him into the wall causing her hand to go right through his throat decapitating him, splattering blood across the wall and on her.
 
Lilith raised her arm and licked the blood that splattered on it. She then turned at Reiji and said “That's was fun. Too bad he couldn't last longer.” She then licked the rest of the blood off her arm with a sick and twisted glint in her eyes.
 
As Ryota's head fell to the ground and his body right next to it Reiji looked and laughed “Hahahaha! Only one left!” Reiji then looked over at Vyers straining to get up.
 
Vyers trying to stand from Reiji's powerful running attack looked over and saw his decapitated friend. His mouth opened in shock, and he fell to his knees, his pupils shrunk, and he began to sweat. He couldn't believe it; they defeated Ryota, one of his most experienced, skilled, and strongest warriors.
 
Seeing his companion dead, Vyers almost lost his will to continue fighting them. There was no way he could take on both of them at once especially if they could defeat Ryota.
 
Reiji casually and slowly walked over to Vyers and asked with a smirk “So, ready to finish this?”
 
Vyers still staring at his companion began to rise grinding his teeth, his eyes filling with a burning rage. He looked at Reiji who was giving him a sick and sadistic smile. Vyers then charged at Reiji and sent a flurry of punches at him.
 
Vyers right fist connected with the bottom of Reiji's jaw and sent his head tilting backwards, then his left fist connect with the left side of Reiji's face sending flying to the right Vyers then charged off after him gave a powerful right kick into Reiji's side sending him into the air and hitting the ceiling. While falling from the ceiling Vyers gave him one final punch with the same purple energy aura Reiji had been using on him, sending Reiji into the wall destroying it.
 
Vyers stood there looking at the rubble, panting from all the energy he had used in that final attack. He knew even though he took out Reiji there was still Lilith to deal with, but to Vyers dismay he wasn't so lucky.
 
The sound of something moving from under the rubble began. Vyers fell to his knees once again his pupils going wide this time, it was over there was no way he could stop them now.
 
His fears were confirmed as Reiji's hand bursted from the rubble. Reiji pulled himself from underneath the rubble knocking it around the room.
 
Reiji brushed himself off then began to walk to where Vyers kneeling on the ground.
 
“Heh! Look at the great youkai lord now, kneeling before one of his own escorts. HA!” Reiji laughingly stated.
 
“Allow me to finish things for you!” Reiji yelled as he powered up his right fist and punching him in the stomach then in the left side of his face sending him flying towards Lilith who had extended her wings and was gliding towards him and grabbed him. She then flew upwards and then quickly pulled a 180 and was heading straight for the floor then released Vyers and rose up flapping her wings to keep place watching the helpless Vyers descend and amazing speed into the floor.
 
Reiji walked over to the crater that had formed from Vyers crash into the ground and reached in and picked up the badly injured Vyers.
 
“Adios!” Reiji said in a soft tone as he threw Vyers against a wall and rushed over powered up his right fist and gave him one final jab in the stomach, the strongest one he had given him yet.
 
Vyers eyes grew wide and he spat blood, he gave one final look at Reiji smirking at him and he fell over onto the ground, dead.
 
“Tch that was too easy, didn't even have to use all my strength!” remarked Reiji as he began to walk out of the room.
 
“Yeah I know what you mean!” replied Lilith following him gliding in the air.
 
“Well let's go continue the plan shall we?” Reiji said as he turned to look at her smirking.
 
“You bet!” Lilith yelled excitedly.
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------Meanwhile Kazuma and the other youkai had been wreaking havoc in all the cities, killing innocent ningen.
 
“THIS IS BREAKING NEWS!! The youkai have turned on us and are on a killing spree. Hurry and flee before it's too late. Who know how long till-” yelled a reporter on a TV set in a little house on the outskirts of town as he was killed instantly by a hooded assailant.
 
The hooded being then turned to the camera “keep the camera on or else I'll kill you too!” demanded the hooded being threatening the camera man
 
He then lowered his hood revealing his long bright purple hair and silver eyes that felt as if they pierced through your soul.
 
