Fan Fiction ❯ Rain of Blood ❯ Sharingan vs. Mangekyo Sharingan ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Rain of Blood
Author: the ultimate SoBe Master
Chapter 5: Sharingan vs. Mangekyo Sharingan
Email: mightysobe745_8@yahoo.com, sobe_rocks@hotmail.com
Category: Crossover
 
 
John: Welcome to the next match in the Rain of Blood tournament!!!
 
The crowd cheered.
 
Bill: Yes, and this one's bound to be a doozy of a match! Now, just so you know, we have multiple versions of the same character competing in this tournament. For example, there is a Samus for every one of her suits.
 
John: Now that you all know, I'm proud to introduce Sharingan Sasuke…
 
Bill: …and Itachi!!!
 
The crowd went wild as a boy with long, black hair wearing a black suit with the arms and legs cut short. It sported the symbol of the Uchiha clan on the back of it. You could clearly tell he had the Sharingan activated. He had a black Leaf Village headband tied around his forehead.
 
On the other end of the arena, a man with grey-black hair stepped out. He had on the robe that was worn by all Akatsuki members. It was partially open. He also had the Sharingan.
 
Itachi: Well, if it isn't my little brother, Sasuke. What a misfortune that you should happen to face me in the first round.
 
Sasuke: Shut up! I will defeat you Itachi!!!
 
Itachi: Oh, is that a threat?
 
Sasuke: Damn you!!!!!!! *starts to charge*
 
Itachi: Well, you sure are quick to act. *doesn't move, nor flinch*
 
As Sasuke nears his brother, he prepares to punch. However, when he attempts to, Itachi grabs his wrist and squeezes, forcing Sasuke's hand to open.
 
Itachi: Now, did you really think it would be that easy?
 
Itachi side kicks Sasuke into the wall, causing him to slouch to the ground. He then instantly, moves to Sasuke and grips his throat. He lifts him off the ground and brings him to eyelevel. He then slams him into the wall, still gripping by the throat.
 
Itachi: Well, it's time we end this. You realize what I am about to do, do you not? Well…Mangekyo Sharingan *parts of the Sharingan combine*
 
Sasuke: *eyes widen*
 
Itachi: Now, then…Tsukiyomi…
 
Suddenly, the world around Sasuke and Itachi changed. A younger Sasuke was standing in the center of a road. He saw a younger version of his brother at the top of a high building. Suddenly he seemed to disappear, and suddenly, everyone around Sasuke began to fall to the ground, followed by blood splashing the ground next to them.
 
Sasuke: *grips his head and cries out* NO~~~!!! Please stop!!!
 
Suddenly, the scene changed to that of the inside of a dark home. Sasuke saw his parents lying on the floor before his older brother. He was gripping a sword. He raised it. As he brought it down upon his own parents, Sasuke reached out for them. He then dropped to his knees, gripped his head, and creamed at the top of his lungs. Then, suddenly, everything stopped him and Itachi were back in the present. Sasuke dropped to his knees, suddenly breathing heavily.
 
Itachi: Well, you still can't handle seeing that night. *hits Sasuke hard in the back of the head*
 
Sasuke: *falls to the ground, not moving an inch*
 
John: Well, I guess that's it.
 
Bill: Yes, indeed you're right, John. So then the winner is Itachi!
 
John: Wow! Itachi's power is amazing! One second Sasuke's steaming mad and ready to knock Itachi's block off, and the next second he's out cold!
 
Bill: Yes, that indeed is amazing. Well, until next time, I bid you all farewell!
 
 
A/N: What'd ya think?! Kinda obvious that Itachi would use that technique, huh? Well, until next time, c ya!