Fan Fiction ❯ R.D. ❯ Vod 3 ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

********** = Change of scene

"...." = Persons speaking

'......' = Persons thoughts

~.......~ = Background noises

*************************

~Voice: "You are now entering Naifu Galaxy. Please have a nice stay and keep all weapons away while in the landing zone. Thank you."~

A black space ship with a Red Dragon design approaches dock D of the Naifu Galaxy Spaceport (NGS).

"R.D. to NGS..... R.D to NGS." said the owner of the Black ship.

"..~static~ R.D? This is NGS.... "

"NGS... this is R.D. Do I have permission to land... over?"

"R.D you have permission to land... over."

R.D's ship pulls alongside of dock D and secures itself to the space locks.

~ people talking. People working on their ships. The sound of robots rolloing down the halls.~

The door to the Black ship slowly slides open. A tall slender figure wearing a long black overcoat , shades and slanted bandana that covers the persons left eye walks out the door and slowly walks down the steps. A tall skinny man dressed in a dirty blue jumper walks up to person dressed in black .

"Hey you must be new here...."

R.D looks up from the ground and stares at the man.

"You're not allowed to dock here missy unless you pay me 20 dragons."

R.D continue's walking until the man gets in the way.

" Hey missy i'm talking to you. Pay up or leave. "

R.D once again stares at the man before lifting up her left right arm and wringing his neck. She lifts him five inches of the ground then pulls him to her.

" Leave me alone." she then drops him and starts to walk away before shouting out.

" The names R.D not missy."

R.D exits the airport entering the noisey streets of Naifu Galaxy. She turns to herright and starts walking down the block. She passes several shops with neon signs, drunk people and several little kids. Yet she continues to walk. She makes another right two blocks down the road and walks into the third shop. Which happens to be a saloon.

**********

(In The shop)

R.D walks to the bartender and takes a seat in between two men. She looks at the bartender.

"Go any Vodka?"

The bartender looks at her then looks around the bar. He returns his gaze to reed while still drying a beer mug in his hand.

"We are fresh out of vodka.."

R.D. reaches into her left coat pocket and grabs a small vial. She slowly brings it into view. But only enough so that the bartender can only see.

" I'm sure you have some in the back." she states.

******************

(Back of the Saloon)

"Is that the product?" asked the bartender.

"Yes, this is Vod 3. You want it or not?!"

R.D. hands the vial of Vod 3 to the Bartender.

"I want to see you test it. " says the bartender as he throws the vial of Vod 3.

R.D empties the contents into a syringe and inserts it's contents into her blood system.

"Well nothings happening." says the bartender.

"That's because this enhances your strength and speed. It 's supposed to put newbies on such a huge high they go nuts. but I'm not a newbie. "

" Are you saying it has no affect on you?"

" Not entirely. "

R.D. punches a nearby crate and it shatters. Then she appears behind the bartender in under a second holding him in a headlock.

"It gives me all the speed and strength I need." Said R.D. as she tightened her hold on the Bartenders neck. "Do you want it or not!?!"

The bartender nods his head but can't due to the fact that red has it in a tight lock.

" I'll take three vials." He chokes out.

R.D releases her grip on him and reaches into her overcoat and pulls out two more vials.

"That'll be 4,000 Dragons."

"F... Four thousand!!!"

"Take it or leave it."

"Ok...Ok I'll take it."

The bartender walks over to another crate and slides it to the left. he kneals down and taps the floor three time. A clicking sound is heard before a panel on the floor slides away revealing a hole holding around 10,000 dragons. The bartender pulls out 4,000 dragons and hands it to R.D. . R.D nods and leave the bar.

*******************

Outside the bar

R.D is walking down an alleyway away from the bar. When the two guys she was sitting next to in the bar stop in front of her.

"Hey Missy. You won't happen to be the little ol' missy who beat up our pal at NGS now would you?" said the first thug.

He was tall about 6' 3''. Dressed in a yellow tank top with blue jeans. he had a weird tatoo the resembled a red crow on his left arm.

The second thug steps forward and stares at R.D.

" Why it can't have been this lady. She's just too fragile." He says as he lifts a hand to cup her chine.

R.D grabs his wrist before it makes contact with her chin and twists it a bit so that he can't move without feeling pain.

"Don't touch me." she states before releasing his hand.

But the thug was irritated by what she did and instead of leaving decided to retaliate. He threw a punch to the face with his left arm. R.D saw it before it made contact and caught it. She then twisted his arm so it was agianst his back in a very painful position.

"I said don't touch me." Was the last thing she said before she snapped his arm and followed it by grasping his head with both hands and twisting it 360 degress. There was a cracking sound as his head was forced to turn followed by a thump as the body fell lifeless and unmoving to the ground. Blood started to pool out of the dead thugs mouth as he lay there not breathing. R.D ignored it and kept walking. Thinking hopefully that the first thug would leave after watching his friend die.

Yet she was wrong. Instead of leaving the thug decided to stay and fight. He threw a right punch to her face followed by a left kick to her stomach. Which she was able to dodge. He continued with a right kick to her head and a left kick to her ribs. She was able to dodge the first but the third had hit her good. She tried to shake it off but it stung. She came at him with two punches to his solarplex and followed it by a kick to his ribs. He crouched over gasping for air. R.D approached him slowly and was getting ready to end his life as well when whipped out a knife and swung at her. It had missed her by an inch. But it ripped a hole in her overcoat right by her ribs. He swang at her again and again. Then surprised her by delivering a hook kick to her head which of course missed. But while her attention was on the hook kick she never noticed him continue the circular motion right to her left rib cage. When she did notice it was only beacaues she felt the burning sensation of the blade tearing through her skin and the slick blood flowing out of the new wound. She hunched over and placed a hand on her new wound. When she looked up her eyes burned with hatred and anger. She pulled out a syringe that was loaded with Vod 3 and injected it into her blood system. Then in the blink of an eye she was in front of the thug and had his neck in a tight grip. She lifted him off the ground as she had down with the man at NGS. But instead of placing him down she balled up her fist and sent it straight through his midsection. The alleyway echoed with sound of cracking bones and the splattering of blood.

R.D Smilled as she felt the bones in his body crack and the blood flowing freely onto the arm that was at the moment embedded into his solarplex. Her fist sticking out of his back with blood running all over it as it attempted to reach the ground. She grinned as she pulled her hand out of the thugs solarplex. Then she loosened her hold on him and threw his lifeless body against the wall of the alley. She Went to the first lifeless thug laying in the alley and wiped the blood on her hands off with his shirt. Then she searched the alley and saw some beer bottles. She grabbed any that contained alcohol and splattered it on the bodies. Before pulling out a lighter and setting them a blaze. She smirked as she watched the bodies burn into ashes. The skin slowly diminishing as the fire devoured their skin. The skull beginning to protrude from the melting muscles of their body. Then without a backward glance she turned and walked out of the alleyway.

"That should teach the Red Crows to mess with us Dragons." She chuckled as she stared down at the Dragon tatoo on her left wrist.

R.D dissappeared before the cops had arrived to fine the bodies a blaze. From a helicopter view the fire was in the design of the letters R.D.

The officers went to NGS to talk to R.D after hearing that she landed there. But as they stepped onto dock D there was nothing there. No black ship with a Red Dragon on it and no lady in a black overcoat.

~Owari~

~End~