Fan Fiction ❯ Shounun and Abhorsen ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Lapri: *looks around* Okay, Ed, it's safe to come out now... Sin's dead people are gone.

Ed: *pops out of a cardboard box in the corner* Is Lapri person sure??? Really really sure?

Lapri: *takes something out of pocket* I HAVE SHINY THINGS!!!

Ed: WEE!!! -^o^- *runs over to Lapri*

Sin: Come on my evil minions aren't that scary... well... okay fine they are. But they're SUPPOSED to be scary!

Abby: I still feel sick... Ser, why did you make me help you Heal him!? He just brought Dead things in!!

Shougun: *hands her a paper bag* Breath Abby, breath.

Lapri: ... *snicker*... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! *keeps laughing while turning blue*

Shougun: I SAID BREATH! NOT SUFFOCATE! *shakes head at Lapri*

Ed: heh heh heh... hey Lapri... shoulders *goes into a random burst of laughter*

Shougun: Oh God not again. How long will this one last? Any bets? 10? 20? an hour? a year?

Lapri: I... *laugh* CAN'T... *laugh* BREATH!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! *keeps laughing* NO... own.... INUYASHA!!! *keeps laughing* SHOULDERS!!! *keeps laughing*

Abby: Do NOT join the ranks of Sin's army or I'll have to make you live again. BREATH!!!

Lapri: *laughs harder*

Ser: -_-# Sucona just died....

Lapri: *stops laughing and starts crying* NOOO!!!

Sucona: I'M RIGHT HERE!!!

Lapri: Oh... SER!!! I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!

Ser: I'VE GOT A BRUSH!!! *starts chasing Lapri around*

Lapri: AAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!

Ed: *watches them run around then randomly starts singing...* Oooooooooooooooh... HEAD, SHOULDERS... *giggles* hee hee KNEES AND TOES KNEES AND TOES! HEAD, SHOULDERS... *giggles harder* KNEES AND TOES KNEES AND TOES! HEAD AND SHOULDERS... *collapses twitching while laughing harder and harder*

Abby: What's with all the shoulders?

Lapri & Ed: *starts sniggering and laughing... yet again... this time... turning random colors of the rainbow*

Shougun: *bonks Lapri and Ed over the head to shut them up* -_-# Will you two stop it and get on with the plot? I hear some people outside and they said something about knives and pitchforks.

Lapri: *glares at Shougun* Wanna say that where I can fight you, you noodle-legged weasel!?!?

Sucona: You've been reading too much Hana-Kimi... which you don't own...

Lapri: Unfortunately.... hana-kimi hana-kimi hana-kimi hana-kimi hana-kimi hana-kimi hana-kimi hana-kimi hana-kimi hana-kimi hana-kimi hana-kimi hana-kimi.... peach juice peach juice peach juice peach juice peach juice!!! Okay, I'm calm now. I own Ser and Abby, and we both own the story!!

Abby & Ser: True... unfortuantely....

Lapri: *glares*

Abby & Ser: ^^; NVM!!!

Ed: Edward owns.... *squints at the lil writing marks on her elbow* Showpun?

Shougun: Wait, a sec, you don't own me! AND IT'S SHOUGUN! SHOUGUN! .... wait... she didn't say my name... FREEDOM! I CAN LEAVE HERE!

Abby: HEY!!! WHAT ABOUT US!?

Shougun: Well, ask Lapri for a vacation or something... workers compensation?

Lapri: You can leave AFTER we finish!! Then, I don't care what you do so long as you get back here for the sequel.... if we have one... Ed, finish your claiming things...

Ed: I found a bigger card! *holds up a massive piece of poster board* Alrighty! Edward's friends Shougun and Sin are mine to command! And ahh yeah... Oh yeah! Talanth! Mine! Check it out @ http://www.avidgamers.com/world_talanth or else Ed will find you... *evil grin*

Lapri: ^^U Um.... Ed, you're theatening my faithful and our not so faithful readers!! I'll never get another review on my other stories if you keep this up!!

Ed: *grumbles* Fine alright already Ed gets it! *mummbles* stupid people who can't take a joke... not that I was joking or anything...

