Fan Fiction ❯ Special Operations ❯ Swords/Invasion ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

In this story there are two points of view; the Humans and the Rouges. The year is 3624AD, in the year 3158 AD by definition every Human left Earth in search of a more suitable planet. Recently though there have been sightings of Humans on Earth and the Rouge Special Ops. have been called in to dispatch the Humans on Earth.
 
First a definition of each is required to understand the story:
Humans all left the planet Earth in the year 3158 AD to search for another planet. The Human leaders have imposed new laws that make it mandatory for a boy of the age of 18 to go through genetic enhancement.
 
Rouges are the humans who stayed on Earth because of poverty of religious base. Soon after they banded together and created a new planet without a lot of the modern miracles and burdens such as automobiles and other pollutants, but have kept research in the medical and armory fields. The Rouges do not have any imposing laws to make people become one with their spirits but many do anyway to gain the kinds of powers that Rouges are known for. The Rouges believe in spiritual enhancement and because of so they have unique abilities that no genetic enhancements can create.
 
 
Part one: Swords/Invasion
 
 
Ryku Yomi was a 16-year-old boy when he went on his spiritual quest to acquire his powers. The quest normally takes a week at the most but on his quest Ryku met up with a Swordsmaster, the master of the Earth Dragons, Azure. Ryku stayed to train with Azure for two years, in the dawn of his second year Azure noticed that Ryku was developing some control over the winds. Azure said to Ryku that he should go to the Hisaka Base in the side of the gorge a mile away. Ryku set off when he was just barely 18. Normally the journey would take a day down the mountain Azure's dojo was at and through the backside of the Forest of Quest, but Ryku instead summoned up Wind Dragons and rode them to the gorge base.
 
“That boy will be something someday,” Azure said to himself watching Ryku ride off, “Just watch. Look out Humans there is another …who may just be able… to stop you.”
 
It had been a year since Ryku left.
-------------------------------------------------------------
 
“Ryku Yomi: Tactical Operations, master of the Wind Dragons, trained two years under the Swordsmaster Azure,” Ashura Nelkin the commander of the Special Operations teams said, “Nice resume you have here Ryku, and now you are truly in the Rouge Special Operations.”
 
“Its about time Ryku, I've needed a partner for some time,” Myun said bluntly, “Do you know how many people can work with the `Lightning Monarch'.”
 
“No but I feel you'll tell me anyway so…” Ryku trailed off.
 
“There was only one, the great Nebilian,” Myun said triumphantly, “but he was captured last week, and we haven't heard anything from him.”
 
“And let me guess, my first mission is a rescue mission.” Ryku said.
 
“Yes it is. Starts tomorrow at 0700, be ready by then.” Ashura said.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- ----
 
Ryku walked to the armory and was briefed on the weapon they would be using.
 
“This is a nuclear-pod laser cannon,” The Technical assistance said, “They are guarantied to never need another battery ever. You pull back this core stem and your life of the charge is shown. The more you pull it back the more charge you have. When you run out of charge you must push the stem in, pull the trigger and pull out, IN THAT order. When you push in and pull the trigger you will release a super-heated charge that will instantly appear on any infrared lens within a mile so be careful with it. If you don't do that in the correct order you will inevitably cause a meltdown that will envelop the surrounding miles.”
 
“Great, thanks,” Ryku said.
 
-----------------------------------------------------
 
Aboard the Human star cruiser Nakun…
 
“You say your name is Nebilian and yet you do not answer to it,” a General said.
 
“I will not answer to a Human, Barret,” Nebilian spat back, “I think the Rouges will see that you're here on Earth already.”
 
“I doubt,” Barret said, “We have perfected security and stealth. Nothing but you knows the Humans are here.”
 
“As you have said, `I doubt',” Nebilian “They will be here and I will leave. That is fact.”
 
“Dream on, Rouge,” Barret said walking away, “You won't be doing anything with the cuffs in place, Rouge.”
 
As Barret left the room Nebilian stood up and stretched his arms out which was impossible minutes before, as he had cuffs holding his hands a foot away from the floor.
 
----------------------------------------------
 
~0700, December 9, 3624AD
 
Ryku and Myun were taken to the “Drop Point” in the battleground that used to be the Southern Californian Mountains.
 
“Ryku, this is a war zone you need to be careful,” Myun said.
 
The team landed and rushed through the forest. First was Ryku and Myun then a Rouge Army there to defend the shuttle the team used.
 
Ryku and Myun raced through the roughs of the forest passing trees and not looking where they were walking they ran carelessly unless movement was detected.
 
“Ryku, down,” Myun said grabbing Ryku and trusting him down to the ground and ducking in the same.
 
“Human, Ryku do you think you have a clear shot?” Myun asked.
 
“No, but I'll put him down in the as if I did,” Ryku said pulling out the POD, aiming, taking a shot.
 
“Barret, Barret. Someone hit Barret trace it.” a solider behind Barret yelled to the other soldiers.
 
“I hit him, what'd I say?” Ryku said standing.
 
Ryku ran down to the Humans blasting his pistol taking all 15 of the soldiers down.
 
“Peculiar, he only hit 12 in the head, and I just lost some vibes. This isn't gonna be good,” Myun said to himself walking to where Ryku stood over his kills.
 
“Now Lightning Monarch, Lord of Electricity, master of all electrical, could you do that?” Ryku asked.
 
“Shut up we have business to take care of,” Myun said.
 
Ryku turned into his serious mode, discharged his weapon, sending off a massive amount of heat and stood up straight to simply say, “Let's go…”
 
To be eventually continued….