Fan Fiction ❯ Return to Me ❯ Return to Me ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Return to Me

By: RayJay

(A One-shot year after Link's memory had been erased at the end of Ocarina of Time and he has lived on alone after this)

Some lime content will be evident at the ending of this fic so please, if you are under the age of thirteen or cannot handle mentions of this topic you can avoid the ending part.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Link's sapphire eyes were clouded with determination at this point in time. Something was confusing and amiss… he could sense it… Now at the age of seventeen, he had indeed become a man again… and he felt as if things were out of place. At night, he had reoccurring visions of battle scenes that he had never even taken part in. But the worst part of it was, the illusion of the Princess of Hyrule in his mind.

She captured all of his thoughts and he had never even met her… but in the dream… he knew her. Zelda…

What was this enticing young woman like, that she claimed his every thought? Should he have remembered her from somewhere? Had they met before? How would he know what the rumored and hidden princess looked like?

Her silky golden hair fell in thick wavy locks down her back as she gazed upon his with loving violet eyes… eyes only for him. She would smile softly at him briefly; as if she was apologizing for something and she would take back her blue flute shaped instrument… then she would disappear while the sound of a distant ocarina surrounded him.

Link would then wake up to find himself alone in his hut where he had been living for the past four years as soon as he had graduated apprenticeship from the carpenters in Hyrule town when he thought himself able to leave the Kokiri Forest. Saria had begged him not to go, but he knew that he didn't belong in the forest. He didn't even have a fairy and he was already eight years old! He left and now was by himself, doing odd ends for people who would just show up to his little cottage that was situated in the outskirts of Hyrule Field near Lon Lon Ranch.

Brushing all other things aside, Link focused on the matter at hand. Link… Please come here… To the castle… Her voice sweet voice rang through his head from the dream and he broke into a sweat. He even knew what she sounded like. It was madness. How did she know of his existence? He had lived in the Kokiri Forest ever since he had been a child and he just moved on to the Hylian Field a couple of years ago… Link groaned but put on his cap and laced a sword that had been forged specially for him around his belt. I'm going to go to the castle… I feel… I feel like there is something I need to know… He thought and set foot outside of his hut, the darkness of Hyrule Field enveloping him as the moonlight shone off of his sleek and muscled form.

Link ventured out across the large expanse of field, battling some skeletal men as they came around. They were really no challenge to him. He found it strange… like he had destroyed these types of creatures before, perhaps in another life or something of that nature. He sighed and sat by the castle gates, waiting for dawn so the drawbridge to Hyrule Town would come down and grant him entrance. He was a bit tired but could not go to sleep however because of the skeletal men that kept digging themselves out of the ground. When the sun's golden rays appeared over the horizon they screamed and went back into hiding.

Link stood up and stretched leisurely and winced when his back popped in a sickening crack. Perhaps I shouldn't hunch over so much… He thought in disgust with himself as he strode slowly into the town, nodding politely to the guards who acknowledged his presence. He continued on, the music coming from a lutist who had a dog bouncing about him relaxed him a little bit along with the chatter of the farmers trying to sell their wares and the gossip of the women. He did, however, become the center of attention to a group of young women.

Link's cheeks turned red and he did well to hide it when he heard one of the girl's say he had very nice buttocks. He quickened his walking pace as he smiled to an old woman who asked for his assistance in putting a leash around her chicken that kept going astray. "Such a nice young man. Here, take my spare rupies** for your trouble," she told him, holding out a red rupy piece* to him.

"Oh, that was no trouble, I assure you," he replied politely, bowing slightly and walked on, approaching the exit to the town and the entrance to the path that led up to Hyrule Castle. He swallowed. He was coming closer and he felt his stomach tie into a knot. I am almost there… Even if she doesn't know who I am… I have to know that she looks like she does in my dreams so I know I am not insane… he told himself as he slipped through the gate and started to walk slowly along the path. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw two guards start to chase him.

"Hey! Hey you!" One of them called. Link turned around in confusion to face them. His eyebrows furrowed briefly. "You can't come in here! Get out!" The second man took Link by the arm and escorted him out. The young man watched as they returned to their posts and he was deeply confused. This situation seemed familiar too… only he was a boy when it had happened the first time.

This just keeps getting more and more bazaar, Link thought as he climbed up the green, grassy side of the hill, out of the site of the guards and tip toed along from there. He was doing splendid. The path is the same from one of the visions in my dream… They can't see me if I go in certain areas… the young man told himself, inwardly smiling. His crazy dreams were actually working to his advantage!

Link brushed his hair out of his eyes to get clearer vision as he continued to snoop around, past four more guards and through the wide castle gates of Hyrule. His presence hadn't even been detected. He smoothly maneuvered himself along a cobblestone path and found two discarded Milk crates that were stacked up to a small opening in the wall over the castle reservoir. He thought a moment and remembered the opening. It was too small for him… Wonderful. He applauded himself inwardly, disappointment and irritation rising in his chest. I am too large to fit through that opening… Unless I break it… He calculated and hefted up one of the milk crates and smashed the opening open, cringing at the loud noise. He looked around swiftly, his paranoia going to be the death of him, and then he crawled through the hole.