Lapri: ED!!!

Abby, Ser, Shougun, Sin: GET ON WITH IT!!!

Ed: ^-^U heh heh Lapri take it away!

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Abhorsen looked up from the floor.

Abby: "Well I don't care. They're making me sick!! By the way, WHY are you so interested in killing us?"

Sin: "I wasn't trying to kill you. I was mearly testing your abbilities to see if you were as great as the rumors say you are."

Abby: "What rumors! I just got here!"

Shougun: "When you're new there's always a lot more rumors about you. I've heard a few about Ser."

Sin: "So you see, if you couldn't fight my own simple minions then you were not worth my time."

Abby stood and surveyed Sin.

Abby: "Why would I be of any interest to you? I'm just some human trying not to be found by those I wish to avoid. If you'll excuse me, I think I have to leave. Thanks for the welcome to this place. Now I know how to fight..."

She turned to leave, nodding to Shougun. As she faced the door, it was still blocked by the shadows and more appeared as she came closer to the door.

Sin: "Although you are a human in your currant state, I know that you are not always like this. I saw your transformation..."

Abby stopped dead in her tracks. She turned, slight horror overcoming her features.

Abby: "You couldn't have... I was alone... It was dark... there were... You control shadows... What do you have to offer that could be of interest to me? For I assume that is why you wished for me to appear."

Sin: "Yes, well, as you have revealed to us, you are being... hunted."

Abby: "Of course I am. Why do you think I came here?"

Sin: "I can dispose of these... irritations for you."

Abby: "What's the catch?"

Sin: "Nothing much, I just want to have your alliance. I know you're an excellent assasin. And some more training from me will make you better."

Abby: "Who's the enemy and why should I trust you?"

Shougun: "Let me guess, the enemy is the royal family of Talanth. If the old stories are true, then you want to claim you so called "rightful" title as the true ruler of Talanth."

Abby: "That doesn't help the whole trust issue."

Sin: "Very good Shougun, although there is a slight flaw in your assumption. It is not just the royal family, although you do bear a grudge against them, it is all of this world that should have been mine and would have been if not for the imbisiles who call themselves Holy men."

Abby sat down again, her gaze fixed upon Sin.

Abby: "Still, you are avoiding my question. And if I refuse, only wishing to keep myself out of more trouble, what then? If I promise to not join the other side, but will not fight on yours, what will happen to me?"

Sin: "Whether or not you trust me is up to you. All I am offering is a chance to finally rid yourself of those that plague you. So to say, give you freedom. If you refuse then it is none of my concern what happens to you. They will find and kill you. It's not my problem. And you Shougun, I have another thing to convince you. I hear you're looking for someone."

Shougun looked right into Sin's eyes.

Shougun: "How would you know where she is? I've been looking for her for the past 10 years."

Sin: "I have my ways."

Abby: "I'll have to think about it... for now, I'd like it if you let me LEAVE!"

She stood again, abrubtly this time.

Abby: "If I stay here much longer, the Dead will make me even more sick."

Shougun: "I too need some time to think about this."

Sin: "By all means, take your time. For now, please allow two of my servants to escort you home."

Abby: "I have no home. I was staying where ever there weren't people... or the Dead."

Shougun: "You can stay at my place, I have a spare room. An escort will not be necessary, Sin."

Sin: "But I insist."

The shadows left the door way all but the two original ones who stood and moved next to them.

Sin: "It would be wise to take up my offer."

Shougun glared at Sin.

Shougun: "Since you insist."

Abby: "Can we just leave? I'm getting impatient and I'm getting worse by the minute."

They left the castle with the two escorts, one in front, one behind. Once they reached Shougun's cabin they disappeared. Shougun opened the door for her and she walked in dropping her bag on the floor. He took off his cloak and hung it up on a hook on the wall.

Shougun: "Well, now that that's over, let's get some food."

Abby: "You go ahead. Where's the nearest town?"

Shougun: "Why? I thought were trying to avoid large crowds."

Abby: "I am, but... I need new clothes and I don't want to bother you any more than I have to."

