Fan Fiction ❯ Once Upon a Shoddy Appartment in London ❯ And they all lived happily ever after, 'till Neko gets her hands on them again ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Hello. This is the last chapter of this and it's...different. Should I write a sequel?

Once Upon a Shoddy Apartment in London - Chapter 4, And they all lived happily ever after, 'till Neko gets her hands on them again >: P

"Huzzah!" Cried JC as she entered the Egyptian pyramid somewhere in Egypt. "I have killed the leader of the Mary-Sues, we are finally safe!" She brandished the head of a woman on a spike (think Vlad the Impaler). Everyone sweatdropped, apart from the elves because they were all exhausted and fast asleep, so that just leaves Neko, JC and the severed head. Let's just say Neko and the head sweatdropped.

"Um...JC, that's not a Mary-Sue, that's Snusnug-chan." And, indeed, upon further inspection it turned out that it was Snusnug-chan.

"Oopsie, my bad." Now JC sweatdropped. There was a lot of sweatdropping going on. Neko sweatdropped again. Then JC. Then Neko. Then they got bored. It was then that the severed head decided to wake up.

"Moo!" Said the head.

"Welcome back to the world of the undead, Snusnug!" Neko did a dramatic pose to impress everyone, but it didn't.

"Yo!" The door of the pyramid (yes, it has a door. Why? Because I wanted it to, that's why!) burst open, revealing the very intimidating sight of Gandalf in sunglasses. "Fiendish creatures, return Legolas to us! Yo!" Neko got sick of Gandalf saying 'Yo', so she killed him.

"Moo!" Cried Snusnug. "You can't kill Gandalf, he has to go to the Undying Lands at the end of the book!" She got some funny looks and everyone ignored her. Suddenly the door burst open again.

"Ai, does no one know how to knock?" Cried Neko, who was distraught for no particular reason. Then, she recognised the person in the doorway. "Ai, it is Tom, the Elf killer! Kill him, he must die!" So everyone killed Tom the Elf killer and they were all happy.

Legolas and the other Elves went home and lived happily ever after and had lots of sex. The fellowship, including Gandalf who was now a zombie, also went home. Neko, JC and Snusnug followed.

The End...?