Fan Fiction ❯ Starfire's Surprise Party ❯ Where Are Robin and Raven Anyways? ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Starfire's Surprise Party

Chapter 5: Where are Robin and Raven Anyways?

Hey, I got some good review's last time, so I hope I'll get good reviews for this chapter too!

We are at Titans Tower when Starfire and BeastBoy entered the main room.

"SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!" shouted everyone except Hiei and Raven.

"Happy Birthday." said Hiei and Raven not caring in the least.

"I better go check on Robin." said Raven.

In Robin's room:

"I wish I could heal you," said Raven. "But my powers only work on bruises and broken bones."

"Too bad." said Robin. "Star would be devastated if she found out that I had the chicken pox."

"Yeah." said Raven back.

"I wanted to tell you," started Robin. "That I know Cyborg..." then Starfire walked past and started eavesdropping. "And you are going out."

"What!?!?" thought Starfire. "Robin and Raven are dating!?!?" then Starfire walked to her room semi-weeping.

"You know?!?!" said Raven. "You won't tell anybody, will you?"

"Nope." said Robin. "Your secret is safe with me."

End Conversation
Back to Starfire:

"How am I supposed to dance tonight without anybody to dance with?" weeped Starfire as Kurama walked past on his way to the restroom. "I know!" said Starfire. "I'll keep everyone busy by opening my presants first!"

To Kurama:

"Hmmm..." thought Kurama. "I had no idea Starfire had a crush on Robin. Then I would have never picked out an engagmant ring for her birthday presant!"

To the partygoers:

"Star!" screamed Cyborg. "It's cake time!"

"Coming!" screamed Starfire back.

"Oof!" said Kurama.

"Oh. Kurama. I'm so sorry." said Starfire.

"Thats OK." said Kurama back.

"Happy Birthday to you..." said all the partygoers.

After the cake:

"That was delious friends!" said Starfire. "But I would like to do the presants next instead of dancing."

"I wouldn't be able to wait either." said Cyborg. "Ok then! PRESANT TIME!!!"

End Chapter

So, how did you like it? Please give me good reviews!