Shougun: "Oh... well the nearest town would be Icarus. It's a few miles away..."

Abby: "I'll be back later."

She left with a determined frown set in place. As the door shut behind her Shougun shook his head and started making dinner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ariana's POV

My name is Ariana. I'm a half bat, quarter koorime and quarter fire demon. Years ago, my younger half sister and I were in a band of theives and assassins led by a halfbreed. That's where I met Ser. The band had been sepperated, and now I was in a town called Icarus. I almost laughed as several children came up and started playing with my long black wings.

"HEY!! What're you all doing!?"

I started playfully chasing them around. While chasing one, I ran right into someone wearing ragged clothes. I fell back, as did she. I glanced up and blinked in surprise. There before me, her eyes squinted shut, for she had taken a harder fall than me, was a black haired human.

"Excuse me."

The girl glared at me, opening her bright, violet eyes.

"ABBY!!"

Abhorsen stood and dusted herself off, glancing at me from time to time.

Abby: "And where have you been, Ari? Running around with children?"

"You shut up!! Last I checked, you liked kids too. What are you doing here? And why are you in such a mess?"

Abby: "I haven't had such a good time as you have. It's been rough."

"I can see that."

Abby: "Care to go on a snitch, for fun?"

"What's the goods?"

Abby: "Clothes, I need some otherwise the guy I'm staying with might get some ideas."

I snickered and nodded.

"You're staying with a guy?"

Abby: "He offered. Besides, I've only just met him."

"Okay, okay. Come on, let's get you some decent clothes..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~

Shougun waited for a few hours but Abby hadn't come back yet. He made a fire and sat down on the couch.

Shougun: 'I hope nothing bad's happened to her...'

He yawned, getting sleepy. Soon, he was asleep on the couch. Soon after, Abby opened the door and poked her head in cautiously.

Abby: 'Please be asleep. Please, please, please, please, PLEASE be asleep!!!'

She glanced down at the couch and smiled softly.

Abby: 'Thank you!'

She stepped inside. The outfit she and Ariana had stolen was black, tipical assassins' attire. She smirked and put her new cloak down. She sniffed the air and noticed a bowel of soup.

Abby: 'Well, that was kind of him... I wonder if he's a good cook...'

She walked over to the bowel. When she was next to Shougun's head, she got a not so pleasant surprise...

Shougun: "Meliara... where... "

Abby jumped and slapped her hands over her mouth to stop herself from screaming. She then sighed, annoyed.

Abby: 'Well, he talks in his sleep... that's nice to know.'

She grabbed the soup and spoon and started quietly eating it.

Abby: 'Hm... he IS a good cook...'

She held the bowel to her face, drinking the last bits of the soup.

Shougun: "Abby..."

Her face went into the not quite so empty bowel in surprise. She set it down and wiped her face. She then stood, fists clenched in annoyance. She turned and glared at him when...

Abby: "He's still asleep!?"

She walked over to look him at his face and blinked.

Abby: 'Boy, this guy can sleep through anthing... you know, he's kinda cute when he's sleeping....'

She knelt and traced his jaw line. She then snatched her hand back when he moved closer to where she was kneeling. Blushing badly, she walked over and grabbed her cloak. She then looked around.

Abby: 'And where was I supposed to sleep? I hope he doesn't expect me to sleep in his bed!! I can't sleep on anything soft since... you know, that rug looks just fine.'

She walked back over to the rug, laid her cloak out on it, and then laid on top of it. Soon, she was sleeping lightly and silently.

~ Later that night ~

Shougun sat up, again drenched in cold sweat after another nightmare.

Shougun: 'Why do I keep having these dreams? It's been 10 years and I still think about what happened that day... man it's cold in here! Fire's almost out, better get some more wood on it.'

He walked over to the fire place forgetting that there was someone else in his house. He didn't notice the dark lump on the rug... and tripped... again.

Abby: "OW!! HEY!! WATCH WHERE YOU'RE- oh, it's you again. You know, you have to stop tripping over girls, it's a bad way to get a date."

