Fan Fiction ❯ Skies of Arcadia, the noble airpirate. ❯ Day one. ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Skies of Arcadia, The noble airpirate.
Day one.
 
Vyse of the blue rogues always thought he had the best crew. They had a wonderful base on Crescent isle, and the strongest ship ever build. But his luck was put to the test one day, as they docked on to lower Valua to buy some supplies. Lawrence, the helmsman, immediately left in search of a bar. It would be Don's turn to pilot the ship until they got back to the base, so it didn't matter if Lawrence got drunk. Though Don was drunk 24 hours of the day, it would make little difference who would be piloting. But little did Lawrence know he would find more then a bar.
 
As he made his way through the filthy streets of lower Valua, he came face to face with none other than his younger brother, Alfonso, who he hadn't seen in 10 years.
“Alfonso!” he called, as he ran over to the first admiral of the Valuan armada.
Alfonso looked back and let out a shriek of delight.
“Brother!” he said, and he pushed a lock of his hair out if his face. “It has been too long! How have you been?” he asked.
“I finally achieved my dream of becoming an airpirate!” Lawrence replied, his chest swelling in pride. “We are stocking up on supplies, and I have a strong need to get drunk.”
“Teehee, you haven't changed one bit. Getting thrown out of school for getting drunk and hanging the teacher on the flagpole by his underwear!” Alfonso laughed. “I am here to throw an old lady out of her house because she hasn't paid the rent for two days.”
At that moment, Vigoro came into sight.
“I am here to bring a message to you Alfonso” he said in his stupid grunting voice.
“Ah yes, what is it?” Alfonso asked
“You're fired!” Vigoro said, and he sniggered.
Alfonso became temporarily stunned with shock. “But… my father…” he began.
“Your father cant do squat!” Vigoro sniggered. “He invested all his money in some place called Gordo's bistro, and now you're broke! The bistro burned down after Gordo himself knocked over a stove while bending over to grab a slice of cake.”
“But… but… my job” Alfonso said
“Oh yeah, you know Moe the janitor right? Well, he got your job!” Vigoro said, and he showed Alfonso a picture of Belleza, De Loco, Gregorio and himself, crowded around a chair. Inside the chair was Moe, with a smug look on his face. In the background was a banner saying “Farewell Alfonso!”
“But… this cant be!” Alfonso said looking furious.
“Sorry son, but its true allright!” Alfonso's dad said, who had appeared out of nothing carrying suitcases and a dog. “In fact, we're moving into the house after you throw out the old lady.”
Alfonso went into a dramatic “Noooooooooo!!!!” and tried to run off the cliff, but slamming into the railing instead.
“In fact” his dad continued “I think we'll need to sell your poodle to pay this week's rent.”
Alfonso went into yet another dramatic “Nooooooooo!!!” and snatched the pink poodle from his father's arms. “I'd never let you sell Celine!”
At that moment Vyse arrived on the scene. “Where have you been Lawrence? We're getting ready to depart. Fina dropped a crate on her foot so we have to stop by the hospital first.” He said. “And eh.. what's he doing here?” he asked, nudging Alfonso who had just fallen to the ground with his foot.
“Ah yes, Vyse, meet my little brother Alfonso! He's just been fired from the armada cause he's gone bankrupt.” Lawrence said. Vyse went into a stunned trance, similar to Alfonso's.
“Hey, I have an idea!” Lawrence said. “Why not let him stay with us? He can become an airpirate!”
this snapped Vyse out of his trance. “Definitely not!” he said, while Alfonso weeped in the background. “He tried to kill us! Atleast twice!”
“Ah come on Vyse! He is my brother. I cant just leave him! pleeeeeeeeease!” Lawrence pleaded, and he used the old puppyeyes/blinking technique. Vyse stared and vigorously shook his head. “Allright fine! Just don't ever do that again!” he said.
Something beige and pinkish flashed by them, and the next moment, Alfonso was waving at them from the deck of the Delphinus shouting “Hurry up, slowpokes!”
Vyse glared at Lawrence, and Lawrence grinned back. They boarded the ship too. Vigoro tried to follow them, but got hit in the face by a boomerang which originated from the bridge. There was a loud orange haired “Ha!” and the Delphinus took off, leaving Vigoro KO on the docks.