Fan Fiction ❯ So Called 'Love' ❯ Proluge to the end. ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: No, I do not own Linkin Park's Crawling so please do not sue me.

Betrayal
************************************************* *******************************************



Crawling in my skin
These wounds, they will not heal
Fear is how I fall
Confusing what is real

He kneeled down on the floor, trying to hold back his tears. One man held him down by his shoulders, making sure he wouldn't move. "This won't hurt a bit." He whispered.

There's something inside me that pulls beneath the surface
Consuming, confusing
This lack of self control I fear is never ending
Controlling

He despretly wanted to kill these bastards. He couldn't. They had stolen his only defense away from him. Now instead he was going to die. His mind was spinning and the friends he knew were going to kill him.

I can't seem
To find myself again
My walls are closing in
(Without a sense of confidence I'm convinced that there's just too much pressure to take)
I've felt this way before
So insecure

The girl had a silver pistol pressed up to his forehead. She kneeled down so she was now eye level with him. She wiped back his long black hair for him. "Uncomfortable, are we?" She smirked. "Ya know, I was really beginning to like you.." She kissed him fiercely on his lips and he broke apart. "Ohh we wanna be difficult now do we?" She stood up again and pressed the gun on his forehead.

Discomfort, endlessly has pulled itself upon me
Distracting, reacting
Against my will I stand beside my own reflection
It's haunting how I can't seem...

This was the same girl, who loved him, cherished his every kiss, and wore his engagement ring. The girl who he shared the best nights of his life with, and the best days too. Why was she going to kill him? Why? He dared himself to turn his head slightly to face two other girls. They had looks on their faces like they were satisfied at what was happening. They smirked at him and he smirked back.

To find myself again
My walls are closing in
(Without a sense of confidence I'm convinced that there's just too much pressure to take)
I've felt this way before
So insecure

The girl with the gun moved his head over so that he was now looking into her eyes. He could tell she was starting to have second thoughts....

Crawling in my skin
These wounds, they will not heal
Fear is how I fall
Confusing what is real

He looked over to the other side, despite how the girl moved his head before. There was a man standing in the dark corner of the room, his eyes shining red. That was the man who killed his friends, leaving him alone with the murdering bitch. The man was getting annoyed. "What you lookin at, boy!" He yelled, looking to pick a fight. The murderess signaled him to shut the hell up so she could finish her business.

There's something inside me that pulls beneath the surface
Consuming, confusing
This lack of self control I fear is never ending
Controlling.

The murderess moved his head so he could look at her one last time before he died. "Any last words?" she whispered. He gulped and looked at her with pleading eyes as she moved the gun to his forehead once more. He winced as she pulled the trigger.