Fan Fiction ❯ Skies of Arcadia, sweet revenge. ❯ "Be my guest!" ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
Skies of Arcadia, sweet revenge.
Chapter one: “Be my guest.”
 
Vyse slowly came to his senses. “Ah, my head is killing me…” he thought. He opened his eyes and looked around. He was immediately reminded of Clara's decorating. He was in a cheery, pink room. There was a chandelier hanging from the ceiling, and there were no windows. There was a bed placed against the wall next to him, and in the corner there was a toilet. There was also a coffee table in the center of the room. Vyse tried to move his arms, but he noticed that they were pinned against the walls with shackles, as were his feet. The shackles were also pink, and covered in fluffy fur. He struggled against the binds, but they didn't move. “What the… “ he thought.
“Hey, heeeelp!” he shouted. But his words merely bounced off the walls. Vyse heard the lock of the door click, and the door open.
"Ah, so you're finally awake" said a voice. Vyse looked up.
"Alfonso!" he shouted. Alfonso didnt look his usual flair at all. he was wearing a pink shirt with the words `Arcadian salvation army' and ragged jeans.
“What the hell? Where am I?” Vyse asked.
“My basement.” Alfonso said in a cheery voice.
“Errr… Why?” Vyse asked
“That obvious isn't it?” Alfonso said whilst lowering his voice in a futile attempt to seem more impressive. “Revenge.”
“What?” Vyse asked, astounded. “What did I do?”
“I lost everything last year, when the rains of destruction hit this land. And I just know you had something to do with it.” Alfonso said, as his eyes suddenly turned cold. “do you know how hard it is too replace an original Mang vase? Mang vases are quite rare.”
“What? That wasn't us! Galcian and Ramirez called down the rains of destruction!” Vyse shouted.
“Yes, but you didn't stop them did you?” Alfonso asked. “And besides, they are both dead.”
“So what are you going to do to me?” Vyse asked, dreading the answer.
“Well, I think I will ask for ransom money after a while. But first, I want to have some fun.” Alfonso responded, as Vyse gulped and tried to free himself again.
“Oh yes, I've got scrabble and monopoly, and we can play charades…” Alfonso continued. “We are going to have a great time! But now I have to go. My soap opera starts in 5 minutes.” And he turned back to the door.
“Well, I'll just hang around then?” Vyse said.
Alfonso chuckled. “Be my… guest.”
 
Alfonso returned in the evening. “So, how are you feeling?” he asked.
“Well, you mean besides from the fact that I am chained to a wall, in a musty old basement?” Vyse said sarcastically.
“Oh, you want me to let you down?” Alfonso asked, a fake look of concern on his face.
“Yeeees!” Vyse shouted.
“Fine.” Alfonso said, taking out his keys. After a few minutes, Vyse was standing on the ground, free of his shackles. “Finally!” he sighed. He pushed Alfonso out of the way and ran for the door, but he wasn't even halfway when he choked and fell backwards. Alfonso leaned over Vyse. “I really don't recommend doing that…” he said, pulling Vyse to his feet. Vyse put his arms in his neck and felt that he had a metal collar around it. He looked back and saw that it was attached to the wall. “Damnit!” he shouted.
“As you can see, there is no escape.” Alfonso said. “Anyway, I think I'll just go to bed then.”
Alfonso left the basement, and Vyse spent the rest of the night trying to get rid of the collar.