Fan Fiction ❯ Realms ❯ Pre Council ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Realms

A.n: Okay So I'm going to try to work on Realms again, I know I said it was going to be awhile in the Note but I decided on what I was going to do last night as I was watching Cowboy Bebop.

I only know have anther problem, I'm not sure if I want to make the years Shorter in the Realms to sorta explain why after this huge war everything seems to be patched up already... but I think i'm going to leave that alone.

BTW, If you see chapter 2 missing its because I took it down to change a few things.

--The one who secertly wishes FF.Net was still down so she wouldn't have to type this up.

(Sorry for any spelling/Grammer Mistakes but I'm using my Grandparents computer since i'm staying there for the summer and they don't have speller checker.

~*~*~*~

"How... How can they be so sure?" I whispered, though it was more to myself then the person in front of me. We were in the Waiting room of the school of Magic in the Magi Realms waiting for the Council to start. I hadn't a clue as to were Naoko was tooken but I suppose it was to the medical ward to treat any injuries from his fall.

I wanted to go with them to see if he was going to be alright but they had told me I needed to come here and no where else till the Council started since that was were Aiden was and as his Guardian I should be there Guarding him, It took every single ounce of strength not to tell them that Aiden was a big boy and he could take care of himself I knew if I had I be on the council debate also not just Naoko.

I looked up as I herd a slight Plopping sound on the cold Marble floor and noticed that Aiden had jumped down from his sitting position on the counter to stand. He looked me straight in the eyes and I knew a lecture would be coming.

"Vesta... They don't know what they are going to do yet, that is why we are holding this Council." I rolled my eyes, sure they didn't know, just like a few years back they didn't know if they wanted to kill me for being a Half Breed, but I didn't stop Aiden and tell him this I just let him countinue. "...They've made to many mistakes in the past that so many people distrust them, They don't want to make anther foolish move"

"What Ever Aiden lets just go the council should be starting any minute and I don't want to get blamed for you being late." He nodded his head and we started towards the Council room.

~*~*~*~

Sorry people for this Mega Short chapter ^^;; I know its only 1 page long and all but think of this as a Preview of Sorts for what to come, I'm gonna do Thank Yous after I get the next chapter out ^^ I will probably do them every 5 chapters or so.

I threw away my other two chapters that I had for this, I didn't want them and I did not like them, that was one of my ways to fix my problem.

Now as for Vesta, if anyone is curious and enough people want to know what exactly she is let me know so in your reviews and I'll post it in the next chapter, I mean its no big spoiler. Hell I might just post it up there anyways for the heck of it.