Fan Fiction ❯ Solitude ❯ Children of Trigon ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: No own nadda, I think we've covered that before. Well I do own…. No I won't ruin it for you.

Full Summary: Raven has always been alone, or so she told the others. What was the real reason she came to earth? Could it have been to escape the people in her past; both the demons, and the angels that would betray her? Semi-Songfic AU

KB- Back again!!

Saceria-Don't make me hit you.

KB- I know these people did not exist, that's why it's AU.

Soffia- The words from the song are from "Solitude" by Evanescence, but I hope you guessed that by the title. I do erase parts of the song though so don't get mad.

KB- This is different from my other songfics. It's not about Yu-gi-oh! And unlike my other songfics I hope this one will be chapter worthy

All- Enjoy!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

"Solitude"

"Crimson!!"

"Yes father??" Darkness was plastered heavily throughout the area as a brave and cocky female voice answered a call that shook the ground like thunder.

"Inform me if you have found the whereabouts of the final piece of the puzzle." The ground shook by the unchained hatred contained in the deep voice but the woman answered unafraid.

"We have father, and are waiting your command to bring her back to the darkness."

"Go at once!!" A booming laugh followed his command, "the universe will be destroyed and rebuilt once the she is brought before me and once again made to obey me. They will know my wrath and the power of the Children of Trigon!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

Ruby heard the call, it was the thing that had awakened her from memory, but she had been to lost in the shadows between dream and awareness that she had no idea what the call was about. She decided to ignore it, if it was very important father would call again, though he would most likely be angry. That was when the door to her room slammed open letting the darkness of the hallway flood her bright red living quarters. "Ruby!!"

Ruby was petite with straight shoulder-length ruby red hair and bright pink eyes. Her skin was abnormally pale but her attire made up for her body's lack of color. A frilly knee length Rose dress with a top that resembled a tank top hugged her slim figure. She wasn't very different from her visitor if you over looked the murderous look in Crimson's eye. Crimson was very tall and slender, her dark red hair pooled in waves down her shoulders to end unevenly at her waist and her burgundy eyes could clutch even the bravest warrior's heart in fear. She wore a long Crimson dress that ended at her ankles and obviously couldn't be easy to move in.

"Can I do something for you beloved elder sister??"

Crimson glared at Ruby for talking to her superior before being spoken to but said nothing of her thoughts, "Emerald found her, we leave tonight."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

How many times have I done this to myself

How long will it take before I see

When will this hole in my heart be mended

Who now is left alone but me

Everyone leave me stranded

Forgotten, abandoned, left behind

I can't stay here another night

Your secret in my heart

Who could it be

Ooh, Can't you see

All along it was me

How can you be so blind

As to see right through me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

Beast Boy walked into the Titan's living area and saw Cyborg getting his butt kicked by Starfire in his newest video game. The former was to say the least not happy and letting the whole world know about it, "I can't believe this!! I won't stand for it!! You've never played this game before and you're winning, how are you winning?!?!" Starfire on the other hand couldn't stop giggling. Neither could Robin who was sitting on the couch next to Starfire watching the event.

"Beast Boy, is something wrong?" He turned around to see the final member of the Titans. "It is very unlike you to be this tense or this serious, tea?" She held out a glass and began pouring one for herself. He smiled weakly and took the glass; he knew something bad was going to happen. He had heard voices in his sleep the night before, it had prevented him from sleeping. One of the voices had been Raven's; she was chanting but it wasn't her usual chant, it was more like a song but it had been so mixed up with the other voices that he couldn't tell what she had been singing or if it had been her.

"Hey Raven??" She turned to him with the same emotionless expression she always showed him, "Yes?"

"You ever heard of the Children of Trigon??"

A glass shattered as it hit the floor and the light above them turned black and exploded. "What did you say??"

KB- Sorry for the cliffy. R+R if you want me to continue.