Shougun: "HOLY CRAP! THERE'S SOMEONE IN MY HOUSE! Wait... oh yeah. Sorry, it's been a long time since I had company... WHAT DO YOU MEAN A DATE!?!? I'M-"

Abby: "Calm down!! I was being sarcastic!! Sorry to startle you..."

She heaved a sigh of relief, he hadn't caught her mistake...

Shougun: "No problem, sorry for tripping over you."

He put some more wood on the fire then looked at her.

Shougun: "Aren't you uncomfortable down there? The spare bedroom's around the corner at the end of the hall."

Abby: "No thanks. I'm not used to sleeping on anything soft anymore. I would just sleep on the floor anyway...."

Shougun: "Suite yourself."

He turned and walked off to his bedroom and went back to sleep.

~ That Morning ~

Abhorsen awoke before dawn. Slipping into her training out fit: a tank top and her new pants, she walked outside with her knives, shirt and cloak. First, she started with stretches. Long, slow, deliberate moves were first as she wake her muscles. Then faster, harder and shorter moves to keep her up to speed. She then picked a tree, and began throwing her knives there. Her aim was perfect, her knives always hitting the same spot as where she had thrown them the first time. She had been throwing them for about an hour when Shougun awoke to the thudding noise they were making. He rubbed his head still half asleep. He walked outside to see what the noise was forgetting that Abby was there... again... and also forgetting that he had nothing on but his pants. He opened the door and slammed it shut walking over to the noise rubbing his eyes.

Shougun: "What's all the racket?"

Abby turned slightly, then looked back to her knives. Then she snapped her head back, her kife going wide off it's mark and killing a wild turkey that had wandered into the clearing.

Abby: "I... um... ah...."

She ran over and picked up the bird, blushing madly. Turning her face away, she shoved the dead bird into his face.

Abby: "I caught breakfast... I have to do my... erm.. morning run now!! BYE!!"

She dropped the bird at his feet and ran off into the woods, grabbing her knives and shirt. Shougun was still asleep and now very confused.

Shougun: "Who was-"

He stopped mid sentence... looked down... realized what he was wearing... and what he wasn't... and what she was... and wasn't wearing... and then it hit him like a 100 pound dead demon... thing.

Shougun: "Oh crap."

He picked up the turkey and crossed his arms over his chest feeling slightly embrarassed. He then went back inside to GET DRESSED... and make breakfast. (AN: written by Ed... ^-^U heh heh sorry couldn't resist!) A few minuets later, Abby walked back in the door, her shirt on and looking straight at the floor. Both she and Shougun avoided eye contact through out break fast. Abby finished first and quietly sipped at her hot tea.

Abby: "Thank you for the use of your house and the food. You are a good cook."

Shougun was playing with some of the bird he cooked on his plate.

Shougun: "It's nothing, I've been on my own since I was 11. You learn to be a good cook after a few years."

Abby: "I know. I've had to... hunt my own prey since I was old enough to walk..."

Shougun stood and grabbed his sword that was leaning up against the wall. Just as he was about to leave, he turned to her.

Shougun: "Would you like to come spar with me...?"

Abby: "I'll do hand to hand, but no weapons. I might accidentaly kill you."

Shougun: "Really?"

He raised and eyebrow and smiled at her.

Abby: "Trained assassin. Also since I could walk..."

She smirked slightly.

Shougun: "Remind me NEVER to get you angry."

Abby: "Done. But I need work on my hand to hand."

Shougun: "Sure thing."

They walked out the door together and he led the way to a high cliff that faced the sea.

Shougun: "This is where I usually come to train."

He put down his sword and walked over to the edge swinging his arms back and forth and stretching out his muscles. Abby took of her shirt, revealing her black tank top. She jumped up and down a bit, warming her now cold muscles.

Abby: "I'm sorry you won't get to spar with your sword. I'd love to spar, but I've never touched a sword in my life."

Shougun: "No problem. I haven't had a real person to do hand to hand combat for a while. The last person... lets just say he didn't exactly make it through the night. Got into a fight with some drunk guy at the bar in Hearth Glen. I had finished a mission over in Desante and stayed the night there."