He squirmed and struggled, realizing that his upper body was the part of him that was having the most trouble of fitting through the area. If only I had some lard… He clenched his teeth and closed his eyes as he forced himself through the small hole, feeling it grow narrower towards his waist area. He sucked in breath when something very important to him got too close to the crammed wall and struggled faster to get through. Soon he saw light and thrust his body towards it, feeling joy and revelation when he was sprawled on the floor of the courtroom in the castle. Then, he saw the guards looking around for the source of loud noise that they had just heard. No… Link thought as he went out of the guards' site, sneaking around until he found no more guards. He rushed into a private area with dim light and sagged against the wall, gasping for breath while massaging his sore chest from the tight squeeze of the passage. He heard the rustling of clothing and looked up briefly to see her… The woman of his dreams…

Her serene violet eyes were wide with shock as she gazed down at him and her golden locks were in a lavender hairpiece that capped her entire head, all except for her face. She turned her body and he saw the soft, feminine curves that he had admired so much from his dreams. Her full lips were parted slightly as her mouth stayed agape.

"L-Link?" she whispered, kneeling down. "You… you got the message I sent to you?"

"Through my dreams?" He asked, he himself in disbelief that the Princess Zelda, heir to the Hylian thrones was actually the one from his dreams. She nodded. "Then, yes…"

Zelda stood again, her demeanor becoming sad and remorseful. Link came to his feet also, observing her in slight confusion. "I am sorry I had to send you back in time and make you the outcast child that you had been again. I didn't want to. I…" she trailed off and gazed up into his peaceful blue eyes and continued. "I wanted you to stay with me…"

Link was silent, unable to say anything. He wasn't even sure he knew that what was happening now was not a dream. He sighed and Zelda put her hand to his forehead and closed her eyes. Suddenly, everything that had happened flashed through his mind, reminding him of his feelings and other things he had experienced when he had been the Hero of Time. He gasped at all the information that had come into his mind at once and broke away from her hand, a sweat breaking out on his strong forehead.

"Oh! I am sorry!" Zelda said quickly, taking her hand away but Link's gaze returned to hers and he took her hand. Her soft and angelic hand felt like heaven under his calloused one and he almost felt ashamed, holding it.

"No… Now that you restored my memories… I remember what I wanted to do before you returned me to the past…" He whispered and drew her up close to his body, his other hand resting on her cheek as he bent and tasted her soft rosebud lips. Zelda leaned into his kiss, pouring her own passion and desire that had built up over her longing memories into in, her hands fisting in his clothes, pulling them from his body, wanting them to come off.

Zelda broke away from the fiery kiss and took his hand, leading him to her private chambers. "Let's go somewhere where we won't be disturbed," she whispered to him as she shut the door.

The dim candlelight in the room flickered off of Zelda's begging eyes as she released Link's hand. "I… I've been waiting for you to come…" she told him, gazing up into his handsome face. "I've been waiting for you to make me a woman," she added, coming closer to him.

The young man had no experience with sexual relations and apparently neither did Zelda so he did not know who was to make the first move. Being the man, he decided that he might as well, seeing as they were both fully clothed. He removed the hairpiece that was hiding the lovely hair that he had been dying to see and the soft fluff bounced down her back and brushed off of his hand.

"Zelda… you're beautiful…" he whispered as he kissed her forehead, his hands compassing through the golden silk as her hands wandered up his chest and threw off his hat, her hands exploring his own soft hair. She leaned into his when he came to the ties of her dress and pressed a kiss to his soft lower lip and told him yes. Her dress fell to the floor and soon Link's clothes followed as they stood before each other. Purely naked and their reactions were purely virginal.

Link's eyes widened and he looked away from her briefly, his reactions based on those of a child knowing he shouldn't see such a thing. Zelda turned bright red and averted her eyes at his… and cleared her throat, her eyes going to his face. "Link…" she said, her voice unsure. She walked up to him and ran her hands along his washboard stomach and traveled downwards. Link's eyes closed briefly but then she drew away, waiting for him.

The young man's hands explored her curvaceous body. She was so soft… but firm under his fingers and he felt his lust take hold as he pulled her against his body, their lips meeting promisingly at the halfway mark as they both voiced their reaction to the first touch of flesh on flesh.

Passion and human instinct took hold afterwards as they made love to each other, their feelings indulged and bodies satisfied as they relaxed, their mouths moving across each other's on the bed as they calmed.

Zelda relished the naked, muscular warmth that was Link behind her and sighed, turning to kiss him full on the mouth. He replied and groaned when she touched him in other areas, pulling away before he could repeat the process that had just taken place.

"I want to marry you…" Link told her, his hot breath tickling her soft ear. She moaned and arched against him, yawning deeply.

"You can… We just have to sneak you out of here before the guards catch you. Come tomorrow and we shall see to wedding preparations," she told him with a wink, tousling his already mussed blonde hair. He kissed her fervently again before he got up and dressed, opening the door and looked around. Zelda got into a silk robe and ran a hand through her messy hair and pointed out to a back door exit so he could escape without being noticed.

Sure enough, the next day Link arrived at the castle in his best clothes, wanting to court Zelda. The `courting' process (which involved things like lovemaking when no one else was around) only took a week because Link and Zelda were clearly already in love and Impa approved of the Princess's choice of fiancée.

They were wed and ruled the Hylian lands together and had seven heirs. Yes, they were very busy in their time as King and Queen and when they stepped down and presented the throne to their eldest son, they went to live on the outskirts of Hyrule Field where they lived together until the end of their days.

~The End~

**- the currency of Zelda Ocarina of Time

*- it would be worth 20

Writer's Corner:

What do you think? Sorry about the extreme lime-age in the end there but I thought it fit. This is my first continuation Zelda fic so please tell me how I did! I might write more Zelda fiction if I know I did an ok job of keeping the characters in character and such. I thought I'd try something new so please give me some feedback (but no flames cuz those are just mean.) I'm all for constructive criticism so whatever you want to do! Well, I've gotta go study for finals so catch `ya latah!

RayJay