“Youkai brethren, let us rise up together and purge this realm of these pathetic ningen. They are unfit to rule over this realm or any for that fact. So let us join in this fight to rid this realm of these maggots!” Yelled the youkai into the camera.
 
In the home with the TV lived a small youkai family. A man and his wife and there 2 kids, a boy about the age of 8 and a girl 11. Seeing and hearing this commotion he began to panic about how to protect his family, for he wasn't a fighter.
 
He then yelled “HONEY GET THE KIDS!! WE'RE GETTING OUT OF HERE!!” as he began to run to the back of the house.
 
“What's going on dear?” asked the man's wife in a very concerned voice.
 
“The youkai! They are going through with their plan to kill all of ningens, we've got to get out of her and at least get back to our realm. We may be a bit safer there.” Her husband spoke very quickly. “Hurry and get the kids”
 
“Ok right away!” the woman responded quickly also. “Kids hurry we have to leave!”
 
The 2 children, the boy and girl, came out from their rooms “What's going on mommy?” asked the little girl.
 
“No time for that lets go” yelled their mother as she grabbed both of their hands and ran out of the door along with their father.
 
A group of soldiers from the city had been tipped off that there were youkai living in the house and came to kill them before they could kill anyone. They began shooting at the fleeing family.
 
The family continued running, trying to dodge the incoming bullets as they ran to where the connection point was. Luckily after they had crossed over the connection point was moved to a clear field with a combination of the 2 realms technology.
 
After 5 minutes of running and dodging bullets they arrived at the connection point. The father then quickly hurried his crying daughter along into the connection point.
 
“Don't worry honey I'll be right behind you.” He told his daughter as she crossed over. He then was going for his son when a bullet shot through his wife's heart, she collapsed on the spot. “NOOOOOO!!” he shouted reaching for her, but it was too late she had died instantly.
 
He knew he didn't have time to cry and mourn for her now, the soldiers were closing in his son was kneeling by his mothers corpse crying. The father was trying to hurry his son into the connection point but he wouldn't budge.
 
So he did the only thing he could do he pushed his son down into the river that was next to the connection point. “Hide!” He ordered his son.
 
The boy then crying did as he was told and moved over to some grass that was growing near the river and ducked behind it watching.
 
The soldiers came and asked his father how many were with him. “Just me and my wife” answered the man. “Bullshit!! I saw more then just the two of you, so where are they?!” Ordered the soldier as he bashed the back of the gun into the man's jaw knocking him over.
 
The man didn't answer. “So you're not going to answer huh? Fine!”
 
Everything went quiet, they boy's eyes went big as he saw the soldier raise his gun ready to shoot, he was about to scream and then saw his dad looking at him and covered his mouth to muffle his scream. The soldier then pulled the trigger, A loud bang filled the area, near by birds flew off squawking, as a sudden gust of wind blew by, tears began to flow from the boys eyes as he saw his father lay there dead. The soldier then quickly ran back to the city to deal with any other youkai that were there. When the coast was clear the boy went over to his father's corpse and rolled him over so he was facing up and tried to wake him.
 
“Dad? Dad? DAD?! WAKE UP?!” screamed the little boy crying over his father's dead corpse. He then heard one of the soldiers “I think I heard something!” and he instinctively ran back to the river but tripped and fell forwards into the river hitting his head on some stones and fell unconscious.
 
The soldiers came back and saw the child's body and assumed he was dead and once again left.
 
The little boy's body flowed down the river with the current until he was caught on some rocks. The boy, still unconscious, lay in the river further down in an area he didn't know.
 
Then a voice “*gasp* Oh My God!!!” screamed a young woman's voice “Are you Alright?!”
 
TBC
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------
A/N: Dun Dun DUNNNNNNN!!!! What is going to happen to the ningen? Who could this young boy be? What will become of him? For the answer to these questions and more stay tuned for the next exciting Chapter of “Of Ningen and Youkai”
 
Ok this is my first A/N so yeah sorry if it's stupid. Also thanks to everyone who is reading this story. I would really like it if you leave me a review, thank you.