Abby: "Same here, but it wasn't in this land. Since this is strictly no weapons, would you mind waiting a minuet? I have to disarm myself. This might make me a bit faster, though..."

She reached into her boot and pulled out three knives and six throwing stars. Reaching into her other boot, she took out four throwing stars and five knives. She then took out a knife each from her back pockets and six darts per front pocket. She took the bundle over to her shirt and dropped them. She then took off her belt which held her regular long and short knife.

Abby: "I think that's all of them..."

She then took off her boots.

Abby: "Okay, I think I'm ready."

Shougun just stared at her, jaw to the ground, as she "disarmed" herself. All the while, she acted as if this was routine.

Shougun: "Ummm... are you sure? You don't happen to have any secret pockets you forgot about?"

Abby: "Um... oh yea!!"

She reached to both of her sides and took out two long, thin knives. She smirked at him.

Abby: "They're for driving through the eye to the brain. I can tell you about all of them later if you want..."

She jumped a bit again, this time going higher than before and faster.

Abby: "Nope, no more. We can fight now!"

Shougun shook his head.

Shougun: "You have too many weapons. Again, don't ever let me get on your bad side."

Abby: "I doubt you ever will."

Shougun: "Thanks... well... now that we're ahhh disarmed. Let's go."

They started with the basics for a little warm up then got into faster moves, each one matching the others' skill.

Abby: "So... what do you think about... Sin's offer?"

Shougun: "Well... I think I'm going to... take him up... on his offer. You?"

Abby: "I'm not... going to take it... I won't be here... that long anyway... Nice spinning round kick..."

Shougun: "Thanks, and an excellent back hook..."

Shougun stopped and dropped his guard.

Shougun: "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU'RE NOT STAYING?!?!?!?!"

Not noticing that he had stopped, Abby did a double round kick followed by a back kick, throwing him into the ground and brusing several ribs. She then rushed over to him.

Abby: "I'M SO SORRY!! I thought you were still going!! No, I don't think I'm going to stay. Here, let me Heal those for you..."

She placed her hand a few inches over his chest and closed her eyes, becoming frozen again. Shougun blinked in surprise as the bones felt pleasantly cold, then started to burn. He tightly closed his eyes and bit his bottom lip to withstand the pain. Just before he felt like he wanted to scream from the painful heat, it stopped. He looked up as he saw Abby start to defrost.

Shougun: "Wow, you're pretty good."

Abby: "At what? Healing or fighting?"

Shougun: "Both... and they both hurt."

Abby opened her eyes and put her hand down, slightly blushing at how close she had come to touching him. She looked away.

Abby: "Well, does it hurt now?"

Shougun rubbed his chest.

Shougun: "No it's fine. Doesn't hurt a bit... ummm... is something wrong?"

Abby stood abruptly and walked over to her things.

Abby: "No, nothing's wrong at all..."

She put her weapons, boots and shirt back on.

Abby: "Why would you care if I stayed here or not? Aren't you trying to find your girlfriend?"

His jaw dropped again.

Shougun: "WAH?!?! I DON'T HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!"

He blushed slightly.

Abby: "Sure you do. You said her name in your sleep... Meliara? Melaria? Something like that. Either way, she is your girlfriend, isn't she? Sin said you were looking for someone too... is it her?"

Shougun shook his head.

Shougun: "No, no, you misunderstood. Meliara is the one I've been looking for but she's my little sister not my girlfriend."

He smiled at her blushing and laughed.

Abby: "Oh... that's... nice.... I hope you find her..."

She blushed even more and was glad she was facing away from him.

Abby: "That doesn't answer my first question. Why should it matter to you wether or not I stay?"

Shougun: "Well, Sin said that people were hunting you down and that they would kill you... and... well-"

Abby: "I can take care of my own problems. I'll kill them before they kill me, or any of my... anyone I care about. I won't let that happen again, and I don't need, or want, help! From anyone!"

Her blush was replaced by anger and she turned to glare at him.

Abby: "I hate having to ask for help. It makes me feel weak..."

Shougun: "You can't always protect the ones you love..."

He stood and walked over to the edge of the cliff looking out to sea.

