Fan Fiction ❯ Paintballing ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
On tip-toe, Tips snuck in behind a rather large tree, using it as cover. Gripping his weapon tightly, he pressed his back against the bark, and slowly poked his head out to scan the surroundings. He could see a small, hut-like buildng up ahead, made completely out of concrete. Waving his, the figure of Marie shot out from behind one the boulders behind Tips. Her footsteps crunched lightly on the fallen leaves of autumn, but nonetheless, the enemy was still apparently unaware of her presence.
As Marie came up beside her counterpart, she also back against the bark.
"They in there?" she wispered.
"Sure as hell they are. They won't get away this time..."
A trickle of sweat ran down the side of Tips' face, which he didn't bother wiping away. Swallowing hard, he nodded slowly to Marie.
"1...2...3!"
On the last count, they both spun out around the tree, and sprinted towards the hut. There was no more cover to hide behind, just an open field. A trail of yellow and orange leaves kicked up behind the pair as they charged the building.
Slamming their backs into the walls each side of the door, Tips swung his leg around and kicked it open. Spinning through the doorway, he entered, Marie following closely.
It was dark, the corridors only lit by the light from the doorway through which they had just passed. Stepping forward, both of them crouched slightly, their eyes wide open for a glimpse of their enemy.
There was a horrendous clash as the door slammed shut. Both Tips and Marie jumped, turning instantly.
"What the..."
"Eeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
A tremendously high pitched scream rung out through the building, and Tips soon found himself pounced upon from the darkness.
"Aaaahhhh!!!!!"
A torch beam soon came on under the attacker's chin. A ghost-like Tetsuya sat atop Tips, grinning wildly.
"You goddam bitch! That's cheating!!!!" screamed Tips.
"Ahahaha, quite the contrary my friend, this is entirely....wait....where's Marie...?"
"Here you cotton-sucking piece of candy cake!" she cried.
Without mercy, she opened fire with her paintball gun, plastering Tetsuya in red, greens, blue and yellows.
"My hair!" he screamed.
"Shut the hell up about your hair you woman!" shouted Marie, who promptly kicked him in the stomach.
"Ooowiieee....Oliver where the hell are you!?" pleaded Tetsuya, who was now laying crippled on the floor next to Tips.
"He's in here?" asked Tips.
"Um...no?"
Tips grinned as he stood, and cooed.
"Oooolivieerrr...."
"No way Tips! You're not getting me this time! I have a belt on! That behaiviour is not going to carry on!" cried Oliviers voice from along one of the many corridors.
"Run Ollie!" screamed Tetsuya.
"Shuttup!" sparked Marie sharply, who proceeded to straddle Tetsuya by jumping on him.
He groaned, and Tips dissapeared into the darkness, searching.
A few minutes passed, in which time Marie had set about kissing better wherever she had hit Tetsuya, amongst other places.
Then there was a sudden scream, Olivier's of course.
"Oh don't be scared, I'm not gonna hurt you..." cooed Tips, amounst Olivier's screams for freedom.
There was a quick sound of a fire lighting up, and within seconds, a stream of fire shot passed Tetsuya and Marie, quickly followed by a moan from Tips, and a couple of paintballs. Footsteps grew closer, and Tips ran past, cursing something about how "certain people" shouldn't combust in small spaces. Passing the couple, he quickly stepped back and gawped at them.
"Ooooo get you!"
"Go catch your sex toy you hippy!" laughed Marie.
"Psh, fine!"
He carried on up the corridor, in a search in which everyone knew the outcome.