Abby: "Who said it was love? I have no one I love anymore. They're dead. Just people I care for, and I won't let them get hurt by those hunting me. I'll kill those hunting me, and then I might return, maybe not."

He turned back to her looking at her back... wanting to ask... but decided to change the subject.

Shougun: "Oh, Sin mentioned something about a transformation. What was he talking about?"

Abby started to think fast. Then, a thought struck her.

Abby: "IF YOU BEAT ME BACK TO YOUR PLACE, I'LL MAKE LUNCH!!"

She took off running to his cabin as fast as she could.

Shougun: "She's avoiding something... why is she always running off? HEY IF YOU'RE MAKING LUNCH CAN I CHOOSE IT!"

Abby: "ONLY IF YOU BEAT ME!!!"

Shougun: "THEN EAT MY DUST!!"

He pulled in front of her and beat her back to the cabin. Both were unaware of the pair of red, glowing eyes that had been watching them since they had left Sin's palace...

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// ///////////////////////////////////////////////////

Lapri: *still waving shiny things in front of Ed* Okay, yes the more random parts and the parts with the most "..." s were written by Ed.

Ed: @_@ Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
'

Ser: Um... when do Abby and I sepparate?

Lapri: Later. REVIEW PEOPLE!!!

Ed: *is pulled away from the shiney things and jumps up and down* Review! Review!

Shougun: Sin are you stalking us?

Sin: ... I plead the 5th!

Abby: -_-# Why are most of Lapri's and Ed's friends semi-perverted?

Lapri: Don't ask me, I just live here...

Ser: Lol...

Shougun: Who the heck is that? He's got white hair... and a tail... and funny ears.

Lapri: YOUKO! *glomps Youko*

Youko: Hey, don't I usually do that to you...?

Ed: *looks at Shougun and Sin and moves closer to them*

Shougun: STAY BACK!

Sin: GET AWAY!

Abby: Oh be nice, she's just a little kid... ok so in real life she's as old as I am... BUT THAT'S NOT THE POINT!!!

Shougun: *grumbles* Fine...

Sin: *glares* Nice try but you can't make me.

Ed: *gives adorable cute puppy eyes* Please Sin! *eyes are all shiney and looks as if she's about to cry... for real*

Sin: NO FAIR! MUST.... RESIST!!! I'M LOOSING CONTROL!!! OH COME HERE!

Ed: Yeah! *tackles him* Sin! *huggle attack*

Shougun: *shakes head* Glad it's him not me.

Abby: *evil grin* Shougun... *walks over and kisses him on the cheek* So there!!

Shougun: *is stunned* O.O *and redder than a fire hydrant* ....whoa....

Ser: *snickers* Heh...

Ed: Ed wants to glomp Shougun too! *runs over*

Shougun: *still stunned lets himself be glomped by Ed*

Ed: Yeah! Ed wins!

Sin: Ed always wins.

Ser: *trying hard not to laugh* This is really funny!! I'm not going to say anything stupid that'll get me glomped, hugged, or any of that mushy gooey stuff, though... HEY LAPRI!! GET A ROOM!!!

Lapri: *glares* Get a life!! Better yet... Sin, would you be so kind?

Sin: Do I-

Ed: *glares* SIN!

Ser: STAY AWAY FROM ME!!! *runs and hides in Ed's random cardboard box*

Shougun: *out of shock* Where'd we get the wall from?

Sin: *pops up out of some random portal behind Ser, hugs her, then runs away before he's killed*

Ser: *sits there blushing* This is revenge for the whole Truth Or Dare thing, isn't it?

Lapri: Last I checked, you were the one running the computers... and posing as Alara.

Ed: Oh! You mean the funny girl with the lollipop?

Lapri: Um... yeah, if you say so... here, have a shiny and a lollipop.... (not a microphone) OKAY, FOR REAL, REVIEW PEOPLE!!!

Ed: THE END!.....or is it?? o.O Well, for now it is so review or else!

Lapri: Ed... what did I say about scaring the reviewers...

Ed: Ok... WE LOVE YOU GUYS!!! -^-^-